blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:14:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6333 6334 6335 6336 [6337] 6338 6339 6340 6341 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438381 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95040 on: February 13, 2015, 08:49:44 PM »

On my way from the office to the station, there's a hotel football teams tend to use for Midland club away games and top music acts use for Birmingham concerts. A coach pulled up just as I got to the hotel tonight, so I waited for a minute for it to open.

Who would it be?

Spurs taking advantage of a weekend off to have a night on Broad Street?

Katy Perry auditioning for a new left shark?

Pleno booking Blondebash X at the Broadway?

Nope.

Out get West Ham (playing the Baggies tomorrow).

I then missed my train.

That was pretty much the nut worst result.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95041 on: February 13, 2015, 08:51:17 PM »

one for tighty...

Whilst i appreciate recent form with NZ, to my eye they are over rated against sri lanka in the first match tonight.  I know they are at home and will have the crowd etc, but sri lanka are a decent side, have a good top order and malinga.  available at 2/1 with a few people, still think 7/4 is decent though.

thoughts?

NZ are too short to back for sure in this one. the recency of a 4-2 series win last month and fantastic home form (won 16 of 18 last ODIs) is all priced in

but its overcast in Christchurch this morning, and i would be worried about the NZ seam attack if the pitch is a bit fruity first thing and SL are stuck in

similarly in Melbourne, looking at the forecast its set to be more like Manchester and will suit England. I would be more tempted to back England at 5/2+ than Sri Lanka in Christchurch the prevailing conditions

both tosses might be important

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95042 on: February 13, 2015, 08:53:41 PM »

On my way from the office to the station, there's a hotel football teams tend to use for Midland club away games and top music acts use for Birmingham concerts. A coach pulled up just as I got to the hotel tonight, so I waited for a minute for it to open.

Who would it be?

Nope.

I then missed my train.

Meanwhile in the last two hours Tim "my rider contains blue smarties" Sherwood has been backed into 1/8 to take over at Villa

keep your eyes out at the hotel on the Hagley road roundabout please

My eyes are open wide
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #95043 on: February 13, 2015, 08:56:59 PM »

one for tighty...

Whilst i appreciate recent form with NZ, to my eye they are over rated against sri lanka in the first match tonight.  I know they are at home and will have the crowd etc, but sri lanka are a decent side, have a good top order and malinga.  available at 2/1 with a few people, still think 7/4 is decent though.

thoughts?

NZ are too short to back for sure in this one. the recency of a 4-2 series win last month and fantastic home form (won 16 of 18 last ODIs) is all priced in

but its overcast in Christchurch this morning, and i would be worried about the NZ seam attack if the pitch is a bit fruity first thing and SL are stuck in

similarly in Melbourne, looking at the forecast its set to be more like Manchester and will suit England. I would be more tempted to back England at 5/2+ than Sri Lanka in Christchurch the prevailing conditions

worth keeping an eye out for and backing after the toss?  Would imagine that price wouldn't change too much?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95044 on: February 13, 2015, 09:01:22 PM »

Who would it be?

Nope.

I then missed my train.

Meanwhile in the last two hours Tim "my rider contains blue smarties" Sherwood has been backed into 1/8 to take over at Villa

keep your eyes out at the hotel on the Hagley road roundabout please

Think I saw him. This guy, right?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95045 on: February 13, 2015, 09:02:02 PM »

one for tighty...

thoughts?

worth keeping an eye out for and backing after the toss?  Would imagine that price wouldn't change too much?

except you run into the problem that this world cup will be a nocturnal one for us

the NZ game begins at 11pm fine

the Melbourne game 3.30am, not so fine

with so much depending on events in the 90 minutes before the game - the toss and prevailing conditions - it isn't going to be eay to be that active on a game by game basis

My eyes are open wide
bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #95046 on: February 13, 2015, 09:09:11 PM »

one for tighty...

thoughts?

except you run into the problem that this world cup will be a nocturnal one for us

the NZ game begins at 11pm fine

the Melbourne game 3.30am, not so fine

with so much depending on events in the 90 minutes before the game - the toss and prevailing conditions - it isn't going to be eay to be that active on a game by game basis

yea i ment just the first game due to timings etc
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95047 on: February 13, 2015, 09:10:48 PM »

yup

in christchurch the covers are on the square as the teams go out to warm up

should do a bit

by all means put a recommendation up, if i miss it later i miss it but no harm done if you fancy it

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95048 on: February 13, 2015, 10:12:00 PM »

Sri Lanka win the toss and elect to bowl in the 2015 ICC World Cup opener against New Zealand.

Price goes from 3.0+ to 2.8

My eyes are open wide
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #95049 on: February 13, 2015, 10:30:39 PM »

Fred has a few positions on the Lib Dems for the forthcoming election, but I wonder about one more...

If what we expect to happen happens, there are going to be some fairly disgruntled folk throwing yellow rosettes on the dining room table before midnight in May.

The next question is what happens when the country raises it no longer agrees with Nick. What of our current Lord President of the Council? His position must be untenable. The party needs to start again and it has a golden opportunity to do that, with pretty much everyone that was at the top when Clegg got the job no longer there. Perhaps there will be a line for finding an MP that didn't go to public school and Oxbridge.

Red Shouty Man will offer us 8/11 that Nick Clegg is replaced as Lib Dem leader in 2015. I find it hard to believe this is a bad bet. Can he really be 4/5 to be replaced? Even money? I'd rather be on the other side there.

Even if they are needed to form a coalition, will the Lib Dems want him there again? This will be in the week following a disastrous Dimbleby/Snow/Boulton beatdown. Clegg will keep his parliamentary seat (he won 53% of the votes last time and the second-placed Tories aren't declaring a candidate this time), but that won't save his other jobs come the summer.

Thoughts? £55 for £40?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 10:32:34 PM by Tal » Logged

bunnydas8888

View Profile
« Reply #95050 on: February 14, 2015, 12:20:29 AM »

Sri Lanka win the toss and elect to bowl in the 2015 ICC World Cup opener against New Zealand.

Price goes from 3.0+ to 2.8

Sorry, went out soon after last post, having seen current situation I am still happy with my bet, any other matches I see/think there are value in I will put up with a recommendation
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #95051 on: February 14, 2015, 12:42:24 AM »

Cuevas is into the semifinal after beating Almagro   7 - 6    3 - 6      6 - 2
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 01:06:01 AM by hector62 » Logged

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #95052 on: February 14, 2015, 12:59:34 AM »

Cuevas is into the semifinal after beating Amalgro   7 - 6    3 - 6      6 - 2

Oioi!!

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #95053 on: February 14, 2015, 09:28:46 AM »

Cuevas is into the semifinal after beating Amalgro   7 - 6    3 - 6      6 - 2

Oioi!!

thumbs up
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95054 on: February 14, 2015, 09:38:07 AM »

Daily Report

Profit on Month £283.76

Outstanding Bets £3606.97

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=19

No bets completed yesterday

As we heard from Hector above, we have another tennis sweat with 16-1 each way bet Cuevas into the semi finals at ATP Sao Paulo. He plays Giraldo of Italy, who beat Fognini, in the semi.

In the Bundesliga last night Mainz scored against Drtmund after 30 seconds. Went on to lose 4-2, a result which took Dortmund out of the relegation places and masde the possibility of Mainz hitting the top 4 even more remote

Click to see full-size image.

In the NBA All star festivities, Andrew Wiggins of the Timberwolves, our NBA rookie of the year bet, was named MVP of the rising stars game with 22 points

the cricket world cup got underway. New Zealand beat Sri Lanka comfortably

i can go to bed soon as England are capitulating in Melbourne

as both underdogs won good tosses in decent bowling conditions and promptly got smacked for 330+ by the home sides, i think we can expect the phrase "the batsmans world cup" to crop up a few times in the next few weeks, the regulations certainly put the bowlers right under it

a great sport day today. I'm all ears for ideas

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6333 6334 6335 6336 [6337] 6338 6339 6340 6341 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: