blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 04:13:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273384 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6455 6456 6457 6458 [6459] 6460 6461 6462 6463 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13631905 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96870 on: March 15, 2015, 11:31:56 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £108.51

Outstanding Bets £4,239.62

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22  

Right, this may take a while

Positions that concluded yesterday

F1

a profit of £19 on the Australian Grand Prix

Hamilton won at 11/10, start to finish with a bit in hand for a profit of £55

Both Force India's were classified at 1.95 for a profit of £14

the rest of the bets lost money

Rosberg 2nd e/w at 5/2 lost -£5

One McLaren finished, just, -£20

Kvyat -£15....Retired (0) on the classification and counts as a loser

Verstappen -£10

also yesterday

Wales beat Ireland in one of the best Six Nations games you are likely to see, 23-16, within the 1-12 poitns required for a winner of £35

Click to see full-size image.

The Welsh defense, which included a second row making 37 tackles in the game, and one stage of defending 50 phases of play near their own line was simply phenomenal.

Sorensen top Irish bowler in the world cup -£10. He was dropped mid way through the group games

Pascal lost the boxing -£10

Smyczek lost in straight sets in the tennis, but got a wildcard into the Polish scrabble surname championships -£15

Two horses unplaced in the midlands grand national -£20  

ongoing positions

10 games to go ion the football season, and we are getting to the poitn where some positions are close to concluding. Some are going to go right to the wire

Premier League

Crystal Palace 3- QPR 1 good news for the various Palace bets, puts several right back in the hunt including the match bets with Newcastle and West Brom

Stoke lost at West Brom. the West Brom relegation bet really is on its last legs. Since Tony Pulis took charge, WBAl have kept six clean sheets in seven home matches

The main stoke bet, to finish in the top ten, still looks ok. In 8th, 7 points clear of 11th.

West Ham lost at Arsenal and the top ten bet there is a tight one. In 10th, 4 points clear of 11th

Leicester drew 0-0 at home to Hull. less said about that the better

The Burnley win against Man Cty has to be great news for the Dyche manager of the year bet

A reminder of the various match bets. All of these are quite delicately poised

Palace v Newcastle finishing position

stoke v villa v west brom

palace v hull points

palace v west brom points

championship

Watford beat Reading 4-1 to go 2nd in the table, on equal points with Bournemouth and Middlesborough. The 8-1 Watford promotion bet will go to the last game of the season with the play-offs as a back stop

Troy Deeney scored again, his 17th league goal of the season..now equal 2nd in the top scorer standings six behind Murphy of fading Ipswich for the scoop

Bamford scored two for Middlesborough. Now one ahead of Leadbitter in the race to beat Middlesborough top scorer, we have a position at 6-1

league one

A huge result for Peterborough, 2-0 winners at Doncaster (conor washington and our old friend kyle vassell) and now three points ahead of them for our £220 match bet and only outside the play offs on goal difference and even better more likely to see the appointment of Robertson as manager at 14-1

scottish championship

Hearts are close to securing the title, 17 points clear after their 4-0 win yesterday with 7 games to go

worse news in the conference, where Dover won 2-0 at Kdderminster and the ryman one south where Guernsey were tonked 5-2 at Folkestone Invicta

F1

Seven points for Force India in Melbourne, needing 77 for the season and asap to resolve our spreasheet spread bet admin headaches

None for McLaren needing under 153

We have a Vettel v Rcciardo match bet which started well

We have Kvyat v Rcciardo, which didn't start

golf

Donald is T34th five spots off the top ten after three rounds of the Valspar championship, so we might be converting all of the £50 free bet into cash in 24 hours time

Six Nations points

Laidlaw scored 8 points for Scotland at Twickenham, not going to threaten to be top scorer unless there is a miracle against Ireland next weekend. He spent the second half in his own trerritory defending hordes of white shirts

« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 11:35:39 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #96871 on: March 15, 2015, 11:32:28 AM »

Sporting Insects 132-140 McLaren. Should this be a max flick in please? Tenner a point job?

Only ever had one spread bet, which was buying Norwich points when they narrowly avoided dropping to the third tier, but this seems a good spot?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #96872 on: March 15, 2015, 11:45:23 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Are you in the Italian camp with me today? France look bored by the whole competition and have made 8 changes, and Italy have Parrise.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #96873 on: March 15, 2015, 11:48:16 AM »

Rec with VC. Don't think I've ever put up a Trixie here before but it's perfect in this spot.

Bamford, 4-9 top Smoggies scorer, Teixeiro 7-4 top Seagulls scorer, Garner 6-4 L1 Golden boot.

Bamford would need to get injured or run particularly badly not to bink. Texeiro is already top of the charts and is pursued in the betting by a defender and Sam Baldock, who's done for the season after doing a knee. Garner should be twos on imo.

3 x £20 doubles, 1 x £30 treble. Oi oi!

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96874 on: March 15, 2015, 11:49:45 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Are you in the Italian camp with me today? France look bored by the whole competition and have made 8 changes, and Italy have Parrise.

yes i wrote up Italy +8 in various places. hopefully they will kick some goals though, their goalkicking is atrocious for this standard of rugby

(clears throat and gets ready for metaphor) France are like a Ferrari on the motorway with the handbrake on, lots of gas and flair and look sleek and shiny on the outside but the coaching/attitude handbrake frustrates you every time

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96875 on: March 15, 2015, 11:50:48 AM »

beginning on wednesday

My eyes are open wide
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #96876 on: March 15, 2015, 11:51:00 AM »

@Tighty,only two rounds gone but a marker put down by South Sydney Rabbitohs beating the Roosters who look like the biggest threat.

Lay Low Back High
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96877 on: March 15, 2015, 11:57:04 AM »

Sporting Insects 132-140 McLaren. Should this be a max flick in please? Tenner a point job?

Only ever had one spread bet, which was buying Norwich points when they narrowly avoided dropping to the third tier, but this seems a good spot?

Max bet, for all the reasons outlined on the thread in the last 36 hours

quantified, the current F1 engines are 1.6l and the mclaren (possibly detuned a bit by honda for reliability) is about 250bhp down on where they should be

as peter says, the current regulations only give you a limited number of "credits"

"Unlike the sport's 2014 suppliers Mercedes, Renault and Ferrari, the Japanese marque had to 'freeze' the specification of its power unit two weeks ago.

The other engine makers can deploy 32 performance 'tokens' to improve their engines throughout the season.

McLaren's new works supplier Honda, on the other hand, will get only the average amount of tokens left over by its engine rivals at the time of the Australian grand prix.

International media sources now report that the precise token number for Honda is 9.

Speed Week said the number was calculated on the basis that Mercedes has 7 tokens left, Ferrari 10 and Renault 12."

so there is a limit to their rate of likely improvement

None of this pound a point stuff, please

50 points for McLaren would be going some under these regulations

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96878 on: March 15, 2015, 12:09:45 PM »

Hamilton won at 11/10, start to finish with a bit in hand for a profit of £55

I quite forgot that bet when I did a mini FI Aussie GP round-up this morning, that bet was down to Doobsy, I think, well done him.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96879 on: March 15, 2015, 12:11:44 PM »

Patrick Bamford @ 4/9 (Outright - Outright)
Joao Carlos Teixeiro @ 7/4 (Outright - Outright)
Joe Garner @ 6/4 (Outright - Outright)

Multiple Type: Doubles Stake: 60.00 Possible Return: 289.12

Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 30.00 Possible Return: 297.92

this is betvictor

Welcome back Chompy

you have been missed (all joking aside)

by the by, Garner is one behind Williams in L1 golden boot. your view is the Preston form etc should lead him to overtake him?

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96880 on: March 15, 2015, 12:13:59 PM »

Tighty,

I got part way though the account funding exercise yesterday, then I got a bit knocked off course by this & that.

Think I stuck....

£150 on Bwin

£100 on BMU (we had a few bob left)

Not done Ladbrokes yet.

Since I deposited on any of those sites, my card details have changed, so it must have been a good while back, but I've had the bank on my case this morning. They were OK once I'd answered their questions, so I'll do Ladbrokes in a bit. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96881 on: March 15, 2015, 12:16:40 PM »

Rec with VC. Don't think I've ever put up a Trixie here before but it's perfect in this spot.

Bamford, 4-9 top Smoggies scorer, Teixeiro 7-4 top Seagulls scorer, Garner 6-4 L1 Golden boot.

Bamford would need to get injured or run particularly badly not to bink. Texeiro is already top of the charts and is pursued in the betting by a defender and Sam Baldock, who's done for the season after doing a knee. Garner should be twos on imo.

3 x £20 doubles, 1 x £30 treble. Oi oi!

Dubs & trebs?

Are you mad?

If Tighty does that, I'm sacking him. No, I mean it. What do you think my name is - Marky?

Ridic.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #96882 on: March 15, 2015, 12:17:54 PM »

Thanks for support all head not been on betting for obvious reasons but....

Just want to echo the Garner bet should be a max single at 6/4

He would be well clear if he had not missed 3 months of this season, his ratio of goals per game this season is 0.73 Williams is 0.56.

He is a proven goalscorer at this level certainly not a flash in the pan, also to add to the bet he will start all the games bar further injury. Andy Williams is far from certain to start 50% of Swindons remaining games.

With Williams one ahead of Garner i would have Garner nearer 4/7 than 6/4. Shame its vc but at least fred can get on

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96883 on: March 15, 2015, 12:20:16 PM »

Multiple Type: Doubles Stake: 60.00 Possible Return: 289.12

Multiple Type: Treble Stake: 30.00 Possible Return: 297.92

this is betvictor

Welcome back Chompy

you have been missed (all joking aside)

by the by, Garner is one behind Williams in L1 golden boot. your view is the Preston form etc should lead him to overtake him?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #96884 on: March 15, 2015, 12:20:49 PM »

Thanks for support all head not been on betting for obvious reasons but....

Just want to echo the Garner bet should be a max single at 6/4

He would be well clear if he had not missed 3 months of this season, his ratio of goals per game this season is 0.73 Williams is 0.56.

He is a proven goalscorer at this level certainly not a flash in the pan, also to add to the bet he will start all the games bar further injury. Andy Williams is far from certain to start 50% of Swindons remaining games.

With Williams one ahead of Garner i would have Garner nearer 4/7 than 6/4. Shame its vc but at least fred can get on

welcome back too, nice to see you posting

its 6/5 now but as you both think its a 4/7 shot....

Top Goalscorer - 2014/15 Joe Garner (Outright - Outright) Odds: 6/5 Stake: 38.22 Possible Return:  84.08

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6455 6456 6457 6458 [6459] 6460 6461 6462 6463 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: