blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:55:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13436187 times)
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #7890 on: June 06, 2012, 07:21:37 AM »

Euro12.

Top Arsenal Goalscorer, RVP, £110 @ 8/11, Fraser.
[/i] [/b]

wow, where was this? Gota love this bet imo.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7891 on: June 06, 2012, 07:26:29 AM »

Euro12.

[/i] [/b]

wow, where was this? Gota love this bet imo.

28th May, by Fraser. I'll try & find the "recommend".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7892 on: June 06, 2012, 07:27:37 AM »

Just found this little nugget of value .....

Robin V P to be top Arsenal Euro Scorer @ 8 -11 with Hills (way too big) .

Lucas Podolski his main rival has been used on the left hand side of midfield for Germany in recent times and isnt as prolific a goalscorer as a few years ago .

Walcott & Ox Chamberlain wont play enough to threaten and even if they do get some match time they are normally out on the wing

I suggest max bet £220 or £165 but the problem is one decent sized bet with Hills and the price will go  Sad    

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-arsenal-goalscorer

There you go TL, in all it's gory glory. Or not.....

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #7893 on: June 06, 2012, 07:34:28 AM »

Just found this little nugget of value .....

Robin V P to be top Arsenal Euro Scorer @ 8 -11 with Hills (way too big) .

Lucas Podolski his main rival has been used on the left hand side of midfield for Germany in recent times and isnt as prolific a goalscorer as a few years ago .

Walcott & Ox Chamberlain wont play enough to threaten and even if they do get some match time they are normally out on the wing

I suggest max bet £220 or £165 but the problem is one decent sized bet with Hills and the price will go  Sad    

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/internationals/euro-2012/top-arsenal-goalscorer

There you go TL, in all it's gory glory. Or not.....

tyty

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #7894 on: June 06, 2012, 08:40:38 AM »

Say it ain't so?

PLEASE let that be a gatters "recommend".

We could have so much fun with that.

Gatso, the new MANTIS. Has a certain ring to it.

Like?

I might just throw a tenner at that bloke, down to you, for the rubs.

Click to see full-size image.

I've already given you one, you didn't back it, it romped home. geordieneil got on and got paid, very shrewd he is

bookies have been pricing up jones wrong all tournament. he should never have been 9/5 for highest break vs murphy after his performances in qualifying, should never have been 11/10 highest break vs higginson and the 5/4 vs carter is also looking generous. the way he's playing he's always looking likely to hit a big break

I do like the srna bet @14s or better, 16 still available @ corals. the 2 favourites in the market jelavic and mandzukic have terrible international records wheras srna is a legend, I have a credit card with a photo of him on it

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #7895 on: June 06, 2012, 08:55:42 AM »

Debate. Discussion. Opinions. All have an important place in a thread on betting. I loved reading Mr Channings posts yesterday and all the ensuing discussions. Personally I am never going to have any inside info to offer, unless I happen to be in town and see the Plymouth Argyle star player trip over and break a leg. I am also quite sure that I couldn't say with any confidence that a price I recommend  is "wrong". But I will carry on looking for bets that I think will win and spend an inordinate amount of time mulling them over before I decide to post them.

But let's not forget that we are up and do all that we can to remain so. But should it all go tits up then we must not lose track of the single most important thing - Taximan is going to have a baby! Puts it into perspective hey? If you don't know his story then search it out.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #7896 on: June 06, 2012, 09:02:48 AM »

Say it ain't so?

Like?

I've already given you one, you didn't back it, it romped home. geordieneil got on and got paid, very shrewd he is

bookies have been pricing up jones wrong all tournament. he should never have been 9/5 for highest break vs murphy after his performances in qualifying, should never have been 11/10 highest break vs higginson and the 5/4 vs carter is also looking generous. the way he's playing he's always looking likely to hit a big break

I do like the srna bet @14s or better, 16 still available @ corals. the 2 favourites in the market jelavic and mandzukic have terrible international records wheras srna is a legend, I have a credit card with a photo of him on it

srna one of the most underated players in europe in the last decade

seems ageless
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7897 on: June 06, 2012, 09:26:01 AM »

Debate. Discussion. Opinions. All have an important place in a thread on betting. I loved reading Mr Channings posts yesterday and all the ensuing discussions. Personally I am never going to have any inside info to offer, unless I happen to be in town and see the Plymouth Argyle star player trip over and break a leg. I am also quite sure that I couldn't say with any confidence that a price I recommend  is "wrong". But I will carry on looking for bets that I think will win and spend an inordinate amount of time mulling them over before I decide to post them.

But let's not forget that we are up and do all that we can to remain so. But should it all go tits up then we must not lose track of the single most important thing - Taximan is going to have a baby! Puts it into perspective hey? If you don't know his story then search it out.

Fantastic Post hector, & keep searching & researching those bets, we are well in profit on your stuff, & it's clear you think long & hard on every Bet you Post, & you only post an average of maybe one per week.

Taximan having a baby? OUR Taximan?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7898 on: June 06, 2012, 09:26:39 AM »

We SHALL be backing Gatters selection, it has to be done.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7899 on: June 06, 2012, 09:33:12 AM »

Say it ain't so?

Like?

You have a credit card with his photo on?

No-brainer then, that's research & justification of the highest order. And even if it's a bad bet, I'd rather bet bad @ 16/1 than 8/11.

We have £25 with Corals (what a dreadful website they have!), Top Croation Scorer, Srna, @ 16/1, down to Gatters.

ON

Single(s) - Win Receipt No.: 28405734 
Top Croatia Goalscorer - Top Croatia Goalscorer 
Darijo Srna @ 16/1 

Stake: £25.00 (£25.00 x 1 line) 
Estimated Returns: £ 425.00 

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7900 on: June 06, 2012, 10:37:46 AM »

Updated Euro Book.

Winner/Top Scorer. France/Benzema, £5 @ 150/1. Josedinho.

Top Russian Scorer, Kerzhakof, £50 @ 6/1, Horneris.

Top Goalscorer, Llorente, £10 @ 16/1, KillerKilsby.

Top Goalscorer, Gomez, £20 @ 8/1, doubleup.

Top Denmark Goalscorer, Agger, £20 @ 16/1, horsey.

Top French Goalscorer, Benzema, £25 @ 4/1, Josedinho

Group C Qualifier, Croatia, £80 @ 7/4, Fraser.

Top Croatia Goalscorer, Darijo Srna, £25 @ 16/1

TOTAL INVESTED SO FAR = £345.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7901 on: June 06, 2012, 10:54:17 AM »

Sussex v Surrey at Horsham

Beautiful ground

Horrible pavillion

Sussex have won the toss, Surrey to bat

this is significant as its damp, and Surrey's top order have the stickability of a Teflon frying pan

Sussex on Betfair at 5.2

Totally the wrong price

Back them please, possibly to trade down the line

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
henrik777

View Profile
« Reply #7902 on: June 06, 2012, 11:01:58 AM »

St Jude classic in the USPGA.

1 year out of the last 7 there has been a hole in one.

Skybet 8/11 no hole in one.

Fill your boots.

Sandy
MahoganyVic

View Profile
« Reply #7903 on: June 06, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »

The lay on Miami Heat is looking good. They looked clueless at times vs the Celtics last night, especially up against zone defence. Gonna have to win back to back to even make the finals now, including a win away in Boston in the next game.

Then there is the small matter of the Spurs or Thunder  Cheesy
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7904 on: June 06, 2012, 11:10:41 AM »

Sussex v Surrey at Horsham

Beautiful ground

Horrible pavillion

Sussex have won the toss, Surrey to bat

this is significant as its damp, and Surrey's top order have the stickability of a Teflon frying pan

Sussex on Betfair at 5.2

Totally the wrong price

Back them please, possibly to trade down the line

Sussex now 3.1.

Too late?

Pages: 1 ... 523 524 525 526 [527] 528 529 530 531 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: