blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:52:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 [2339] 2340 2341 2342 2343 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443513 times)
atdc21

View Profile
« Reply #35070 on: March 23, 2013, 10:45:16 AM »

was out all day and eve yesterday, but well done on all the footie bets u nutters lol.

No point feeding a pig Truffles if he's happy eating shit.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35071 on: March 23, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »

Grosjean a bit unlucky and finished 11th in qualifying, just missing top 10.  Going to be a sweat for Hamilton layers tomorrow.

He was running 11th when it began to rain half way through Q2, and no times could be improved from that point

Forecast is for rain tomorrow, so anything could happen but one of those things more likely to happen is to keep HamiltonMercedes competitive

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #35072 on: March 23, 2013, 11:45:01 AM »

Grosjean a bit unlucky and finished 11th in qualifying, just missing top 10.  Going to be a sweat for Hamilton layers tomorrow.

He was running 11th when it began to rain half way through Q2, and no times could be improved from that point

Forecast is for rain tomorrow, so anything could happen but one of those things more likely to happen is to keep HamiltonMercedes competitive

I have just killed all the 7/1 at Ladbrokes, but you can still get Button at 13/2 to podium.  His car has clearly gone backwards a bit.  His smooth driving style works well in the wet and it can really throw it down in the afternoon here.

Winning seems optimistic, but can see him getting in the top 3 more than one time in 7.  This is a rain dependent bet, if it is dry the bet is lost.

Suggest £40 if tikay pops by.

Let us hope Claypole and Amatay get the soaking of their lives.

Edit.  13/2 is at paddy power, bet365 and you should get that on Betfair.  Hope all goes well in Stratford.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 11:47:52 AM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35073 on: March 23, 2013, 12:15:30 PM »

Back on the Lions captaincy - Stan James now go 9/4 Warburton if we fancied topping up again...

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #35074 on: March 23, 2013, 01:46:30 PM »

Black Caviar to win any race at Royal Ascot, 7/2 Coral.

She started 1/6 last year when winning the Diamond Jubilee and will be about the same price in the King's Stand.

So it's basically about 3/1 that she travels over, which seems too big given what was said after she won the other day.

Recommend £40 @ 7/2.

While you're on the phone, also have £5 on All Too Hard @ 16/1.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #35075 on: March 23, 2013, 05:02:07 PM »

She started 1/6 last year when winning the Diamond Jubilee and will be about the same price in the King's Stand.

So it's basically about 3/1 that she travels over, which seems too big given what was said after she won the other day.

Recommend £40 @ 7/2.

Would they really risk her again?

Can they be confident of no more "muscular injuries"?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #35076 on: March 23, 2013, 05:17:26 PM »

Grosjean a bit unlucky and finished 11th in qualifying, just missing top 10.  Going to be a sweat for Hamilton layers tomorrow.

I have just killed all the 7/1 at Ladbrokes, but you can still get Button at 13/2 to podium.  His car has clearly gone backwards a bit.  His smooth driving style works well in the wet and it can really throw it down in the afternoon here.

Winning seems optimistic, but can see him getting in the top 3 more than one time in 7.  This is a rain dependent bet, if it is dry the bet is lost.

Edit.  13/2 is at paddy power, bet365 and you should get that on Betfair.  Hope all goes well in Stratford.

Bet365 now gone 8/1.    I know thread cant get much on.  Best elsewhere is 13/2.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #35077 on: March 23, 2013, 05:33:29 PM »

Recommend £40 @ 7/2.

Would they really risk her again?

Can they be confident of no more "muscular injuries"?

I think the tentative plan is to bring her over for a date with Frankel after Ascot.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
claypole

View Profile
« Reply #35078 on: March 23, 2013, 06:07:02 PM »

Edit.  13/2 is at paddy power, bet365 and you should get that on Betfair.  Hope all goes well in Stratford.

Bet365 now gone 8/1.    I know thread cant get much on.  Best elsewhere is 13/2.

If we get the soaking of our lives, we have to collect. Amatay is saying he's "had four bets ob sport he hates" - however I will talk him around.

He's in form...he just picked out three games 2 mins before kick off. bmouth, orient draw and Carlisle draw. He wants a score on my account, I say let's chop a £50. We leave bar after 89mins after railing B365 "visualisation" in low spirits, and arrive at hotel in find two Carlise goals 90 and 94th min oi oi.

So, tomorrow we are on:

Joint bets:

Hamilton / Raikonnen dual forecast at 33/1 (mug proce we had dough on )
Button to podium

Amatay

Hamilton fastest lap 16/1
Webber to podium 4/1
Alonso to win 5/2

Me

Raikonnen at 5/2 down to Doobs
Raikonnen at 13/2 as I said I'd do yesterday fml

As an aside I am spending day in paddock.....with Marussia team lol. Should be incred, even if not Mercedes
Bertpup

View Profile
« Reply #35079 on: March 23, 2013, 06:17:18 PM »

Broad, Finn and Anderson all have 9 wickets in the series with possibly no more bowling to come.

don't NZ have to bat again?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #35080 on: March 23, 2013, 06:45:33 PM »

Broad, Finn and Anderson all have 9 wickets in the series with possibly no more bowling to come.

don't NZ have to bat again?

not if they bowl England out twice.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #35081 on: March 23, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »

Edit.  13/2 is at paddy power, bet365 and you should get that on Betfair.  Hope all goes well in Stratford.

Bet365 now gone 8/1.    I know thread cant get much on.  Best elsewhere is 13/2.

If we get the soaking of our lives, we have to collect. Amatay is saying he's "had four bets ob sport he hates" - however I will talk him around.

He's in form...he just picked out three games 2 mins before kick off. bmouth, orient draw and Carlisle draw. He wants a score on my account, I say let's chop a £50. We leave bar after 89mins after railing B365 "visualisation" in low spirits, and arrive at hotel in find two Carlise goals 90 and 94th min oi oi.

So, tomorrow we are on:

Joint bets:

Hamilton / Raikonnen dual forecast at 33/1 (mug proce we had dough on )
Button to podium

Amatay

Hamilton fastest lap 16/1
Webber to podium 4/1
Alonso to win 5/2

Me

Raikonnen at 5/2 down to Doobs
Raikonnen at 13/2 as I said I'd do yesterday fml

As an aside I am spending day in paddock.....with Marussia team lol. Should be incred, even if not Mercedes

Some price you have on that forecast considering that Button is 39s to win.  Makes me feel a bit better about Raikkonen. 

Bet365 still stand out at 8/1 Button to podium.  You can get the same on Betfair but only for £2 (though thread probably wouldn't get much more at B365).   

Really cold here, must be great to be there, even when it throws it down at 4 pm. 

Dino

View Profile
« Reply #35082 on: March 23, 2013, 09:12:10 PM »

Raikonnen is moved back to tenth on the grid with a blocking penalty.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #35083 on: March 23, 2013, 09:34:03 PM »

Latest developments in the Candidates Chess are on Chess Thread:

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=58441.msg1742139#msg1742139

Ah come on...not like there's any sport until tonight...

Fred dodged a big bullet today, as Carlsen had the worst of hos game, Aronian had the better of his game and both drew. A full point swing.

Le crosstable:

This is the position at the halfway mark. If either Carlsen or Aronian replicate this level of performance in the second half, it will go down in chess history as one of the all-time greats.

On tbe right hand side of the crosstable is "Perf". This is the relative performance of the player in terms of rating for thos tournament so far. Performances in the 2800s are (for the sake of argument) equivalent to a 3-dart average of 100 over the course of a 14 set match. Taylor and MvG might manage it but it is all but beyond the rest unless it's exceptional.

Performances of 2900 are...er...a lot better.

It is just so unlikely either, let alone both, will be on 10/14 against this strength of field. If Aronian carries on and does it, we have to tip our hats and say "well done".

But we are doing just fine and tomorrow sees Carlsen play Aronian.

GL us.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #35084 on: March 23, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »

Also, if you happen to be reading this in Aspers for the Sky Poker Tour thingy, feel free to introduce yourself to a guy railing the table near the entrance/exit/press pit/whatever it is called in a light blue polo short.

He's probably me.

Pages: 1 ... 2335 2336 2337 2338 [2339] 2340 2341 2342 2343 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: