blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 05:18:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2650 2651 2652 2653 [2654] 2655 2656 2657 2658 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13427839 times)
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #39795 on: May 03, 2013, 03:26:00 PM »

I seem to remember TL900 putting a bet up for GSW to win the basketball. Try searching on his posts to see.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #39796 on: May 03, 2013, 03:31:09 PM »

Wow, this game is unreal.

fair to say even though people will have already come to the conlusion, whoever wins Trump/ROS game, will be winning very comfortably in the final.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39797 on: May 03, 2013, 03:42:23 PM »

Not aftertiming or anything, serious question to the NBA guys.

I have GSW at 130's after someone tipped them up. I can't see who mentioned it though and it's not on Tikay's sheet as far as I can see.

Next up they have San Antonio who they are 2-2 in regular season. SAS are 2nd favourites, currently 6.8 on Betfair. GSW are still 65's even though they're in the Semi's. Does anyone think they have a chance?

I'm not looking to lay at a ridiculous price although if they got to single figures I probably would.

Does anyone know who tipped them up as well?

That is not exactly correct Mr Womble Sir.

I have no recollection of a GSW tip at the start of the Season, but one may have been stuck up. If so, we never got on.

A few weeks ago a GSW tip WAS put up, by TL900 I think, AND we bet it, (it lost), for GSW to win some sort of "Series Playoff" 4-0. I have no idea what the playoff was about, but it was not the "Cup Final" or whatever, it was a sort of preliminary, a sort of League Two Playoff thing.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39798 on: May 03, 2013, 03:43:45 PM »

80% of results in

We should have a winner (we need UKIP >17.5%)

Click to see full-size image.

Top work Tighty.

Goodbye April, hello May.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39799 on: May 03, 2013, 03:47:43 PM »

I have GSW at 130's after someone tipped them up. I can't see who mentioned it though and it's not on Tikay's sheet as far as I can see.

Next up they have San Antonio who they are 2-2 in regular season. SAS are 2nd favourites, currently 6.8 on Betfair. GSW are still 65's even though they're in the Semi's. Does anyone think they have a chance?

I'm not looking to lay at a ridiculous price although if they got to single figures I probably would.

What firm was this and when from? Feel like I have it too sweet double sweat nowwwwwww

Great work Hector!

29th December on Betfair. I have them to win the whole shooting match and also the Western Conference which I placed over the counter.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #39800 on: May 03, 2013, 03:48:53 PM »

They have a chance, but honestly, not a great one.  The top teams at the moment are just too good and they have the tougher half of the draw in the West.  Off the top of my head I would guess they are 7/1 shots in a series against the Heat, 4/1 v the Thunder and maybe 3/1 v the Spurs and I might be being generous to GSW.  I would be surprised if the bet is anything more than fair value even now.  That isn't to say it wasn't value at the time as i seem to remember it was well argued and made sense but they have to play all of the big three and there is nothing suggesting they arent superior which is very hard to overcome in a 7 match series without home advantage.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #39801 on: May 03, 2013, 03:52:14 PM »

It was Tom that put it up I'm pretty sure, give me 2 minutes and I'll find it.

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39802 on: May 03, 2013, 03:59:02 PM »

They have a chance, but honestly, not a great one.  The top teams at the moment are just too good and they have the tougher half of the draw in the West.  Off the top of my head I would guess they are 7/1 shots in a series against the Heat, 4/1 v the Thunder and maybe 3/1 v the Spurs and I might be being generous to GSW.  I would be surprised if the bet is anything more than fair value even now.  That isn't to say it wasn't value at the time as i seem to remember it was well argued and made sense but they have to play all of the big three and there is nothing suggesting they arent superior which is very hard to overcome in a 7 match series without home advantage.

Cheers Red.

They were pretty big dogs against Denver but won their home games quite well and put Denver under the cosh at their place. SAS have just won 4-0 but OK are making hard work of it against Houston. Fingers crossed for a sweat.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #39803 on: May 03, 2013, 04:00:36 PM »

Here it is Smiley

BANZAI ANNOUNCED

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/winner

Golden State Warriors 139/1 to win the NBA title.

They are currently 20-10 on the season and are lying 5th in the Western Conference only 4 wins behind the #1 team in NBA. They are showing that they are a very well balanced team and can beat anyone on any given night.

They are also good on the road (which will be huge in the playoffs as its a best of 7 and the higher seed gets home court advantage with 4 out of 7 at home) They are 9-4 at home and 11-6 on the road which of course means they have more home games to come.

The only thing that is letting them down at the minute is they are allowing too many points with only the 20th best defence in the league (out of 30) BUT they have their best defender (Andrew Bogut) sidelined since the 3rd week of the season or something. So when he returns they will be a much stronger defensive unit.

It is a massive banzai, but anything can happen in the playoffs (which im almost 100% they will make) and they play very well and could cause some shocks. They have already beaten the leaders in both the eastern and western conferences on the road this year.

Suggest £2.50 @ 139/1 with betfair Smiley

Anyone who watches NBA think Clippers are still value @ 10/1 or have I waited too long and price is too short now?

Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39804 on: May 03, 2013, 04:07:21 PM »

Here it is Smiley

BANZAI ANNOUNCED

They are currently 20-10 on the season and are lying 5th in the Western Conference only 4 wins behind the #1 team in NBA. They are showing that they are a very well balanced team and can beat anyone on any given night.

They are also good on the road (which will be huge in the playoffs as its a best of 7 and the higher seed gets home court advantage with 4 out of 7 at home) They are 9-4 at home and 11-6 on the road which of course means they have more home games to come.

The only thing that is letting them down at the minute is they are allowing too many points with only the 20th best defence in the league (out of 30) BUT they have their best defender (Andrew Bogut) sidelined since the 3rd week of the season or something. So when he returns they will be a much stronger defensive unit.

It is a massive banzai, but anything can happen in the playoffs (which im almost 100% they will make) and they play very well and could cause some shocks. They have already beaten the leaders in both the eastern and western conferences on the road this year.

Anyone who watches NBA think Clippers are still value @ 10/1 or have I waited too long and price is too short now?

Cheers Mark and TL.

Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39805 on: May 03, 2013, 04:08:03 PM »

Here it is Smiley

BANZAI ANNOUNCED

Ooh, good find Marky, well done.

We are not on though. Boo!

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #39806 on: May 03, 2013, 04:15:39 PM »

Wow, this Hawkins/Walden match is frustrating to watch after watching the earlier frames of Trump and Ronnie.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #39807 on: May 03, 2013, 04:27:29 PM »

Wow, this Hawkins/Walden match is frustrating to watch after watching the earlier frames of Trump and Ronnie.

The earlier game was pretty frustrating when you're on Ronnie, I can just see it being an 0-2 final the way it is going now...

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #39808 on: May 03, 2013, 04:31:41 PM »

UKIP has now taken 100 seats, so that bet has come in.

Well done Tighty!

TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #39809 on: May 03, 2013, 04:35:05 PM »

The Trump/Ronnie game was average, standard wise, snooker.  Good to watch but average.  No ton's in 16 frames.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
Pages: 1 ... 2650 2651 2652 2653 [2654] 2655 2656 2657 2658 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: