blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:15:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 [2693] 2694 2695 2696 2697 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333734 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #40380 on: May 08, 2013, 10:59:20 AM »

fergie now best priced 4-1 for spoty

Is this the nut worst time to place that bet?

One to watch when someone is close to winning something in the summer, tho.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
thekevilfish
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #40381 on: May 08, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »

Betfred have left some interesting games in their fixed odds goals galore coupon tonight. I've listed the 6 games of interest, with the best price available on oddschecker and the best price with the overround included;

Match                        best price                  with overround
chelsea v spurs          1.64                          1.71
brechin v alloa           1.57                          1.6
forfar v dunfermline   1.5                            1.55
berwick v east fife      1.6                           1.65
inter v lazio               1.62                          1.65
bologna v napoli        1.67                          1.67

bets must be a minimum of trebles upwards. The best treble (3 scottish games) works out at 4.09, betfred pays 5.0. The sixfold is 19.28 betfred pay 26.0. The 3 longest prices games are still +ev (4.71) so I would recommend betting trebles, fourfolds, fivefives and an accumulator. Apologies for the decimals, but its the only way I can work out the maths. Hope this makes sense.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #40382 on: May 08, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »

Thanks, if only you had arrived a little earlier!

Almost. Is your real name Richard Blacklock? Smiley

Well that was a nice Swansea result for Fred last night.  My hotel's internet died leaving me unable to reply on here or watch the game. And no Tikay that sounds like a bit or a random guess?

After the team news of Man City resting 8 players I came on to suggest opposing Wigan in the FA cup final. City are now 1.36 to win in 90mins. However they've won the last 6 home games and last 3 away all to nil whilst Wigan have had less rest and have the relegation fight on their mind.

Suggested bet City to win to nil @2.2 or better.
gherkin

View Profile
« Reply #40383 on: May 08, 2013, 01:45:15 PM »

Warwickshire are playing Middlesex today in what is a big game for the top of the County Championship.  The great news for the Middlesex bet is that Warwickshire have had to field their "C" team bowling attack and it's already looking like there are only 2 possible results in the game.  Barker, Clarke and Hannon-Dalby are injured and England Lions have taken Wright and Woakes.  ALL of their first 5 choice seam bowlers are unavailable!!  That leaves Boyd Rankin as the only half decent seamer in the line up - to put it in perspective Trott is probably going to be the third most threatening bowler!  We have had to play Rikki Clarke as a batsman (he isn't fit to bowl) as Chopra has also been called up to the England Lions and Westwood & Maddy are injured.  Long story short it's a great chance for Middlesex to capitalise . 

It's a terrible advert for County Cricket that one team can have their best 3 players taken away to play a friendly game against New Zealand.  Obviously in this case several injuries have exaggerated the problem but if you want the County Championship to be taken seriously, this sort of thing has to stop (or at least not happen again as I think it's the first time it's happened) in order to prevent the competition becoming a laughing stock - we had to select 2 players in the 12 man squad who usually play Sunday League cricket!!

Anyway, keep an eye out in the next couple of days, if they do force the win that would be massive for your bet as a lot of the main contenders (Somerset, Surrey, Nottinghamshire) have made less than impressive starts
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40384 on: May 08, 2013, 01:58:15 PM »

Warwickshire are playing Middlesex today in what is a big game for the top of the County Championship.  The great news for the Middlesex bet is that Warwickshire have had to field their "C" team bowling attack and it's already looking like there are only 2 possible results in the game.  Barker, Clarke and Hannon-Dalby are injured and England Lions have taken Wright and Woakes.  ALL of their first 5 choice seam bowlers are unavailable!!  That leaves Boyd Rankin as the only half decent seamer in the line up - to put it in perspective Trott is probably going to be the third most threatening bowler!  We have had to play Rikki Clarke as a batsman (he isn't fit to bowl) as Chopra has also been called up to the England Lions and Westwood & Maddy are injured.  Long story short it's a great chance for Middlesex to capitalise . 

It's a terrible advert for County Cricket that one team can have their best 3 players taken away to play a friendly game against New Zealand.  Obviously in this case several injuries have exaggerated the problem but if you want the County Championship to be taken seriously, this sort of thing has to stop (or at least not happen again as I think it's the first time it's happened) in order to prevent the competition becoming a laughing stock - we had to select 2 players in the 12 man squad who usually play Sunday League cricket!!

Anyway, keep an eye out in the next couple of days, if they do force the win that would be massive for your bet as a lot of the main contenders (Somerset, Surrey, Nottinghamshire) have made less than impressive starts

This is all true

I support Surrey and in the last couple of years we lost two or three per lions game and it can sting. Each LVCC team operates to a salary cap, and therefore losing 2-3 of your promising ones to the lions is tough as no squad is two players deep per position of similar quality

Winning the LVCC can come down to luck with the weather, and luck with fixtures...who do you play when you lose players to tests, champions trophy etc etc

Middlesex have had a break here.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #40385 on: May 08, 2013, 02:22:38 PM »

Ha!

I thought it might be worth speculating a couple of quid on Fergie for SPOTY at 50/1ish.

I had a quick look.

Best price?

7/4!!!

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #40386 on: May 08, 2013, 02:23:57 PM »

Gonna be a great lay once betfair sort market out.

Surely special one off ultra lifetime achievement award more likely.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40387 on: May 08, 2013, 02:26:40 PM »

Ha!

I thought it might be worth speculating a couple of quid on Fergie for SPOTY at 50/1ish.

I had a quick look.

Best price?

7/4!!!

I have been in "read only" mode all morning, but when I saw 4/1 offered, I would have taken that in a heartbeat.

When I've missed 4/1, 7/4 does not appeal, but I think he's absolutely nailed on to win it.

If one of those degen sorts who inhabit this place were to offer me, say, 10/1, I'd take it right now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #40388 on: May 08, 2013, 02:31:32 PM »

You can have 9/4 on credit or 7/2 to pay on with me Smiley
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #40389 on: May 08, 2013, 02:36:25 PM »

Cant offer higher as only said yesterday/couple days ago that a novelty act is a big runner
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40390 on: May 08, 2013, 02:37:04 PM »

You can have 9/4 on credit or 7/2 to pay on with me Smiley

What?

That's less than 10/1, right?

I can get better value backing Dai Greene or Ben Ainsley.

I have recently appointed a Betting Consulant for my off-thread stuff, let me consult with him first.

Calling Eso Kral, calling Eso Kral.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #40391 on: May 08, 2013, 02:41:42 PM »

Ha!

I had a quick look.

Best price?

7/4!!!

Ahem......ahem.......thanks for this aftertime.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #40392 on: May 08, 2013, 02:45:41 PM »

Ha!

I had a quick look.

Best price?

7/4!!!

Ahem......ahem.......thanks for this aftertime.....

How is this an aftertime?

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #40393 on: May 08, 2013, 02:47:08 PM »

did you get the free bet on countrywide flame tikay?
AndrewT
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40394 on: May 08, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »

Gonna be a great lay once betfair sort market out.

Surely special one off ultra lifetime achievement award more likely.

Fergie has already had the SPOTY lifetime achievement award back in 2001.

I assume that what the bookies are afraid of is that if Fergie makes the shortlist, then if Man U fans could get Giggs to win then they could easily get Fergie to win.
Pages: 1 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 [2693] 2694 2695 2696 2697 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: