blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:56:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272483 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 [2931] 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333499 times)
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43950 on: June 22, 2013, 02:52:29 PM »

Berkshire 1st, bunker 2nd and ihtimal 3rd somewhat 4th i think.  No win  but money back as promo cash.

Yep, another free bet.

I'm not sure if its fred policy (if there is such a thing) that the person who recommends a bet, has rights on the free bet.  Just wanted to say that if that is the case then give it to doobs, or whoever else you want to.  I only put it up as it looked like and  Doobs pointed  out, a great race to take advantage of the betvictor offer.

Yes, that's Fred policy and I think it would be great if you would like to suggest a tip.
We've got some time to use the bet (a month on this one) so you have plenty of time to come up with a selection. Smiley

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43951 on: June 22, 2013, 03:03:32 PM »

I have looked through the prices for the later races at Ascot and nothing seems to be obvious for the use of the free bets.
WilliamHill are significantly worse price on the tipped horses so we will leave the bets for another day.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43952 on: June 22, 2013, 03:32:32 PM »

Fred has used a £25 free bet on Sea Siren at 12/1 in the next race at Ascot.
That would turn things round a bit if it came in.

exstream

View Profile
« Reply #43953 on: June 22, 2013, 03:45:49 PM »

Any Murray to win at Wimbledon is 4/1 with William hill but money back if he doesn't reach semis.
Obviously price is 'slightly?' Better on betfair at 5.3 but would william hill 'offer' make it a bet?

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43954 on: June 22, 2013, 03:55:09 PM »

Any Murray to win at Wimbledon is 4/1 with William hill but money back if he doesn't reach semis.
Obviously price is 'slightly?' Better on betfair at 5.3 but would william hill 'offer' make it a bet?

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

I'm not an expert on the men's game.
Opinions anyone?
Are there some angles we can play to lock in a profit?

Maximum bet if £50 but we can have £25 e/w.
So we could just lay Murray in the semi-final against a likely opponent of Nadal or Federer.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:08:00 PM by MereNovice » Logged

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #43955 on: June 22, 2013, 04:06:08 PM »

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

Opinion's anyone?

This is a great offer and a must bet.

We have a chance Nadal/Federer both fail to reach semis.

Also a chance Djoko gets chinned before the final.

I think it's huge value

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #43956 on: June 22, 2013, 04:06:51 PM »

I have looked through the prices for the later races at Ascot and nothing seems to be obvious for the use of the free bets.
WilliamHill are significantly worse price on the tipped horses so we will leave the bets for another day.
Fallons mount in the last cracking ew bet imo : )
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43957 on: June 22, 2013, 04:11:28 PM »

A remarkable first test ends with Tighty's bet winning by a nose.

Well done Tighty!

Are we going to get with the Wallabies for next Saturday? I hope so.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43958 on: June 22, 2013, 04:12:30 PM »

Mashaari?
WilliamHill best price at 20/1.

I think the logic of these free bets is that it's best not to bet e/w but I may have got that wrong.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:18:21 PM by MereNovice » Logged

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43959 on: June 22, 2013, 04:14:24 PM »

Andy Murray*

5.2 now on bf.

Wink

Opinion's anyone?

This is a great offer and a must bet.

We have a chance Nadal/Federer both fail to reach semis.

Also a chance Djoko gets chinned before the final.

I think it's huge value

£25 e/w (1/2 odds 1-2) or £50 win?

Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #43960 on: June 22, 2013, 04:17:30 PM »

1st 3 places the last race at Ascot looks almost the worst race of the week for the place part of each-way bets.
treefella

View Profile
« Reply #43961 on: June 22, 2013, 04:19:22 PM »

Mashaari?
Yes. Improving horse and great trainer. Trainers write up in the post looks convincing too. Can see this winning never mind the place. im on nice few bob ew : ) Also had ew dble with krypton factor so a tad biased  : )
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43962 on: June 22, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »

1st 3 places the last race at Ascot looks almost the worst race of the week for the place part of each-way bets.

Thanks.
WilliamHill also paying 1/5 odds so another good reason to dodge this.

MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43963 on: June 22, 2013, 04:20:27 PM »

Mashaari?
Yes. Improving horse and great trainer. Trainers write up in the post looks convincing too. Can see this winning never mind the place. im on nice few bob ew : ) Also had ew dble with krypton factor so a tad biased  : )

Good luck!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43964 on: June 22, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »

Thanx for the link.

The 14s understandably disappeared pretty quickly. 10s soon followed. Still think is vvvv good value, surprised it's still there tbh!

Not interested in a bet for this thread?

Nothing against it myself, 8/1 seems fair 14/1 seemed crazy

I assume tikay wouldn't have a problem with Mere putting something on with skybet, as a one off? (serious question as the thread normally doesn't use skybet because of conflict of interest)

I just wouldn't do it.  Even if it isn't his account, he is the beneficiary, so the reasons he stopped betting with skybet must still hold.  I'd say betting on himself feels like it can only add issues.
Given is  at a level where we are at least close to just punting, and we are only proposing a tenner, then the potential issues can't be worth it.  For the benefit of the doubt, I don't think is bad, I punted on it myself after going straight on skybet to take the 10s.

I am afraid that Doobs has nailed it. We - Fred - must NOT bet on me with Sky Bet, as I am the ultimate beneficiary of all Fred profits, even if placed by Mere, it is still "on my behalf". There is a whole cottage industry made up of a little team of individuals who have devoted months (years even) of their lives to getting me sacked from my job. This would be exactly the spot they are looking for. Everything always has been, & always will be, squeaky clean.  On legal advice, I can't really discuss this further at present. One day I'll tell the story though. An incredible story it is, too.

Anyway, I think the price is bad. I'm frozen with fear & pressure about this whole thing of playing the WSOP Main, $10,000 (mostly other folks money) is SO much, & it is scaring me to death, so I'm pretty sure I'll freeze, if & when the Big Day comes. Scared money in poker = the nut worst.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 04:23:39 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 2927 2928 2929 2930 [2931] 2932 2933 2934 2935 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: