blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:24:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 3730 3731 3732 3733 [3734] 3735 3736 3737 3738 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13440597 times)
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #55995 on: October 05, 2013, 06:45:02 PM »

Certainly don't want Fred to be private because we want to actively seek more good quality posters but that has to be measured by the fact that we want to maintain the quality of the thread.  An example, last Sunday night I had a series of bets which, I was sure, were really, really good value but if I was to post them on here I would have to explain the thinking behind them and it is something which has a lot of mileage.  I would have loved the regular guys on here to be able to get a small bet on especially with the firms I can't get on with but I couldn't risk tipping off the odds compilers on an angle that I will be able to use again and their odds suggested they had no clue.  In the end I PM'ed a couple of guys that have helped me in the past and it stayed off forum which seems a shame because in those spots you never are able to pay everyone back for the help/advice they have given you which is the true spirit of Fred imo.  So effectively what happens is that in those cases the thread becomes private by default.  

It is a difficult balancing act I understand but I also think that those that have built the thread would want it to be sustainable in the long run.

sonour

View Profile
« Reply #55996 on: October 05, 2013, 06:46:42 PM »

I picked up my winnings for the Northants County Championship bet today. Thank you very much Tighty.

Thank you Ant 040689 for the Cray bet.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #55997 on: October 05, 2013, 06:49:18 PM »

Jacklin will likely be bottom of the leaderboard after a...troublesome Charleston. It also wasn't that interesting. 13 out of 40 to go with last week's 16.

Natalie Gumede to follow

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #55998 on: October 05, 2013, 06:53:52 PM »

We caught the Mumbai Indians on the wrong day, I'm afraid, so our cricket bet went south.

Not sure we have had a winner yet in October, but we have not had any major bets.

Think we will blame Luther.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #55999 on: October 05, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »

Jacklin will likely be bottom of the leaderboard after a...troublesome Charleston. It also wasn't that interesting. 13 out of 40 to go with last week's 16.

Natalie Gumede to follow

You do realise there is football on the telly right?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56000 on: October 05, 2013, 07:00:54 PM »

Natalie Gumede to follow

You do realise there is football on the telly right?

I saw you on the strictly thread. Don't come all innocent to me Wink

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56001 on: October 05, 2013, 07:08:28 PM »

Tighty,

The "BETS" Thread is, I think, fully up to date, should save you a bit of time, all being well.

Did not take me too long, as I only had to use one colour.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56002 on: October 05, 2013, 07:10:09 PM »

No doubt in my mind that odds compilers view this thread.

On another subject, I know it's not the done thing here to lambast anyone for putting up a losing tip. But can we make an exception in Luther's case please?

Bamford is definitely destined for better things. That bet is gonna have a sweat in January. Still prefer Britt to TID obv, but wouldn't mind Bamford binking.

I shall be very disappinted in Tighty if he does not oblige, with both barrels, in the morning. The problem is Luther is so thick, it's water off a duck's back to him.

CORRECTION - I mean't thick-skinned, obv.

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #56003 on: October 05, 2013, 07:15:00 PM »

You can still get 4/6 on jacklin to be the 1st eliminated on ladbrokes, standout price by quite some way.  For someone who is already on, do you strictly people think this is still value and worth going in again? or let the original bet ride at the original price.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56004 on: October 05, 2013, 07:15:31 PM »

Anyone know what time (UK) the Korean F1 GP starts in the morning, please?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56005 on: October 05, 2013, 07:18:46 PM »

You can still get 4/6 on jacklin to be the 1st eliminated on ladbrokes, standout price by quite some way.  For someone who is already on, do you strictly people think this is still value and worth going in again? or let the original bet ride at the original price.

Fair question, Mr Sparrow.

For those likely to reply, our position is around £80 at an average price of about 11/8, as follows......

LADBROKES, £15 @ 11/10.

CORALS, £25 @ 6/4

PADDY POWER, £5 @ 11/8

BET365, £3.64 @ 11/8

Typhoon13, (via PP I assume) £37.50 @ 6/4.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56006 on: October 05, 2013, 07:20:06 PM »

Our FGS bet in the Brighton - Forest game has gone the way of every other bet today. Keeps things neat & tidy I suppose.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #56007 on: October 05, 2013, 07:23:05 PM »

4/6 is less appealing to me. Always a risk that the public votes for the bottom marker so that they stay in and two other people end up in the dance off, especially in the early rounds when the votes are spread out.

Not sure what Tighty thinks as bet owner.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56008 on: October 05, 2013, 07:24:59 PM »

Everyone say hello to Mrs Evans, wife of this Bandit and Mum of young twins

Mrs Evans follows this thread religiously, apparently, and has done well out of a lot of your tips. Keep em coming, she says, via Peter.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56009 on: October 05, 2013, 07:30:01 PM »

Everyone say hello to Mrs Evans, wife of this Bandit and Mum of young twins

Mrs Evans follows this thread religiously, apparently, and has done well out of a lot of your tips. Keep em coming, she says, via Peter.

Mrs Bandit!

My heroine. You deserve a medal for putting up with him, he makes Channing look cheerful on a bad day.

Give my best to the old sod please.

Stick a bet on here, too. Go on, you know you want to.

Pages: 1 ... 3730 3731 3732 3733 [3734] 3735 3736 3737 3738 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: