blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 12:53:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 4965 4966 4967 4968 [4969] 4970 4971 4972 4973 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13427150 times)
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #74520 on: April 15, 2014, 09:20:39 PM »

Delete lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #74521 on: April 15, 2014, 10:14:11 PM »

Paddy goes six places for all PGA tournaments until the Players' Champs.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
geordieneil
we are we are we are the mods

View Profile
« Reply #74522 on: April 15, 2014, 10:31:25 PM »

NURSE, HE'S OUT OF BED AGAIN

Almost 2 years to the day, i recommended a kamikaze darts bet (with method in the madness) of 4 draws, where 3 came in and quite a few on here were on the rcmd'd lucky 15 (thin)

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56581.4575   (extra thin brags inc a tip for Andy Murray 2013 spoty, and wiggins 2012 Wink )

Thursday is the day I've been waiting nearly 2 years for, the bookies have now twigged on that the 5/1 - 6/1's for draws were wrongly priced, but even the average 7/2-4/1's they offer now is still imo overpriced esp with the shorter format.........(noticed a few debating this on here, but i just cant keep up with the 5000 pages per day anymore)
   the starting points of darts really should be increased from the 501 (just not from a betting prespective obv), but darts players are far better these days and most legs should go with the throw.

recommend 5 draws on Thursday in a lucky 31 (or a super yankee/canadian) just a quid or 2 a line....or if you want to rule one out to make it a lucky 15 take out either MVG v Lewis or
Anderson v Lewis.....but i wouldn't coz its gonna be 5 draws on thursday and we'll all be rich Cheesy
« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:46:09 PM by geordieneil » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #74523 on: April 15, 2014, 11:10:17 PM »

Both when game was 0-0 Sad

13:52 Attempt missed. Ryan McLaughlin (Barnsley) right footed shot from long range on the right is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Dale Jennings.

25:21 Attempt saved. Ryan McLaughlin (Barnsley) header from the right side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Thomas Kennedy with a cross.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74524 on: April 16, 2014, 12:03:50 AM »

Almost 2 years to the day, i recommended a kamikaze darts bet (with method in the madness) of 4 draws, where 3 came in and quite a few on here were on the rcmd'd lucky 15 (thin)

http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=56581.4575   (extra thin brags inc a tip for Andy Murray 2013 spoty, and wiggins 2012 Wink )

Thursday is the day I've been waiting nearly 2 years for, the bookies have now twigged on that the 5/1 - 6/1's for draws were wrongly priced, but even the average 7/2-4/1's they offer now is still imo overpriced esp with the shorter format.........(noticed a few debating this on here, but i just cant keep up with the 5000 pages per day anymore)
   the starting points of darts really should be increased from the 501 (just not from a betting prespective obv), but darts players are far better these days and most legs should go with the throw.

recommend 5 draws on Thursday in a lucky 31 (or a super yankee/canadian) just a quid or 2 a line....or if you want to rule one out to make it a lucky 15 take out either MVG v Lewis or
Anderson v Lewis.....but i wouldn't coz its gonna be 5 draws on thursday and we'll all be rich Cheesy

i love this bet 5 close matches i have max bet a canadian £5.20 total bet for a return of £1k+ change

can i use my one time for this please?

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #74525 on: April 16, 2014, 01:22:55 AM »

i love this bet 5 close matches i have max bet a canadian £5.20 total bet for a return of £1k+ change

can i use my one time for this please?

skybet the place to go for the draws this week.  They are 4/1 every draw.  Unfortunately we can't get on there. 
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #74526 on: April 16, 2014, 01:25:18 AM »

We've always got the£3 million Scoop 6 to fall back on on Saturday, in the unlikely event that all the draws don't come in....

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #74527 on: April 16, 2014, 01:45:42 AM »

We've always got the£3 million Scoop 6 to fall back on on Saturday, in the unlikely event that all the draws don't come in....
What's this? Sounds like something I should be playing!
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #74528 on: April 16, 2014, 04:40:54 AM »

Any interest in putting together a syndicate for this? 

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #74529 on: April 16, 2014, 04:58:33 AM »

What is it?

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74530 on: April 16, 2014, 05:34:41 AM »

We had one First Goalscorer bet courtesy of Horsey yesterday.

Ryan McLaughlin came close but no cigar.

The best quiff in the business was on target.

Pretty good goal as it happens.

Lazio won the Italian youth Cup

17 year old Joseph Minala pictured on the left?

Tonight we're on the slightly more recognisable David Silva.

Hopefully he gets on the score sheet.

IPL starts today.

KP captains the DD's.

Much talk about laying Ronnie.

Click to see full-size image.

He doesn't seem too fussed.

YNWA.

96 seats basking in the sun light.

Classy Man.

Classy Manager as well.

My favourite marathon photo.

Top fella.

Irony at its best (part 1).

Irony at its best (part 2)

Later.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 05:36:51 AM by Rubbish2407 » Logged

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74531 on: April 16, 2014, 08:00:07 AM »

Lazio won the Italian youth Cup

17 year old Joseph Minala pictured on the left?

17?

He must have had a hard life.

Great "irony" spot on Neville/Carragher, too. Bet the Studio had a good laugh when composing those graphics.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74532 on: April 16, 2014, 08:01:47 AM »

World Snooker

The draw has put the top two in the market in the same half, Ronnie and Ding

Ronnie we know about, Ding has won five ranking events this year and was a lot of people's idea of the alternative winner should Ronnie not win

the market offers 1/2 e/w top 2.

so, over the last 24 hours I have tried to research "value" in the bottom half, to back each way to win the half....as the favourite in the half is Robertson at 9/1 outright or 9/2 to win

the bottom half draw reads as follows, assuming they reach the second round (of course not all will)

Mark Selby (3) v Ali Carter (14)    
John Higgins (11) v Stuart Bingham (6)    
Judd Trump (7) v  Stephen Maguire (10)    
Mark Allen (15) v    Neil Robertson (2)

outright prices in this half

Robertson 9/1
Selby 11/1
Trump 11/1
Higgins 20/1
Allen 25/1
Maguire 33/1
Bingham 40/1
Carter 50/1

http://www.oddschecker.com/snooker/world-championship/winner

My interest is especially in the third quarter because Selby is opposable at the Crucible, usually.

Three seperate people have told me unprompted that Higgins is set to belie his seeding, and is playing better than he has been for 18 months

Carter came back to form in a run to the semi final in China this month, has twice finished runner up in the Worlds, lastly as recently as 2012 and has a teak tough matchplay temperament especially over the longer games. His health problems are under control, and he's a fancy price 

If Robertson performs as he can, world number one, two ranking events this year including the UK, finalist in China earlier in the month then 9/1

So

Recommendations - all for value given the shape of the draw

Neil Robertson £20 e/w 9/1 (1/2 odds 1,2) BetVictor or Coral

John Higgins £10 e/w 18/1  (1/2 odds 1,2) BetVictor 

Ali Carter £10 e/w 50/1 (1/2 odds 1,2) Coral

If any get deep runs we can trade around the two larger priced positions in the second week. the aim is that one wins the third quarter, and we go from there   

Tighty can't bet this for Fred.

Did we reach a view on proceeding as suggested?

Personally, as a Fun Fred thing, I prefer this to the proposed Ronnie lay.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #74533 on: April 16, 2014, 08:04:50 AM »

What price was ronnie pre event last year? 4/1? 

Think he was bigger than that as he hadn't played for a year.  Seem to remember 7-1 but don't know for sure.

Yep 7's was available last year.

So he was 7/1 last year how on earth can he be anything other than a lay at 6/4 this year.  I appreciate he wasn't playing etc last season but it was reasonably well known he was still in decent form.

As noted by others, yes, he was initially 7/1 last year, due to his prior absence, but that was a false price & disappeared pretty sharpish.

Omm

View Profile
« Reply #74534 on: April 16, 2014, 08:52:17 AM »

Would love to have done this but I'm on holiday and can't transfer money. Good luck if you get it going.
Pages: 1 ... 4965 4966 4967 4968 [4969] 4970 4971 4972 4973 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: