blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 12:00:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2274184 Posts in 66765 Topics by 16955 Members
Latest Member: Airdraken
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5006 5007 5008 5009 [5010] 5011 5012 5013 5014 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 14081359 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75135 on: April 21, 2014, 08:18:02 PM »

I've got a great use for that £10 free bet on the Irish National...

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75136 on: April 21, 2014, 08:23:06 PM »

e-Mail from Wm Hill, following the serious fire yesterday that disrupted all Sports Books who are Gibralter based.

Dear Tony,

Yesterday our site was unavailable for some time, and we'd like to apologise to you for that.

On this occasion, circumstances outside of our control caused our site to be inoperable. A local power station fire and subsequent powercut to the whole of Gibraltar triggered a halt to our communications and operations for a short period of time.

Our site is now back up and running and to show we appreciate your patience and understanding, we have put a £10 free bet in your account to have on the betting event of your choice.

We’re paying 5 places on the Irish Grand National today and will be offering industry best prices in the Man City v West Brom game on all your favourite markets if you'd like a bet today, but you can use your free bet any time before next Monday (28th April).

And before Tighty, quite reasonably, nags me again, no, I've not sorted out the missing £25 Free Bet yet.

or the London Marathon refund :-)

by the end of this month, you might need it!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75137 on: April 21, 2014, 08:24:30 PM »

They say 'circumstances outside of our control', yet I reckon this kind of outage occurs at least once every 6months -- maybe it doesn't always take the servers down, but certainly Gibraltar's power supply is sketchy at best.

I think on this occasion it was not your regular outage......

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/471487/Fuel-explosion-in-Gibraltar-causes-huge-fire-and-disrupts-online-betting-sites

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:27:25 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75138 on: April 21, 2014, 09:19:48 PM »

Do we have a soap expert?

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75139 on: April 21, 2014, 09:20:53 PM »

Also need a view on Tina McIntyre's slayer on t'other side.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75140 on: April 21, 2014, 10:39:44 PM »

e-Mail from Wm Hill, following the serious fire yesterday that disrupted all Sports Books who are Gibralter based.

Dear Tony,

Yesterday our site was unavailable for some time, and we'd like to apologise to you for that.

On this occasion, circumstances outside of our control caused our site to be inoperable. A local power station fire and subsequent powercut to the whole of Gibraltar triggered a halt to our communications and operations for a short period of time.

Our site is now back up and running and to show we appreciate your patience and understanding, we have put a £10 free bet in your account to have on the betting event of your choice.

We’re paying 5 places on the Irish Grand National today and will be offering industry best prices in the Man City v West Brom game on all your favourite markets if you'd like a bet today, but you can use your free bet any time before next Monday (28th April).

And before Tighty, quite reasonably, nags me again, no, I've not sorted out the missing £25 Free Bet yet.

They only gave me a fiver free bet!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75141 on: April 21, 2014, 11:05:19 PM »

Dear Tony,

They only gave me a fiver free bet!
i didnt get a penny

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75142 on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:38 AM »

Daily report

loss on month £71.26

outstanding bets £3591.77

free bets £10 WH, £25 Betfred

admin £25 free bet WH? London Marathon refund?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=23

A loss of £209 Monday to take the month into loss

- Leeds won 34-6, Hall scored a try but neither covered the handicap or Hall hat-trick -£30 (Wigan beat Bradford 84-6 with hat-tricks in the real one sided game)

ante post bets settled

- MK Dons, 4 seperate bets totalling £104 as they cannot now make L1 top 6

- Newcastle handicaps 2 bets totalling £65

- Sheff U cannot make top 6 -£10

As said a couple of days ago, we were always facing a headwind in April from stale ante-post losers, with ante post winners to come in May

A busy day.

""Your job now is to stand by our new manager. That is important."" SAF May 2013

Man c beat WBA 3-1. It probably affects neiter the liverpool or arsenal bets but city now 6 points behiind liverpool with a game in hand and 4 points ahead of arsenal in 3rd

Burnley went up. tremendous stuff really. Since Dyche took over 18 months ago they have spent one fee on a player.  Leicester Champions tomorrow if they win at Bolton

Bournemouth drew 2-2 at Ipswich. Just about keeps them in the hunt for 6th

Watford lost at QPR. 12th again. Middlesborough play Reading tomorrow, they go top half if they win. ThisWatford bet has never looked more certain to go down to the last five minutes of the season. £350 at 2/7 Watford top half. Somene pass the pepto-bismol.

Britt scored twice for Peterborough, both penalties. 23 for the season. Great. Check the Bristol city game. Baldock scored again. 24 for the season. Tense! win only bet on Britt

Click to see full-size image.

Mooney did not score for Orient. has 18, needs 21 to get us an each way return

Tranmere drew 0-0 with Sheff U. Now one point above the drop with two games to go!

Winnall did not score for Scunthorpe. With two games to go Hogan injured, 17 goals. Players that would stop us winning each way on him? 13 goals. Hold

Baltimore Orioles beat the Boston Red Sox tonight. Royals playing later

Oklahoma City play game two in the NBA Play offs later

Cricket

Yorkshire 459-9d, Northants 94 all out. Jack Brooks 5-36 then it rained. Should win the bet, weather dependent

Groenewald 3 wickets for Derbys, Derbys 208-2 responding to 328. good

Madsen 36, Eckersley 32, Laurie Evans 17. None of our batsmen bets really firing yet

Snooker

Selby squeaked past White 10-9, now plays Carter

Higgins played appallingly to be 3-6 down to McManus in a match that made Cliff Thorburn look like Alex Higgins on crack. Higgins had 8 reds and 8 blacks in frame 8 and broke down

Ding is currently 9-9 in ronnie's half. ronnie goes odds on if ding goes out

tomorrow

Leicester City

Sunrisers Hyderabad's second IPL game

Cricket

Snooker

Baseball

Basketball

i Won't be on until the afternoon, think tikay is busy too

please keep the thread busy, ideas, updates etc and we will catch up when back on
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 12:41:56 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75143 on: April 22, 2014, 12:16:49 AM »

ding needing a snooker in final game just black and pink left on table

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75144 on: April 22, 2014, 12:19:02 AM »

ding is out

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #75145 on: April 22, 2014, 12:31:57 AM »

ding is out

That was a strange night, White didn't have a break over 42 ish for about 12 frames, played about 5 of the worst ten shots I've seen so far this week in the second session alone and was beaten 10-9. The last frame in the Ding match was incredible drama and he probably played the best 5 shots in the frame and lost it. The snooker he laid on the pink with just 2 balls left was amazing wasn't it?

Tremendous play from Wasley tho and he showed some real bottle there.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #75146 on: April 22, 2014, 12:36:11 AM »

This fellow was voted best defensive player in the NBA on Monday, I understand. The second Chicago Bull ever to get that accolade and the third Frenchman.

The first Chicago Bulls player was unsurprisingly that bloke out of Spacejam, Michael Jordan

I seem to be on the Bulls to win the NBA championship, which can only be because of a recommend on Fred. Them and the New Jersey Brooklyn Nets.

What's the sit rep with these? Are they in form?

bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #75147 on: April 22, 2014, 12:37:05 AM »

Will be glad when the footy season finishes Rich so I don't have to keep following Watford. Almost 9 months of hard labour, would have been less painful if I had got pregnant and was due any day now.

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75148 on: April 22, 2014, 12:39:47 AM »

What's the sit rep with these? Are they in form?

we are in the first round of the play offs

8 teams in each conference, the QFs

brooklyn are 1-0 up in a best of seven series

chicago are 1-0 down in their series

http://www.nba.com/ go to scores and schedules for further details

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75149 on: April 22, 2014, 12:40:52 AM »

Will be glad when the footy season finishes Rich so I don't have to keep following Watford. Almost 9 months of hard labour, would have been less painful if I had got pregnant and was due any day now.

certainly fed up of sweating them Phil, vicariously on behalf of the spreadsheet.

less reliable than John Higgins in a hotel suite with a tea towel.

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 5006 5007 5008 5009 [5010] 5011 5012 5013 5014 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: