blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:15:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5026 5027 5028 5029 [5030] 5031 5032 5033 5034 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330715 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #75435 on: April 24, 2014, 03:33:11 PM »

Joke Choral have Music Master at 7/4 for the 3.10 Warwick tomo.

No idea why, as I wouldn't want to lay odds against.

Recommend £60 win @ 7/4. Glglgl getting on.

Nice one Chompy , thanks

thanks Chompy, excellent as usual

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75436 on: April 24, 2014, 03:35:26 PM »

Anyone else feel laying Man City at 1.46 is value? I think so and formally suggest a £65 lay, for £30ish liability.

http://www.betfair.com/exchange/football/market?id=1.113424302&exp=e

I just think Palace have played so superbly in the last 5 that there is value here, especially with Man City dropping points to Sunderland recently suggesting some frailty. Not a big fan of 15/2 for the Palace win because I think a draw of some sort would be protected quite valiantly by Palace if he has the luxury of keeping one. Over 2/1 here for two results I think is great personally. Have already suggested this bet, but it wasn't responded to, but there was confusion in that, here the amount and where to get on is clear. Hope you get on as I think it is a good bet. Of course, if Palace go 1 nil down, there has only been one occasion all season in the 1-1 away draw to Swansea where Palace have reclaimed points, so shutting Man City out or scoring first seems crucial, but Palace have had a habit of that recently and I hope it gets maintained.

From my own view on it I think it is a bet up to about 7/4, which is actually what a lot of bookmakers are offering on the double chance markets anyway.

Hi Ant

We have nice exposures (indirectly) to Palace winning this game already, 50-1 top half. 100-1 e/w handicap. thanks to you and others. the handicap bet e/w basically comes in if the man city lay does.

should we be taking extra Palace exposure at this stage?

Looking forward to having a quad max bet on anything ant ever puts up opposing Palace!
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #75437 on: April 24, 2014, 03:38:19 PM »

Enjoy the £105, as it's going to cost you. They'll now refer ALL your bets, coz you had the temeritah to back a 4/7 shot at 7/4.

No more £60 bets accepted in future imo.

Obv couldn't get on myself. Crazy prices from Choral though.

Almost as bad as that joker that put Rezwaan in at 16-1 at Brighton tonight.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #75438 on: April 24, 2014, 03:38:53 PM »

Re. the palace v citeh game on Sunday, I've been looking eveywhere for updates on David Silva's injury but have not found a sausage.

Anyone seen any?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #75439 on: April 24, 2014, 03:41:17 PM »

Anyone else feel laying Man City at 1.46 is value? I think so and formally suggest a £65 lay, for £30ish liability.

I just think Palace have played so superbly in the last 5 that there is value here, especially with Man City dropping points to Sunderland recently suggesting some frailty. Not a big fan of 15/2 for the Palace win because I think a draw of some sort would be protected quite valiantly by Palace if he has the luxury of keeping one. Over 2/1 here for two results I think is great personally. Have already suggested this bet, but it wasn't responded to, but there was confusion in that, here the amount and where to get on is clear. Hope you get on as I think it is a good bet. Of course, if Palace go 1 nil down, there has only been one occasion all season in the 1-1 away draw to Swansea where Palace have reclaimed points, so shutting Man City out or scoring first seems crucial, but Palace have had a habit of that recently and I hope it gets maintained.

From my own view on it I think it is a bet up to about 7/4, which is actually what a lot of bookmakers are offering on the double chance markets anyway.

Hi Ant

We have nice exposures (indirectly) to Palace winning this game already, 50-1 top half. 100-1 e/w handicap. thanks to you and others. the handicap bet e/w basically comes in if the man city lay does.

I would say yes, as I think value is value regardless of the exposure, but can understand the viewpoint, and I do not mind.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #75440 on: April 24, 2014, 03:46:34 PM »

Hi Ant

Looking forward to having a quad max bet on anything ant ever puts up opposing Palace!

Smiley

TBF, I have only ever been chirping about Palace on Blonde at the start of last season and we got promoted, and after Holloway got sacked in the prem, and I saw the early promise under Millen and Pulis. Been quite shrewd with Palace despite the way i put across my point, which comes with watching most of their games etc. Haven't the same confidence with tipping anything else, as i know nothing more in sports like Palace, so think it wouldn't be worthy. Probably should just make the jump and back myself more.

And I will never ever put up a bet to oppose Palace, haha.
Rubbish2407

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75441 on: April 24, 2014, 03:47:55 PM »

Cheers Tighty and nice one Chompy.

"The Full Eso Kral": To back every possible outcome in an event and lose whatever happens.
Keith Hawkins 10/01/2014
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #75442 on: April 24, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »

Re. the palace v citeh game on Sunday, I've been looking eveywhere for updates on David Silva's injury but have not found a sausage.

Anyone seen any?

Use this site for all of the articles related to it http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City/Midfielders/David+Silva

This link in particular directly suggests he will not be playing on Sunday http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/villa-return-target-for-silva-1722858.html

And here, probably from a more reputable source, http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/city-wait-on-silvas-ankle-test-30211762.html - "..he is almost certain to miss City's trip to in-form Crystal Palace on Sunday"

Should help with the Palace bet.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 03:52:51 PM by Ant040689 » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #75443 on: April 24, 2014, 03:50:55 PM »

Hi Ant

Smiley

TBF, I have only ever been chirping about Palace on Blonde at the start of last season and we got promoted, and after Holloway got sacked in the prem, and I saw the early promise under Millen and Pulis. Been quite shrewd with Palace despite the way i put across my point, which comes with watching most of their games etc. Haven't the same confidence with tipping anything else, as i know nothing more in sports like Palace, so think it wouldn't be worthy. Probably should just make the jump and back myself more.

And I will never ever put up a bet to oppose Palace, haha.

Listen buddy i am the biggest Pulis fan in the world, even bigger than you if that's possible, i wasn't happy when he left Stoke and tried to back him at 1000/1 to get the manure job for small cash.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #75444 on: April 24, 2014, 03:52:39 PM »

Anyone seen any?

Use this site for all of the articles related to it http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Manchester+City/Midfielders/David+Silva

This link in particular directly suggests he will not be playing on Sunday http://www.clubcall.com/manchester-city/villa-return-target-for-silva-1722858.html

Cheers Ant.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #75445 on: April 24, 2014, 03:53:52 PM »

Anyone seen any?

Forget City, we need them to put one over the Scousers.   C'mon Palace

And N1 Chompster.  2 accounts in peril.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #75446 on: April 24, 2014, 04:14:34 PM »

easy race
ty chompy

And great price !  thumbs up
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #75447 on: April 24, 2014, 04:34:13 PM »

Thank you again Chompy.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #75448 on: April 24, 2014, 04:55:18 PM »

Sir Chompy

Red Invader is nice and short now time for some value pie later methinks

Yup agreed cant believe the spotlight man for Brighton put 16's up.....

Almost as bad as typing a post about Steve Lomas being the Milwall manager and how 'arry would let him win.....
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #75449 on: April 24, 2014, 05:07:32 PM »

This Rezwaan gamble is such comedy.

000-90, trained by Murty McGrath and 7yo. Be a shambles if it wins. Wonder what explanation they'll give if it does?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:12:52 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Pages: 1 ... 5026 5027 5028 5029 [5030] 5031 5032 5033 5034 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: