blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:46:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272619 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5431 5432 5433 5434 [5435] 5436 5437 5438 5439 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13445947 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #81510 on: June 26, 2014, 07:59:18 PM »

Anybody have unibet/888?

They are 1/4 on Luke Shaw joining Man United

Pa Sport and other reliable sources are saying he is having a medical tonight/tommorow

Not there sir

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Newportlad

View Profile
« Reply #81511 on: June 26, 2014, 08:05:25 PM »

Well, they're offering 66/1 on Suarez to bite Joey Barton next, but 100/1 on Suarez to bite J Barton!

Now that's value xD

What are the odds of Barton biting Suarez?

We could back J Barton and lay Joey Barton. Then we scoop if he bites John Barton or Jack Barton lol

Smiley
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81512 on: June 26, 2014, 08:05:41 PM »

Anybody have unibet/888?

Pa Sport and other reliable sources are saying he is having a medical tonight/tommorow

Not there sir

Pulled
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81513 on: June 26, 2014, 08:08:16 PM »

Anybody have unibet/888?

only place i can see luke on is betfair and no real market formed there

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #81514 on: June 26, 2014, 08:42:59 PM »

Replacement for Brad Friedel for the BBC?

He almost called the game perfectly. If we ever meet, he called the game perfectly. Perfectly.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81515 on: June 26, 2014, 09:01:03 PM »

Stefan Coerts ‏@StefanCoerts  2m
Asamoah #Gyan in particular should be ashamed. Threatened to attack a journalist. Had to be restrained by team-mates. #WorldCup

Going well for Ghana
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #81516 on: June 26, 2014, 11:12:34 PM »

that was annoying

Russia were the better side for much of that but just have very little quality
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #81517 on: June 26, 2014, 11:17:22 PM »

that was annoying

Russia were the better side for much of that but just have very little quality

Thought Algeria were the better side, actually had some quality, didn't create too much clearcut after the goal but I was still impressed. Keeper made some good saves, wingers looked very tricky.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81518 on: June 26, 2014, 11:40:27 PM »

We have a William Hill free bet to use by the morning

i have placed it as follows, following the earlier discussion

09 Aug 2014 - English Championship 2014/15 - Promotion - Outright

Watford @ 8/1

Stake : £25.00
Estimated Returns : £
Transaction Reference:
O/0457483/0001011/F
Free bet redeemed

which condemns me to another season of reporting on Watford. I blame Luther.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #81519 on: June 26, 2014, 11:41:49 PM »

I know we have a free bet with Hills to use tomorrow.  I wish I had got rid at Ascot as am really struggling.  Hills haven't got much ante post stuff up, and aren't top prices about many in the Northumberland Plate  (maybe Big Thunder?  He has a group 1 entry, but Mark Prescott has had troubles this year, he is around the Betfair price)

Colombia could be a bet in the World Cup?  They have impressed me, and don't strike me as much behind the likes of France and Holland.  They have had a decent qualifying campaign (draw and loss by 1 vs Argentina) and a good tournament so far.

They now have a much easier game against Uruguay than they would have a couple of days ago.  After that they are in the nasty side of the draw, so could face Brazil and Germany on the way to a final against Argentina.  You never know though and France will be a fairly even match, and you can construct an equally tough path to the final as Colombia for them (Germany, Brazil and Argentina would be their opponents if the favourites win).  I know France have been tipped up, but given a choice between 20/1 Colombia and 8/1 France, I think you have to bet on Colombia.

If nothing better comes up, suggest the free bet goes on Colombia in the World Cup at a top priced 20/1.

That is what I am doing with mine anyway.

Eidt.  Meh.  spent bloody ages looking round tonight

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #81520 on: June 26, 2014, 11:43:31 PM »

I know we have a free bet with Hills to use tomorrow.  I wish I had got rid at Ascot as am really struggling.  Hills haven't got much ante post stuff up, and aren't top prices about many in the Northumberland Plate  (maybe Big Thunder?  He has a group 1 entry, but Mark Prescott has had troubles this year, he is around the Betfair price)

Colombia could be a bet in the World Cup?  They have impressed me, and don't strike me as much behind the likes of France and Holland.  They have had a decent qualifying campaign (draw and loss by 1 vs Argentina) and a good tournament so far.

They now have a much easier game against Uruguay than they would have a couple of days ago.  After that they are in the nasty side of the draw, so could face Brazil and Germany on the way to a final against Argentina.  You never know though and France will be a fairly even match, and you can construct an equally tough path to the final as Colombia for them (Germany, Brazil and Argentina would be their opponents if the favourites win).  I know France have been tipped up, but given a choice between 20/1 Colombia and 8/1 France, I think you have to bet on Colombia.

If nothing better comes up, suggest the free bet goes on Colombia in the World Cup at a top priced 20/1.

I did the same yday with a free bet at 22/1 on colombia fwiw.  Good choice!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #81521 on: June 26, 2014, 11:46:03 PM »

I know we have a free bet with Hills to use tomorrow.  I wish I had got rid at Ascot as am really struggling.  Hills haven't got much ante post stuff up, and aren't top prices about many in the Northumberland Plate  (maybe Big Thunder?  He has a group 1 entry, but Mark Prescott has had troubles this year, he is around the Betfair price)

Colombia could be a bet in the World Cup?  They have impressed me, and don't strike me as much behind the likes of France and Holland.  They have had a decent qualifying campaign (draw and loss by 1 vs Argentina) and a good tournament so far.

They now have a much easier game against Uruguay than they would have a couple of days ago.  After that they are in the nasty side of the draw, so could face Brazil and Germany on the way to a final against Argentina.  You never know though and France will be a fairly even match, and you can construct an equally tough path to the final as Colombia for them (Germany, Brazil and Argentina would be their opponents if the favourites win).  I know France have been tipped up, but given a choice between 20/1 Colombia and 8/1 France, I think you have to bet on Colombia.

sorry, i was trying to find a way to use it or lose it

we have a free bet on france already

colombia, holland and germany are the main gaps in our world cup exposure so we can do colombia if you wish

their path goes uruguay-brazil-germany in theory so its not easy, but never going to be once you get to the last 8

also think uruguay have a huge point to prove

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #81522 on: June 27, 2014, 12:12:09 AM »

Gary Lineker
MOTD presenter
"For those that followed my tip for Algeria to be the African nation to go furthest at 12/1: 'You're welcome.'"

Yeah especially when they were available at 16/1 Gary.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #81523 on: June 27, 2014, 12:25:58 AM »

I know we have a free bet with Hills to use tomorrow.  I wish I had got rid at Ascot as am really struggling.  Hills haven't got much ante post stuff up, and aren't top prices about many in the Northumberland Plate  (maybe Big Thunder?  He has a group 1 entry, but Mark Prescott has had troubles this year, he is around the Betfair price)

Colombia could be a bet in the World Cup?  They have impressed me, and don't strike me as much behind the likes of France and Holland.  They have had a decent qualifying campaign (draw and loss by 1 vs Argentina) and a good tournament so far.

They now have a much easier game against Uruguay than they would have a couple of days ago.  After that they are in the nasty side of the draw, so could face Brazil and Germany on the way to a final against Argentina.  You never know though and France will be a fairly even match, and you can construct an equally tough path to the final as Colombia for them (Germany, Brazil and Argentina would be their opponents if the favourites win).  I know France have been tipped up, but given a choice between 20/1 Colombia and 8/1 France, I think you have to bet on Colombia.

sorry, i was trying to find a way to use it or lose it

we have a free bet on france already

colombia, holland and germany are the main gaps in our world cup exposure so we can do colombia if you wish

their path goes uruguay-CHILE in theory so its not easy, but never going to be once you get to the last 8

also think uruguay have a huge point to prove

FYP
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #81524 on: June 27, 2014, 02:15:52 AM »

A friend told me Uruguay have last 3= won copa america, semi of world cup, semi confederations cup.
Are they weakened that much by Suarez? Is it not the same as Colombia losing Falcao?
Pages: 1 ... 5431 5432 5433 5434 [5435] 5436 5437 5438 5439 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: