blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:58:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272538 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5517 5518 5519 5520 [5521] 5522 5523 5524 5525 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411074 times)
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82800 on: July 15, 2014, 07:27:06 PM »

Thanks for the update, Tonji. Can we assume Valverde and his team have been focusing on staying out of trouble and plan to attack the mountains? Be nice to see the Movistar logo on the highlight reel Smiley

Staying out of trouble, certainly. Plans to attack? Well, I'd hazard a guess, they want to survive ok through the Alps & reassess the situation from Stage 16 onwards.

IMHO as a fan of the big tours i think valverde hasnt hit his favourite ground yet long climbs, the short sharp climbs so far dont suit him

i am no expert but i think the Alps and pyrenees will give him more freedom to get back the time he has lost

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #82801 on: July 15, 2014, 07:27:53 PM »

I'm glad Monty's talent is being rewarded, but as you say, he remains very difficult to like out on the course. Any bad shot is greeted with a sneer etc.

His redeeming feature, though, is is does recognise it when back commentating.

A defo no to SPOTY for me.

Justin Rose could well end up World No 1 by the end of the year, the way he is playing. He was super solid yesterday, but sadly has the personality of a bowl of porridge. He tries to be a fist pumpy sort of it never comes out with conviction, but if he does win the Open, he must be hard to ignore in a year, where, so far, it looks to be won by default.

I still hope Mo can win in style at the Commonwealth. Despite his positive attitude and continuing efforts the SPOTY family has yet to take to him, but if ever there was a year.

A real leftfield one maybe someone like James Desolu, the new fastest man in Europe this year, and second only to Linford in the all time quickest British men. I gather the track at C Games, is pretty quick, and him winning the 100m and taking Linfords time could make him a contender.

However, even though Sporting Greats like Stephen Bunting are quoted, this guy isn't. lol

Have farah backed with the athletics cover on johnson thomson. She has great chance of heptathlon gold and she is also becoming a world class long jumper. Havent checked her odds since bet but guess they plummeted after the weekends performance
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #82802 on: July 15, 2014, 07:30:52 PM »

Desaolu didn't make the commonwealth squad. Neither did our second fastest, Ujah.

And ujah didnt make the make the european squad either in favour of a lol chambers and not even alreeti
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #82803 on: July 15, 2014, 09:11:15 PM »

Just a small thing, are we now able to see everyone's profit/loss since Doobs knows he is 2nd?
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82804 on: July 15, 2014, 09:15:41 PM »

Lots of pages to catch up on!
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #82805 on: July 15, 2014, 09:21:32 PM »

Great post by arbboy above.

I love reading this thread, I add very little to its quality but am always happy to help others get on where they can't as I am incredibly greatful for what I have learnt from regular posters on here.

One day I will be able to help them with something else too. As long as it is help required on their golf swing, identifying a bird or a human resources issue. Ps. I also have 13 currently funded clean betting accounts cultivated over years of being a mug punter.

Can everyone just stop waving their cocks about and get over it.

The wisdom of crowds will win out
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82806 on: July 15, 2014, 09:24:31 PM »

Just read some of the debate about people going of to do paid work on the back of thread.

Personally i am tipping/posting less as i am now working full time and most of my posts are now very early or very late when i have finished.

I can sort of understand the view about not posting on here sometimes as there is not a great benefit to the individual.

I do not consider myself as good a punter as a hell of a lot of people who post on this thread. When the p+l records were last open to all i was doing well i think i have probably fallen into the top three now maybe lower.

Its worth remembering when they were open to all there were probably more arguments about sample/bet size than there are now.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #82807 on: July 15, 2014, 09:30:19 PM »

Just a small thing, are we now able to see everyone's profit/loss since Doobs knows he is 2nd?

No, these are private, deliberately as has often been explained (the reaction to one comment sort of shows why!).

Doobs is a profitable and valued poster and tipster, one of many on here

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #82808 on: July 15, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »

Usually when I log onto Fred after a busy day and there's loads of pages to catch up on it's always a mixture of excitement about what's caused the rush or posts plus a little dread that I've missed a sure thing and everyone's got the lot. I didn't enjoy reading any of those last 5+ pages. Not sure posting that helps matters but whatever, it would be nice if posts were kept cordial, respectful and polite even if they're in complete disagreement with others, otherwise this isn't a fun and pleasant place
JoeBeevers

View Profile
« Reply #82809 on: July 16, 2014, 03:53:29 AM »

I think some of the bitterness and sniping shown in the last few pages is actually more likely to do Fred harm than anything people choose to do in their own time off Fred. The negative vibes can only make people leave. They are not needed and to be honest I can't say that I really understand them.

I don't put many tips up but I do try and contribute where I can and I do love this thread and have many friends here.

I hate to tip anything West Ham as a lifelong supporter but I think you should be having an interest in a top 10 finish at 5/2. Last year we finished 13th and we have made a few signings pre season.

Manager Sam Allardyce, who has £20m at his disposal, has already added Argentinian forward Mauro Zarate, highly-rated Anderlecht enforcer Cheikhou Kouyate, Ipswich Town left-back Aaron Cresswell and former Charlton midfielder Diego Poyet to his ranks.

In the last few hours it looks like we have finalised the £12M signing of Enna Valencia (Ecuador striker who scored 3 times at the World Cup). He's only 25 and it makes a change for us to sign someone decent who is fit.

I don't think I have been this excited pre season for a while.

The books don't look like they have adjusted for this latest signing yet.

If someone wants to second it (just in case I have claret and blue blinkers) then I recc £40 at 5/2 (general) top 10. (13/5 Bwin if you can)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:56:58 AM by JoeBeevers » Logged
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #82810 on: July 16, 2014, 08:50:13 AM »

Coral are 20/1 Rose win only for those who can online/mobile for a limited time (£25 max)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #82811 on: July 16, 2014, 09:13:19 AM »

Coral are 20/1 Rose win only for those who can online/mobile for a limited time (£25 max)

Thanks Horsey, this has got to be good for those that can.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #82812 on: July 16, 2014, 09:18:39 AM »

I think some of the bitterness and sniping shown in the last few pages is actually more likely to do Fred harm than anything people choose to do in their own time off Fred. The negative vibes can only make people leave. They are not needed and to be honest I can't say that I really understand them.

I don't put many tips up but I do try and contribute where I can and I do love this thread and have many friends here.

I hate to tip anything West Ham as a lifelong supporter but I think you should be having an interest in a top 10 finish at 5/2. Last year we finished 13th and we have made a few signings pre season.

Manager Sam Allardyce, who has £20m at his disposal, has already added Argentinian forward Mauro Zarate, highly-rated Anderlecht enforcer Cheikhou Kouyate, Ipswich Town left-back Aaron Cresswell and former Charlton midfielder Diego Poyet to his ranks.

In the last few hours it looks like we have finalised the £12M signing of Enna Valencia (Ecuador striker who scored 3 times at the World Cup). He's only 25 and it makes a change for us to sign someone decent who is fit.

I don't think I have been this excited pre season for a while.

The books don't look like they have adjusted for this latest signing yet.

If someone wants to second it (just in case I have claret and blue blinkers) then I recc £40 at 5/2 (general) top 10. (13/5 Bwin if you can)

Something in favour of this is that Alladyce is under pressure to deliver more than just avoid relegation this season.  I'm not sure if anyone read his Evening Standard column last season, but it was so negative.   Totally focused on just getting 40 points at the exclusive of anything else.   I feel like this season the owners have told him that a negative lower mid table campaign won't be enough, as they have an eye on filling the new stadium.

Were it not for this, I'm pretty sure Alladyce would have snapped your hands off if you guaranteed him 15th place!
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #82813 on: July 16, 2014, 09:22:11 AM »

Thanks Horsey, this has got to be good for those that can.

Cheers.

He is 17.5 on betty for a decent arb. Although max stake is £25 coral.
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #82814 on: July 16, 2014, 09:27:25 AM »

I dont see how west ham have the players or the coach to achieve top 10. When bolton made top 10 under allardyce they had a couple of worldies in the sqaud. Valencia would be a good signing but south american players can take some settling (generalisation of course). Carrol would need to be fit all season too and that aint likely. I do think they will have a better season though than last. There are 8 teams nailed on for the top 8 places so it only leaves room for two of the rest to make top 10. I would prefer the chances of at least 4 of them ahead of thee ammers. 5/2 seems about right to me. Just my opinion of course.

Pages: 1 ... 5517 5518 5519 5520 [5521] 5522 5523 5524 5525 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: