blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5597 5598 5599 5600 [5601] 5602 5603 5604 5605 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332762 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84000 on: July 28, 2014, 10:28:07 AM »

Bads now up at 10/11 in the maiden which is fine

8/13

yes/no?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84001 on: July 28, 2014, 11:20:22 AM »

Bads now up at 10/11 in the maiden which is fine

8/13

yes/no?

Do we still get Ladbrokes offers?  I have a feeling we don't, but I have trouble remembering on my own accounts.

Looks as dirty as you like for everyone else.  The first two look clear of the rest, so I think it must still be good even at the bad price.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #84002 on: July 28, 2014, 11:22:42 AM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/galway/18:45/winner

PP money back if 2nd, 3rd

Quick Jack best priced 9/2 along with boyles and sid and matches betfair price in a formed market.

I know fred will only be allowed £1.21 but others may be able to get on!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84003 on: July 28, 2014, 11:24:59 AM »

BET SUGGESTION £25 JAMAICA when lads price up (should be soon) (money back as a free bet if second to weld horse, clear second fav)

http://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing-betting/galway/18:10/winner

Our very good friends Badbrokes have an offer at Galway this week. £25 back as a free bet if your horse finishes second to a Dermot Weld horse.

This looks the best race for the offer today a maiden Weld or O Brien always win and the market tells us that.

Jamaica
18:10 Galway
Singles - Race Winner
1 line @ £25.00 per line
Total Stake £25.00
Potential Return £40.38
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000648

money back as a free bet if a D Weld runner wins

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84004 on: July 28, 2014, 11:29:45 AM »

Godfrey mokoena looks too long for the long jump Wink. Betting seems wrong with rutherford overrated on whats been an inconsistent campaign- his price compared to other events is poor.

some more details on this please

http://www.oddschecker.com/commonwealth-games/athletics/mens-long-jump/winner

16/1 shot is over-priced

why?

thanks

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #84005 on: July 28, 2014, 11:31:17 AM »

Morning Mr T.

The big tennis tournament this week is in Washington USA. I was going to tip Dimitrov but he has pulled out. The top half of the draw is particularly weak. There are question marks over Nishikori's fitness and Berdych is towards the top of my not to be trusted list, so I am going to go for Gasquet. I like the idea of splitting the stakes this week so from the other half of the draw the most reliable choice could be Isner, although I would have preferred it if he had not won last weeks tournament.

Suggest £10 win  Gasquet @ 16-1 with Ladbrokes
             £10 win Isner @ 9-1 with Ladbrokes.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84006 on: July 28, 2014, 11:34:49 AM »

The two Betfred (Taylor money back) £10 free bets are in the account

I can't readily see the expiry, so ideas please to get these used in the near future

My eyes are open wide
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #84007 on: July 28, 2014, 11:41:40 AM »

Morning Mr T.

The big tennis tournament this week is in Washington USA. I was going to tip Dimitrov but he has pulled out. The top half of the draw is particularly weak. There are question marks over Nishikori's fitness and Berdych is towards the top of my not to be trusted list, so I am going to go for Gasquet. I like the idea of splitting the stakes this week so from the other half of the draw the most reliable choice could be Isner, although I would have preferred it if he had not won last weeks tournament.

Thank you Hector.

Ishner slightly better at 11.0 on Betfair.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84008 on: July 28, 2014, 11:45:52 AM »

Morning Mr T.

Gasquet was restricted

R Gasquet 16/1
2014 Citi Open - Mens
Singles - Tournament Winner
1 line @ £6.25 per line
Total Stake £6.25
Potential Return £106.25
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000649
9/1
J Isner
2014 Citi Open - Mens
Singles - Tournament Winner
1 line @ £10.00 per line
Total Stake £10.00
Potential Return £100.00
Receipt No: O/142640973/0000650

by the by, i think at some stage in the next 18 months Dimitrov will win a slam (developing fast, now very well coached, mentally stronger and a top notch all round game), and whilst the big four are around any price for him to do so is going to be meaty. any hector interest in 20-1 e/w for flushing meadows this time round?

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84009 on: July 28, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »

Forest Gavin sussex cup

unmatched with little prospect of it, it seems

http://www.betfair.com/exchange/greyhound-racing/market?id=1.114615209&mpch=ads&rfr=63

9/2 at coral

http://www.oddschecker.com/greyhounds/ante-post/sussex-cup/winner

yes/no?

My eyes are open wide
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #84010 on: July 28, 2014, 11:54:18 AM »

I agree with your Dimitrov assessment. His game is best suited for hard courts and I was going to tip him for this years US open. Do it now if you are so inclined. If he could learn how to serve/volley like Lopez did then he would win several Wimbledon's. I am still seething that he didn't beat Djokovic this year, had him on the ropes to take him to the 5th set and didn't do it.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #84011 on: July 28, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »

Morning Mr T.

Thank you Hector.

Ishner slightly better at 11.0 on Betfair.
Gasquet 20s at tote/baldy too. Gl us
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #84012 on: July 28, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »

Mardy spins on the first lap.
Don't really watch much F1 but decided to watch the highlights of this after reading what a good race it was. Don't find Lewis mardy at all, quite liked his interview afterwards and the honesty of his answers. Did u think Alonso got an advantage by missing that corner? Yes, can't veleive he got away with it etc. Going on about it being his best drive and how proud he was of the hard work.

Compare that with Stevie Gerrard and his his pals, well ya know, we've trained hard and there's no easy games ya know at the end of the day blah blah, Lewis gives a much more honest and frank interview. I like him...and I've got a bet on him, so no more Mardy!

I thought the same after the GP last week when he was 3rd. Think Tikay must just be a mardybum himself where Lewis is concerned Smiley

You & Kimber can both piss right off.

Think he'll win SMOTY though.

Cheesy

I can only recall 2 interviews with him, both after losing, and both times he came across very well.

Maybe he is growing up a little, and trying to make sure he does the double if he wins the F1...

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84013 on: July 28, 2014, 02:18:54 PM »

Mardy spins on the first lap.
Don't really watch much F1 but decided to watch the highlights of this after reading what a good race it was. Don't find Lewis mardy at all, quite liked his interview afterwards and the honesty of his answers. Did u think Alonso got an advantage by missing that corner? Yes, can't veleive he got away with it etc. Going on about it being his best drive and how proud he was of the hard work.

Compare that with Stevie Gerrard and his his pals, well ya know, we've trained hard and there's no easy games ya know at the end of the day blah blah, Lewis gives a much more honest and frank interview. I like him...and I've got a bet on him, so no more Mardy!

I thought the same after the GP last week when he was 3rd. Think Tikay must just be a mardybum himself where Lewis is concerned Smiley

You & Kimber can both piss right off.

Think he'll win SMOTY though.

Cheesy

I can only recall 2 interviews with him, both after losing, and both times he came across very well.

Maybe he is growing up a little, and trying to make sure he does the double if he wins the F1...

Ahh, apologies my bad, sorry Marky, I assumed we were talking about Lewis Hamilton.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Bad Beat

View Profile
« Reply #84014 on: July 28, 2014, 03:45:08 PM »

http://www.racinguk.com/news/article/29137/glorious-goodwood-course-walk?WT.mc_id=twt&affiliateCode=twt

He said earlier that the tiny bit of rain they had today was a nuisance as it interfered with his watering. He also gave his opinion that it was dangerous for horses to run on firm. There is zero evidence of this (in flat races) and the BHA have no official policy to encourage clerks to water to stop there being any mention of firm in the description just to promote growth, avoid jar and maintain conditions.

Annoying little man.
Pages: 1 ... 5597 5598 5599 5600 [5601] 5602 5603 5604 5605 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: