blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:13:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5642 5643 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13333945 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #84675 on: August 05, 2014, 12:00:07 PM »

Fulham 11/1 at coral to win league
Coral are best price bunch of teams to win leagues and Fulham is just one of the arbs

Are they really going to keep Ruiz and Rodellega?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84676 on: August 05, 2014, 12:03:33 PM »

Coral are best price bunch of teams to win leagues and Fulham is just one of the arbs

why fulham?

they are top price any team in the top half of any major league...so we can have a fundamental view on top and know we are getting a good price on any..

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #84677 on: August 05, 2014, 12:21:22 PM »

why fulham?

they are top price any team in the top half of any major league...so we can have a fundamental view on top and know we are getting a good price on any..

Just an example of one the arbs. No actual view
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84678 on: August 05, 2014, 12:22:39 PM »

Super filthy each-way bet in the last at Kempton tomo.

Sleep Walk will probably end up better than this class but they're not machines etc, and she's drawn wide on her Polytrack debut.

Dinneratmidnight is lightly raced, on the up, a 6f Poly winner and well drawn.

Eleven runners isn't ideal before arbboy starts being patronising (joke) but it's 4/5, 6/1, 10 Bar.

Flick in a score each-way at 6-1 with Billies or the Barking boys.

Just got even dirtier, 2 non runners 10-1 bar, suggestions?

Give it a miss?  Surely accounts are too valuable to have bets like this on them?  

The selection is one of the NRs

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84679 on: August 05, 2014, 12:23:23 PM »

why fulham?

Just an example of one the arbs. No actual view

ok

so when the views come i will go to coral first given their prices

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84680 on: August 05, 2014, 12:53:57 PM »

Sleep Walk will probably end up better than this class but they're not machines etc, and she's drawn wide on her Polytrack debut.

Eleven runners isn't ideal before arbboy starts being patronising (joke) but it's 4/5, 6/1, 10 Bar.

Give it a miss?  Surely accounts are too valuable to have bets like this on them?  

I get that, but it just seems a dangerous race to bet each way on with an online account.  It is ok if you are going to trawl the shops obviously.  Betting 2nd, 3rd and 4th favourite each way and getting 5/2 the place rather than 5/4 is going to be clearly good.  I just wouldn't do it online.   If I just new someone with lots of husbands sure I'd be good to go.

Maybe there are loads of people betting races like this* with online accounts, and getting away with it, but that doesn't match my experience.  All a bit lolsamplesize for me though. 

* I'd say races at smaller meetings with an odds on favourite are the ones you should definitely avoid and isn't the same as backing each way in a big handicap at Ascot with a 2/1 favourite.  I guess both bets could cost you am account, but one seems much more likely than the other.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84681 on: August 05, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »

4/11*5/6*8/13*4/11=9/2

to use the different prices for away games

if we then shorten the QPR game to 1/3 we get 4.38/1 or 1/4 then 4-1 the first four wins

Sky chuck in the Leicester game for 13/2 first 5 games as well. What price do you make that one?  Wink

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84682 on: August 05, 2014, 01:44:19 PM »

4/11*5/6*8/13*4/11=9/2

to use the different prices for away games

if we then shorten the QPR game to 1/3 we get 4.38/1 or 1/4 then 4-1 the first four wins

Sky chuck in the Leicester game for 13/2 first 5 games as well. What price do you make that one?  Wink

8/13 United?

chuck it in makes a 8-1 five fold

think 5-1 first four is at worst modest value

My eyes are open wide
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84683 on: August 05, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »

Betfair Sports seem a bit out of line with a few players in the Top Ten uspga market.  Not sure how long it will last. 

I've gone for Dubuisson, Pat Reed, Jimmy Walker and Leishman - suggest a bet to return ~£100 if any make the top ten

£9 Dubuisson @ 10-1
£10 Reed @ 8.5-1
£14 Walker @ 6-1
£16 Leishman @ 5-1

They are top price a few shorter ones as well if anyone has a view on these.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #84684 on: August 05, 2014, 02:24:35 PM »

Betfair Sports seem a bit out of line with a few players in the Top Ten uspga market.  Not sure how long it will last. 

I've gone for Dubuisson, Pat Reed, Jimmy Walker and Leishman - suggest a bet to return ~£100 if any make the top ten

£9 Dubuisson @ 10-1
£10 Reed @ 8.5-1
£14 Walker @ 6-1
£16 Leishman @ 5-1

Like Patrick Reed for Top Ten, could be a breakthrough week for him, as he is back in the groove.

To your earlier point double, I put the Rose bet up on Monday before the scribes pointed out his excellent Ryder cup record at Valhalla, a course on which we will find scarce recent form. I expected the price to go as a result.

As it happens, Jerry Chapman, from the Outlook, who is probably the best Golf tipster out there (picked the winner of Us/Euro/Senior event in same week a fortnight ago) has Rose as his headline selection, and 20s now gone

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84685 on: August 05, 2014, 02:36:48 PM »

Give it a miss?  Surely accounts are too valuable to have bets like this on them? 

I get that, but it just seems a dangerous race to bet each way on with an online account.  It is ok if you are going to trawl the shops obviously.  Betting 2nd, 3rd and 4th favourite each way and getting 5/2 the place rather than 5/4 is going to be clearly good.  I just wouldn't do it online.   If I just new someone with lots of husbands sure I'd be good to go.

Maybe there are loads of people betting races like this* with online accounts, and getting away with it, but that doesn't match my experience.  All a bit lolsamplesize for me though. 

* I'd say races at smaller meetings with an odds on favourite are the ones you should definitely avoid and isn't the same as backing each way in a big handicap at Ascot with a 2/1 favourite.  I guess both bets could cost you am account, but one seems much more likely than the other.

ok i am tempted to bet on this as i just want to say i have a restricted account tempted to bet on my sky my billy my unfairsp and my lads £5 ew on 4 horses and see if any of my accounts get restricted by seeing as most of my previous bets have been bus driver bets i dont think £5 ew will do it so if anyone wants a chuinky bet let me know

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #84686 on: August 05, 2014, 02:44:11 PM »

US PGA Championship 2014

6/1 £14
    £98.00
    Jimmy Walker
    Top 10 Finish

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000079

5/1 £16
    £96.00
    Marc Leishman
    Top 10 Finish

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000080

17/2 £10
    £95.00
    Patrick Reed
    Top 10 Finish

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000081

9/1 £10
    £100.00
    Victor Dubuisson
    Top 10 Finish

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000082

£50 invested

total invested on USPGA £109

Total invested on Nordic coincidences £0. So far

Click to see full-size image.

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #84687 on: August 05, 2014, 02:53:16 PM »

Give it a miss?  Surely accounts are too valuable to have bets like this on them? 

ok i am tempted to bet on this as i just want to say i have a restricted account tempted to bet on my sky my billy my unfairsp and my lads £5 ew on 4 horses and see if any of my accounts get restricted by seeing as most of my previous bets have been bus driver bets i dont think £5 ew will do it so if anyone wants a chuinky bet let me know

Would be a good test for sure.  I'd be interested to see who would restrict you after a £5 each way.  Kind of sad if they do, but can't say I'd be surprised. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #84688 on: August 05, 2014, 02:58:20 PM »

£9 Dubuisson @ 10-1
£10 Reed @ 8.5-1
£14 Walker @ 6-1
£16 Leishman @ 5-1

Like Patrick Reed for Top Ten, could be a breakthrough week for him, as he is back in the groove.

To your earlier point double, I put the Rose bet up on Monday before the scribes pointed out his excellent Ryder cup record at Valhalla, a course on which we will find scarce recent form. I expected the price to go as a result.

As it happens, Jerry Chapman, from the Outlook, who is probably the best Golf tipster out there (picked the winner of Us/Euro/Senior event in same week a fortnight ago) has Rose as his headline selection, and 20s now gone

I said that its fine imo to bet OOL stuff early (eg my above post - I think these are OOL) but form picks are better left till the weather/draw is known (once again just imo).

Having said that, it seems like there might be storms delays etc, so its prob going to be a complete guess even on thursday morning.  Doesn't look very windy is all that appears likely.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #84689 on: August 05, 2014, 03:08:36 PM »

Would be a good test for sure.  I'd be interested to see who would restrict you after a £5 each way.  Kind of sad if they do, but can't say I'd be surprised. 

It's def not worth risking an account for as it's not even that good a race ew after u iron out some ev on the win part of the bet you dont actually get that much gain on the place.  I could think of much better low grade spots to risk losing an account for than this race.
Pages: 1 ... 5642 5643 5644 5645 [5646] 5647 5648 5649 5650 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: