blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 08:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 5727 5728 5729 5730 [5731] 5732 5733 5734 5735 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332973 times)
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85950 on: August 28, 2014, 10:24:30 AM »

Unfortunately I may not be able to disclose some information regarding that.

That's probably the weirdest and most disturbing sentence I've read today.

Unfortunately?

May not?

Disclose some information?

We live in strange times.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #85951 on: August 28, 2014, 10:25:57 AM »

Whenever you use some ruse to bet from a location where it is illegal to bet, you risk getting freerolled on the bet and even having your funds on the site confiscated.

(just sayin)

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85952 on: August 28, 2014, 10:27:15 AM »

The Free Bet convo ended like this.......

Mac B.: Thanks for the long wait.
Tony Kendall: No worries
Mac B.: Upon checking your bet. Your bet did not qualify for the promotion.
Mac B.: In the instance where multiple bets are placed on the same race and/or selection within a race, only the first qualifying bet placed counts toward this offer.
 Tony Kendall: Oh I see, but thank you for your help anyway, & have a good day.
Mac B.: You're welcome.
Mac B.: Would there be anything else I may assist you with today?
Tony Kendall: Well my piles are playing up a bit, do you have any suggestions?
Mac B.: Unfortunately I may not be able to disclose some information regarding that.
 Tony Kendall: Wink You've been most helpful, thank you.
Mac B.: My pleasure. Thanks for contacting William Hill. Have a good day!

Presumably we placed another bet on the same race?

No, just the one bet on that race. two that day for the offer, anthem alexander and taghrooda in different races

the account statement of bets confirms that

OK, I'll go back to them & try again. Won't be right away, got stuff to do which unfortunately I may not be able to disclose

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #85953 on: August 28, 2014, 10:31:41 AM »

Whenever you use some ruse to bet from a location where it is illegal to bet, you risk getting freerolled on the bet and even having your funds on the site confiscated.

(just sayin)

I agree re the VPN or Proxy server but when you are using Team Viewer to remote control your own computer at home there is no way they could ever know. You are betting from a computer in the UK.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85954 on: August 28, 2014, 10:36:56 AM »

As long as you don't post what you're doing on an internet forum some people believe is frequented by the betting industry, you should be fine.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85955 on: August 28, 2014, 12:21:36 PM »

I have a free bet with Scuybet to use this week. If anyone comes across a good home for it, happy to hear. Otherwise, I'll get the spider out on Saturday.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85956 on: August 28, 2014, 12:38:00 PM »

I have a free bet with Scuybet to use this week. If anyone comes across a good home for it, happy to hear. Otherwise, I'll get the spider out on Saturday.

Lithuania in the world Basketball champs at 40/1 is a decent use of the bet.  Plenty been done shorter on bf than 40/1.  Perfect price for a free bet (gives up less than 3% of the value of the bet from the stake not being returned)

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/fiba-world-cup/winner
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #85957 on: August 28, 2014, 12:43:28 PM »

any reason why gibbs is always overlooked for england? danny rose got ahead of him this time?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85958 on: August 28, 2014, 12:44:41 PM »

Lithuania in the world Basketball champs at 40/1 is a decent use of the bet.  Plenty been done shorter on bf than 40/1.  Perfect price for a free bet (gives up less than 3% of the value of the bet from the stake not being returned)

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/fiba-world-cup/winner

Magic. Thanks

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85959 on: August 28, 2014, 12:46:11 PM »

any reason why gibbs is always overlooked for england? danny rose got ahead of him this time?

Any reason why there are no right backs? 11 outfield players could be considered first choice for their club.

As Sir Humphrey would say, a courageous decision, Minister...

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #85960 on: August 28, 2014, 12:53:17 PM »

chmabers/stones/jones all decent rb options.

maybe we'll go 3-5-2 Tongue

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #85961 on: August 28, 2014, 12:57:15 PM »

Will be posting some FIBA bball stuff for the world champs once i got on myself.  Spent a while talking to jaffa about it last night and my brother who is a basketball coach for a living.  He really follows the euroleague etc outside of the NBA as the rules to the international game are different to the nba so a lot of the stats/specials bets will not follow NBA trends so to speak as the shot clock is bigger/length of game different/slightly different rules as well.

I will be going through the stuff today and will try and post sometime later today.
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85962 on: August 28, 2014, 01:06:24 PM »

Gibbs is as ever, injured.

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #85963 on: August 28, 2014, 01:07:52 PM »

Funky angle.

World chess championship is 10 weeks away but there's a deadline this Sunday for the two players to sign the contract. The challenger, Vishy Anand, seems to be agreeable to the various terms, but the champion, Magnus Carlsen, isn't. The match is scheduled to take place in Sochi, which many will remember was the venue for the recent winter Olympics. It's also not far from the Crimean Peninsula.

Carlsen has applied for an extension of the deadline, as he's currently playing in a big tournament and doesn't want to be in detailed negotiations over contracts, commercial interests and so on right now. The international chess federation has rejected that application, demanding an answer this weekend or the title will be forfeited as it would be in boxing. There is more to this than meets the eye: the sponsor for the event Carlsen is playing in was someone close to Garry Kasparov's recent unsuccessful campaign to get presidency of the international chess federation. Kasparov is also credited with the development of Carlsen into the world number one. Russia wants the match and FIDE's board is a supporter of the establishment there.

Carlsen does have form for sticking to his guns, refusing to participate in the candidates cycle (which determines the challenger for the world title match) because he didn't agree with the format. It was the cycle after that he participated in and won. Kirsan Ilyumzhinov the president is not one to back down, either, with many chess players comparing him to Sepp Blatter.

It's got very nasty and very public. It's about far more than the match itself and Carlsen won't fear losing the title this way; he's still the best in the world and has plenty of favour in Europe and beyond.

Vishy Anand is 4.25 on marathon bet to win the world title match this year. Scuy is 3/1 with Anand as "tournament winner" and the shouty red man is 9/4...ahem...

Anand would likely play Sergei Karjakin (although that would be interesting as he is a Ukrainian by birth but decided a few years ago to represent Russia...) if Carlsen were dethroned. It would be a fairly even contest, although I'd expect experience to make the Indian favourite.

Is this something the bookies can call a void bet or is there value to be eked out?

Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #85964 on: August 28, 2014, 01:16:32 PM »

chmabers/stones/jones all decent rb options.

maybe we'll go 3-5-2 Tongue

Chambers was mainly used as a rb last season 2nd choice rb a 16 million move in summer  a few ok performances and he gets call up, maybe move versatile than clyne but clyne still the better rb imho

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
Pages: 1 ... 5727 5728 5729 5730 [5731] 5732 5733 5734 5735 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: