blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:04:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6175 6176 6177 6178 [6179] 6180 6181 6182 6183 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410798 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92670 on: December 21, 2014, 04:41:09 PM »

right, out of time

finger in the air...

Liverpool @  9/5
£50.00  Single    21/12/2014 15:58:24    50.00    0.00

bet365 offer (money back etc)

and then they wouldn't take £50 on the draw

Draw @  23/10
£44.44  Single    21/12/2014 16:01:39    44.44

for reference, i tried quickly 2-1 and 3-2 type scores "in play" and was limited to a fiver

i tried (just to see) over 3.5 goals pre game and was limited to just under a tenner

so we have to continue to bear in mind that for bet365 offers were are pretty much restricted to 1-2-x on here

edit, the restriction seems to be it is allowed to win up to £100 in a single bet on this offer
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 04:52:05 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92671 on: December 21, 2014, 04:56:09 PM »

This seems much more like Liverpool of last year. 

Arsenal just can't seem to get the ball and when they do they are hounded. 

Imagine Liverpool could still score goals. 
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92672 on: December 21, 2014, 05:03:06 PM »

It would worry me massively as an Arsenal fan that Wenger and the team look baffled facing a 4-3-3.

Surely they prepare to face different formations? looks puzzled
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #92673 on: December 21, 2014, 05:04:36 PM »

33 minutes he changes it

fair enough

scrap that as Neville says dont think the players know were they should be positioned
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 05:06:57 PM by horseplayer » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92674 on: December 21, 2014, 05:38:14 PM »

Ok. I've got a fun one in the Bills game.

The Bills are all about their defense. The offense is built around not making mistakes and letting the defense do its work. Kyle Orton is just about the most risk-averse QB in footbawl.

The Raiders are coached by a group of people you wouldn't trust to organise a tombola, which is ironically not far off what they seem to think their job is. They have a running back who should do well against the Bills as they are much stronger in the air than on the ground. He'll get the starting job and he'll start well. Then the coaches will call a load of passing plays and they'll fall behind, while Latavius Murray is spotted looking disappointed on the bench.

The Bills are favourites, which is obvious, and the Oakland coaches are in the same mould as those in Tennessee, where a high draft pick would do nicely (they don't need a QB but they do need a lot of other things). I do, however, think they'll keep it competitive until the second half, particularly as the Bills struggle to score on offense.

Scuy and BetJohn'sWay offer 18/1 on Draw half time/Buffalo full time. That's a no-go for Fred, but we can get 16/1 with BMU.

Recommend £10.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92675 on: December 21, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »

The Bills are all about their defense. The offense is built around not making mistakes and letting the defense do its work. Kyle Orton is just about the most risk-averse QB in footbawl.

The Raiders are coached by a group of people you wouldn't trust to organise a tombola, which is ironically not far off what they seem to think their job is. They have a running back who should do well against the Bills as they are much stronger in the air than on the ground. He'll get the starting job and he'll start well. Then the coaches will call a load of passing plays and they'll fall behind, while Latavius Murray is spotted looking disappointed on the bench.

The Bills are favourites, which is obvious, and the Oakland coaches are in the same mould as those in Tennessee, where a high draft pick would do nicely (they don't need a QB but they do need a lot of other things). I do, however, think they'll keep it competitive until the second half, particularly as the Bills struggle to score on offense.

Scuy and BetJohn'sWay offer 18/1 on Draw half time/Buffalo full time. That's a no-go for Fred, but we can get 16/1 with BMU.

Recommend £10.

i gave up trying to find the stat on what %age of games in the NFL are drawn (let alone drawn at various point supremacies) at half time

has to be less than 1 in 16 doesn't it?

anyway, as i can't disprove it

Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Buffalo Bills @ Oakland Raiders
H T/FT
   Draw - Buffalo Bills    20/1    
Total stake   £ 10.00
Estimated return   £ 210.00
Full stake   £ 10.00
Full estimated return   £ 210.00

have some sequins on your ice cream

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 06:22:49 PM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #92676 on: December 21, 2014, 06:24:52 PM »

97th minute equaliser then?

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #92677 on: December 21, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »

Never in doubt.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92678 on: December 21, 2014, 06:34:03 PM »

Recommend £10.

i gave up trying to find the stat on what %age of games in the NFL are drawn (let alone drawn at various point supremacies) at half time

has to be less than 1 in 16 doesn't it?

anyway, as i can't disprove it

Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Buffalo Bills @ Oakland Raiders
H T/FT
   Draw - Buffalo Bills    20/1    
Total stake   £ 10.00
Estimated return   £ 210.00
Full stake   £ 10.00
Full estimated return   £ 210.00

have some sequins on your ice cream

Cheesy

Odds of it being more than a score apart at half time? Can't be that likely.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #92679 on: December 21, 2014, 07:09:08 PM »

Never in doubt.
Was a bit painful, I had Arsenal and 2-1 in running. At least laid a little correct score when they went 2-1 up.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92680 on: December 21, 2014, 08:54:01 PM »

Cleveland Browns at Carolina Panthers tonight.

The line for Johnny Manziel passing yards is 185 tonight with redshoutyman   Think we should be on unders here.  He had a shocker of a game last week in his first start.
Cleveland should be run heavy tonight, and I expect them to have more success running the ball against Carolina than they did last week against a good Bengals defence.  This might free up some space for passing with playaction, but he should be playing it safe and take the shorter passes.

For that reason, I also like the over for rushing with Isaiah Crowell.  Line is 48.5 with our Irish friends.

Did they not get the memo in Cleveland.  Give Crowell the effing ball please. 
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #92681 on: December 21, 2014, 10:38:49 PM »

Just into the second quarter.

Buffalo 7-7 Oakland

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #92682 on: December 22, 2014, 12:12:17 AM »

Khalil Mack getting hot at the worst possible time, too...

nuros

View Profile
« Reply #92683 on: December 22, 2014, 01:08:14 AM »

The line for Johnny Manziel passing yards is 185 tonight with redshoutyman   Think we should be on unders here.  He had a shocker of a game last week in his first start.
Cleveland should be run heavy tonight, and I expect them to have more success running the ball against Carolina than they did last week against a good Bengals defence.  This might free up some space for passing with playaction, but he should be playing it safe and take the shorter passes.

For that reason, I also like the over for rushing with Isaiah Crowell.  Line is 48.5 with our Irish friends.

Moaned it in for us all! Gw Newportlad! Smiley
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #92684 on: December 22, 2014, 01:17:22 AM »

Moaned it in for us all! Gw Newportlad! Smiley

2 moans on the bounce. 

Pretty sick end to the night though I had a 5 fold of player props up with a minute to go until Bills pitched that 30 yard pass in for the TD I had under 50.5 receiving yards for Robert Wood.  He was hardly in the game till then. 

Still a winning day but Flacco's no show cost me best part of 4k and then that last one about £800. 

Lets go Cards!!
Pages: 1 ... 6175 6176 6177 6178 [6179] 6180 6181 6182 6183 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: