blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:45:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272535 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6372 6373 6374 6375 [6376] 6377 6378 6379 6380 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13407835 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #95625 on: March 02, 2015, 12:29:35 AM »

Agreed, apart from the TFT part...

I meant forget about the navel gazing and politics.

TFT is tiny compared to a good old fashioned update.

Yeah, I think most ppl here just want to punt, or learn how to punt better Smiley

BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #95626 on: March 02, 2015, 12:31:54 AM »

Agreed, apart from the TFT part...

I meant forget about the navel gazing and politics.

TFT is tiny compared to a good old fashioned update.

Yeah, I think most ppl here just want to punt, or learn how to punt better Smiley

I love being able to have a sweat on an event, get the buzz and know I got value on the bet also. It's the trifecta for me!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
typhoon13

View Profile
« Reply #95627 on: March 02, 2015, 08:50:11 AM »

when we had ear ache as a kid my grandma would put a red hot onion in a long sock, tie it round our head so the onion was directly on the ear... i only had ear ache once as a child.

William Haggas keeps a raw onion above every stable door

Believes it keeps the virus out
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #95628 on: March 02, 2015, 11:25:02 AM »

Today is the first time I have really read blonde for about six weeks and it appears the same old arguments and feuds are still going on.  Fwiw (which really isn't much) I don't think that people (including BE contributors of which I was one) stop posting for any other reason than habits and lives change.  I'd love to spend more time on blonde but its just not a luxury I have at the moment.  I still speak to 5-6 people from here on an almost daily basis and have another 5-6 I would contact occasionally but between working, punting, moving to a new country, taking about 12 flights in six weeks and trying to be a decent father and husband unfortunately blonde comes some way down the priority list and I am sure that is the case for others.  Things are settling down a bit now for me and hopefully I can resume a bit but life just is what it is and sometimes certain things have to give for a while.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95629 on: March 02, 2015, 12:24:44 PM »

Today is the first time I have really read blonde for about six weeks and it appears the same old arguments and feuds are still going on.  Fwiw (which really isn't much) I don't think that people (including BE contributors of which I was one) stop posting for any other reason than habits and lives change.  I'd love to spend more time on blonde but its just not a luxury I have at the moment.  I still speak to 5-6 people from here on an almost daily basis and have another 5-6 I would contact occasionally but between working, punting, moving to a new country, taking about 12 flights in six weeks and trying to be a decent father and husband unfortunately blonde comes some way down the priority list and I am sure that is the case for others.  Things are settling down a bit now for me and hopefully I can resume a bit but life just is what it is and sometimes certain things have to give for a while.

Morning Stu,

I hope I have not got confused (standard....) but I think I heard you have a new job - if so, congrats, & the very best of luck to you.

When things settle down, hopefully you'll be back on blonde again.

PS - send winners, need money. Wink   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #95630 on: March 02, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »

Morning Mr T.

I had hoped to carry on as usual and give a tennis tip for this week but there are no tournaments as it is the Davis cup this weekend. I would say that anyone who has a Ladbrokes free bet sitting around could do a lot worse than put it on Nishikori for the French open at 25-1 e/w.

Excellent updates as usual Tighty and I think there were 180+ guests at one stage.

By the way Mr T, if it helps to convince you that this thread must continue I am happy to act as a moderator just for Fred. Years spent yelling at stupid, fat forwards not doing what I tell them to is a perfect grounding for this role.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95631 on: March 02, 2015, 01:32:49 PM »

Morning Mr T.

I had hoped to carry on as usual and give a tennis tip for this week but there are no tournaments as it is the Davis cup this weekend. I would say that anyone who has a Ladbrokes free bet sitting around could do a lot worse than put it on Nishikori for the French open at 25-1 e/w.

Excellent updates as usual Tighty and I think there were 180+ guests at one stage.

By the way Mr T, if it helps to convince you that this thread must continue I am happy to act as a moderator just for Fred. Years spent yelling at stupid, fat forwards not doing what I tell them to is a perfect grounding for this role.

Ha!

Now there's a thought, that might just work, as you enjoy the respect of everyone here. 

I only got home at 6am this morning, & I'm a bit utw at the mo, just tired I guess, but I'll turn my attention to what to do about Fred shortly, I have a raft of work to sort out first, & a PM backlog, too.

I would like it to continue, even if in a different form perhaps, but there are quite a few problems to resolve first, & I'm not sure we can overcome them. We need to mend a lot of bridges first, or there's no point, we don't want a half-cock Fred, & I feel a bit like this right now.....

Click to see full-size image.

Camel's post was just fantastic, & I initially thought we should accept his advice, but so many people have urged us to continue, & I'm swinging & swonging both ways at the moment. I'll try & reply to the various comments & Posts in due course.

Tighty is probably still in bed, he was wrecked with fatigue when we parted company at 3am this morning, & I don't know if he wants to continue, but the tennis bet looks a good spot, so at least others can load up.   

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #95632 on: March 02, 2015, 01:35:34 PM »

Bwin still laying Barcelona at 19-10 when they should be around 11-10 after Real Madrid drew last night.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95633 on: March 02, 2015, 02:00:01 PM »

Stoke out to 8/5 now against Everton.  No idea why.  Everton playing their 5th game in 13 days including back to back mid week Europa league games.  Stoke played twice in 2 weeks.  Everton 1 day fewer rest than Stoke.  Makes no sense to me at all.    Maybe Stephen Ireland getting injured really is that important!

Cheers for the Barca nod Jim.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95634 on: March 02, 2015, 02:13:51 PM »

Stoke out to 8/5 now against Everton.  No idea why.  Everton playing their 5th game in 13 days including back to back mid week Europa league games.  Stoke played twice in 2 weeks.  Everton 1 day fewer rest than Stoke.  Makes no sense to me at all.    Maybe Stephen Ireland getting injured really is that important!

I heard that Stephen Ireland usaed to be a bit of a car freak, is that still true?

The boy has class. Ish.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95635 on: March 02, 2015, 02:20:51 PM »

I heard that Stephen Ireland usaed to be a bit of a car freak, is that still true?

The boy has class. Ish.

Pretty sure he has the most classless wag of the whole EPL which is some achievement for the lad.  If you think the cars are classless the house in Cheshire is 10 times worse by all accounts.  All good for the economy though.  Every little helps with the deficit!  Imagine how much tax these guys must pay a year outside of income tax in VAT etc.
Mark_Porter

View Profile
« Reply #95636 on: March 02, 2015, 02:28:13 PM »

If the thread does continue then I am happy to help with getting bets on and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Due to being a low volume, small stakes customer – I have a full raft of clean un-restricted accounts. I have also never opened accounts with some – Boyles, Stan James etc.

I am never going to be a regular sports bettor so losing some accounts to keep the thread going is fine by me. I read this thread every day as much for the fun narrative and sweats as for making money.

Close the thread down because of in fighting by all means but let’s not let the bookies win because we can’t get on. 
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95637 on: March 02, 2015, 02:31:47 PM »

If the thread does continue then I am happy to help with getting bets on and I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Due to being a low volume, small stakes customer – I have a full raft of clean un-restricted accounts. I have also never opened accounts with some – Boyles, Stan James etc.

I am never going to be a regular sports bettor so losing some accounts to keep the thread going is fine by me. I read this thread every day as much for the fun narrative and sweats as for making money.

Close the thread down because of in fighting by all means but let’s not let the bookies win because we can’t get on. 

That's a lovely offer, thank you very much, Mark.

I know the Guernsey bet never went so well, but it is bets like that which generated so much fun.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95638 on: March 02, 2015, 02:42:41 PM »

The boy has class. Ish.

Pretty sure he has the most classless wag of the whole EPL which is some achievement for the lad.  If you think the cars are classless the house in Cheshire is 10 times worse by all accounts.  All good for the economy though.  Every little helps with the deficit!  Imagine how much tax these guys must pay a year outside of income tax in VAT etc.

Crikey, I just googled "Stephen Ireland house".

Incred. I think Tal-Bloke lives in similar style.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #95639 on: March 02, 2015, 02:47:39 PM »

Billy Hills have laid on a rather tasty opening race salvo in the free bet stakes.

Sadly it is limited to £25 per household/IP address etc, but its still useful.

So bet up to £25 on the Supreme Novice and if your bet loses you get a your stake back as a free bet.

As it is McCoy related, I would love to see him get off to a flier, and have been on JollyAlan for a while, and with Billy at the almost standout 9-1, it all ties in quite nicely.

NB, Do you think Ireland might be one of those skint ex footballers in twenty years time...?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 6372 6373 6374 6375 [6376] 6377 6378 6379 6380 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: