blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:35:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6373 6374 6375 6376 [6377] 6378 6379 6380 6381 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438433 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95640 on: March 02, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »

Billy Hills have laid on a rather tasty opening race salvo in the free bet stakes.

Sadly it is limited to £25 per household/IP address etc, but its still useful.

So bet up to £25 on the Supreme Novice and if your bet loses you get a your stake back as a free bet.

As it is McCoy related, I would love to see him get off to a flier, and have been on JollyAlan for a while, and with Billy at the almost standout 9-1, it all ties in quite nicely.

NB, Do you think Ireland might be one of those skint ex footballers in twenty years time...?

Will sell at twenty years.  David James went busto last year pretty sure he has earned as much as Ireland has and his missus didn't spend money like this wag does.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:55:48 PM by arbboy » Logged
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95641 on: March 02, 2015, 02:59:09 PM »

Stoke out to 8/5 now against Everton.  No idea why.  Everton playing their 5th game in 13 days including back to back mid week Europa league games.  Stoke played twice in 2 weeks.  Everton 1 day fewer rest than Stoke.  Makes no sense to me at all.    Maybe Stephen Ireland getting injured really is that important!

Cheers for the Barca nod Jim.

I heard that Stephen Ireland usaed to be a bit of a car freak, is that still true?

The boy has class. Ish.

Click to see full-size image.

I wonder how his grandmothers are...!

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95642 on: March 02, 2015, 03:19:48 PM »

Big fan of NIshikori but until he masters the art of putting players away in straight sets I would look to find another option, rather like Monfils,by the 2nd week he is usually out of gas due to 4 hour long matches against low ranked players.  I very much doubt Nishikori will shorten from 25/1 between now and French open so worth waiting for the draw, just an opinion but 50/1 is a fairer price.

Not really a lot of value in the mens market with the top two dominating,however the only player who seems capable of going toe to toe with Djokovic or nadal is Stan Wawrinka.  16/1 e/w looks marginal value at a push.  Ferrer at 50/1 is a player who will take advantage of any early round exit from either Djokovic or Nadal and at 50/1 an e/w option.  I mentioned Monfils along with nishikori as not being ruthless enough,well over the last year or so we aren't seeing as many antics from him.  At the back end of the year he proved what talent he has by destroying Federer in davis cup and at 100/1 you will get a run for your money as he entertains the Paris crowd.

Happy punting.

Lay Low Back High
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95643 on: March 02, 2015, 03:27:03 PM »

Stoke out to 8/5 now against Everton.  No idea why.  Everton playing their 5th game in 13 days including back to back mid week Europa league games.  Stoke played twice in 2 weeks.  Everton 1 day fewer rest than Stoke.  Makes no sense to me at all.    Maybe Stephen Ireland getting injured really is that important!

Cheers for the Barca nod Jim.

I heard that Stephen Ireland usaed to be a bit of a car freak, is that still true?

The boy has class. Ish.

Click to see full-size image.

I wonder how his grandmothers are...!

Forgot about that episode of his career as well!  Wag driven because she was lonely at home and needed him back from international duty.  Poor little thing!
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #95644 on: March 02, 2015, 03:32:39 PM »

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95645 on: March 02, 2015, 04:38:25 PM »

bwin are still 19/10 barca as jim said earlier.  If anyone is doing it stick it in a double with another selection (shortie in epl like man city/chelski at 1/4 etc which is close to the bf price) first on the betting slip to hide it from the lol traders.  Most betting system will only show the first selection on the betslip to the traders on their screen in a multiple.  Should be able to maintain the price longer this way and maybe the loltraders won't even notice the rick.  Much more likely to not get it voided if you put it in a double as well and you get 5 times more on at bwin in multis than singles.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 04:50:28 PM by arbboy » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #95646 on: March 02, 2015, 04:53:00 PM »

just for the record, i have done some 2.9 barca for tikay

if things carry on, i can post the slip

if not i can take the bet off him

i might start recapping the last week for a few sports tomorrow, see how time goes, have been wiped out most of today

after all we had a 10-0 winner over the weekend....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95647 on: March 02, 2015, 05:01:56 PM »

one for the isa's.  Risk free commission free 3 month maximum arb with the 'world's biggest two bookmakers'.  2.4% gtd risk free return minimum.  More if you use betfair for one side of the bet.  Clean ladbrokes account should get £5k on the 'wrong' side. Would imagine Hills would lay a decent 4 figure bet on the other side on a clean account as well.  If you just want to bet one side and take the swings take the evens at Ladbrokes.

Villa to go down 11/10 (Bald/Hills) 2.16 on bf before commission

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/relegation

Villa evens to stay up

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/to-stay-up

Arbing at it's finest.  So simple your mum/gran could do it.  If she has isa's and never used hills and lads before get her involved and mother's day will be paid by someone else.  The £55 free bets with hills and Lads will pay for mother's day!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:19:37 PM by arbboy » Logged
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95648 on: March 02, 2015, 05:10:57 PM »

Look out Mrs Bandit is around and viewing thread.  Be quick guys!
sonour

View Profile
« Reply #95649 on: March 02, 2015, 05:15:54 PM »

Quote from:
arbboy link=topic=56581.msg2026527#msg2026527 date=1425316257
Look out Mrs Bandit is around and viewing thread.  Be quick guys!

Smiley
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #95650 on: March 02, 2015, 05:21:59 PM »

Anyone wanna share cliffs on what happened here? Have we had a fallout?
Haven't been on here for about a year but always enjoyed my sporadic visits.
engy

View Profile
« Reply #95651 on: March 02, 2015, 06:05:44 PM »

bwin are still 19/10 barca as jim said earlier.  If anyone is doing it stick it in a double with another selection (shortie in epl like man city/chelski at 1/4 etc which is close to the bf price) first on the betting slip to hide it from the lol traders.  Most betting system will only show the first selection on the betslip to the traders on their screen in a multiple.  Should be able to maintain the price longer this way and maybe the loltraders won't even notice the rick.  Much more likely to not get it voided if you put it in a double as well and you get 5 times more on at bwin in multis than singles.

arb how do I get to the Chelsea/city 1/4 bet on bwin please, ive missed barca price but would be good to stick in a double cheers
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95652 on: March 02, 2015, 06:18:23 PM »

arb how do I get to the Chelsea/city 1/4 bet on bwin please, ive missed barca price but would be good to stick in a double cheers

They haven't voided my two bets at 19/10.  Is everyone else all right? 

Just go to the epl match list and all the match odds should be there.  Not sure if that is what you mean?
Larry David

View Profile
« Reply #95653 on: March 02, 2015, 06:21:48 PM »

I think he assumes their is some kind of bet with both city/chelsea at odds of 1/4.  You mean pick one of these teams in an individual match at the weekend, then lay it on betfair as they could still lose or draw and you have done your cash?

Lay Low Back High
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #95654 on: March 02, 2015, 06:24:05 PM »

I think he assumes their is some kind of bet with both city/chelsea at odds of 1/4.  You mean pick one of these teams in an individual match at the weekend, then lay it on betfair as they could still lose or draw and you have done your cash?

Basically yes.  It is just a way to get 5 times limits at bwin on your chosen selection so you want as short a price as possible otherwise you don't get the ev on the real part of the bet if the double goes down.
Pages: 1 ... 6373 6374 6375 6376 [6377] 6378 6379 6380 6381 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: