blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:40:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6527 6528 6529 6530 [6531] 6532 6533 6534 6535 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13435923 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97950 on: March 28, 2015, 09:41:50 AM »

Don't really have much time to go through these in depth, but my pre-practice three suggestions are:

Group A - Vettel @ 6/4. Suggest £10. http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/group-a
Group C - Verstappen @ 9/4. Suggest £25. http://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-one/malaysian-grand-prix/group-c

All my bets from yesterday are still valid apart from the Bottas ones (although the price has dropped for some of them). Bottas ones are now invalid because Ferrari were much quicker than expected today, they're lacking in powertrain performance but they appear good over a race distance due to being kind on their tyres.

I have only just got online. timings with early morning action in mayaysia and bets going up late in the evening make it quite tricky

please put up anything post qualifying and we'll try to sort it before the morning

tikay and i are offline all day, but we'll try

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97951 on: March 28, 2015, 09:45:54 AM »

Good evening Tony,

I quite like Just the Judge in the Dubai Sheema Classic tomorrow. The likely muddling pace compromises plenty of the opposition and she´s a Group 1 Winner (against Fillies) over two furlongs shorter. Charlie Hills says she´s best ever and the E/W terms are great at a 1/4 1,2,3. Recommend Just the Judge 4:15 Meydan  £20 E/W AT 28/1 with Sid James.

no go with stan j

sportingbet who are also 28/1 don't seem to be e/w

done a slightly smaller bet at 25-1, BOG

16:15 Meydan (UAE) 28th Mar BOG

25/1
    £498.60
    Just The Judge
    Win
    £15 EW 1/4 1,2,3

Bet Ref: O/0140260/0000133

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #97952 on: March 28, 2015, 09:48:44 AM »

Good evening Tony,

I quite like Just the Judge in the Dubai Sheema Classic tomorrow. The likely muddling pace compromises plenty of the opposition and she´s a Group 1 Winner (against Fillies) over two furlongs shorter. Charlie Hills says she´s best ever and the E/W terms are great at a 1/4 1,2,3. Recommend Just the Judge 4:15 Meydan  £20 E/W AT 28/1 with Sid James.

I've taken a small bit of this and it was good to see Hills so bullish in the weekender about it.

Fascinated to see Ryan has finally knocked off the Japanese jockey at last, and we may get to see Harp Star finally fulfil its potential on the global scene.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97953 on: March 28, 2015, 09:56:57 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £104.40

Outstanding Bets £4172.34

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aia1Hxq-NDNWdFk3UmlTSXMzTjRBTVNfOWRndVFsZHc&usp=drive_web#gid=22

A profit of £80 yesterday

Harry Kane anytime scorer at Wembley +£95

Click to see full-size image.

Joel Tomkins did not score one of Wgan's nine tries last night -£15

ongoing

as above

Duke made the elite 8 of the NCAA March Madness. Play gonzaga next which will be a close one. Kentucky, unbeaten at 37-0 all season are in the other half of the draw and odds on to win it

minnesota wild virtually guaranteed their play off spot with a 4-2 win over the calgary flames

in the NBA

Wins for the Clippers, the Spurs, Portland and Toronto

arbboy to check please as i am short of time. portland and toronto must be very close to clinching their divisions

losses for Cleveland, Dallas

Andrew Wiggins scores 31 points (9-17 FG, 12-15 FT) with 4 assists for the Tmberwolves last night

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97954 on: March 28, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »

Q1 standings

no drama for the McLaren sell of points, they were closer though 0.6 seconds off getting to P2

Now the rain is on its way, could be jumbled up grid...

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97955 on: March 28, 2015, 10:03:52 AM »

I see there is some noise about Wiggins having some competition for ROTY, but hasn't he won the rookie award every month this season?

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97956 on: March 28, 2015, 10:06:18 AM »

I see there is some noise about Wiggins having some competition for ROTY, but hasn't he won the rookie award every month this season?

in his conference

Rookies of the Month

The following players were named the Eastern and Western Conference Rookies of the Month.
Month    Eastern Conference                            Western Conference    Ref.
November    Jabari Parker (Milwaukee Bucks) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (1/4)    
December    Nikola Mirotić (Chicago Bulls) (1/1)            Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (2/4)    
January    Elfrid Payton (Orlando Magic) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (3/4)    
February    Marcus Smart (Boston Celtics) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (4/4)    

all the award winners are on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2%80%9315_NBA_season

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97957 on: March 28, 2015, 10:08:15 AM »

time for 2 quick laps only in Q2

raikkonen missed out in the shuffle to do laps before the rain came

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97958 on: March 28, 2015, 10:11:11 AM »

missed this from last night

Newport won 2-0 at Acrrington

Newport up to 6th

we have 7-1 promotion and 33-1 e/w league 2

the former has a shot in the play offs

My eyes are open wide
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #97959 on: March 28, 2015, 10:13:07 AM »

in his conference

Rookies of the Month

The following players were named the Eastern and Western Conference Rookies of the Month.
Month    Eastern Conference                            Western Conference    Ref.
November    Jabari Parker (Milwaukee Bucks) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (1/4)    
December    Nikola Mirotić (Chicago Bulls) (1/1)            Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (2/4)    
January    Elfrid Payton (Orlando Magic) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (3/4)    
February    Marcus Smart (Boston Celtics) (1/1)    Andrew Wiggins (Minnesota Timberwolves) (4/4)    

all the award winners are on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014%E2%80%9315_NBA_season

Should have looked there before I asked Cheesy

Thanks!

Still, we'll find out soon enough, as it all finishes in a couple weeks anyway.

hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #97960 on: March 28, 2015, 01:13:21 PM »

Afternoon Tighty.

As it is so quiet today I am hoping to squeeze this one past the drop goal police. This afternoons game between Catalans and Leeds looks a really close affair. Catalans are so much better at home and have not lost there this season. Both of these teams know the value of a drop goal, indeed Catalans scored one earlier this season in the first half of a game. Whilst Leeds are missing Sinfield, Catalans are missing their Australian playmaker and  have Bosc playing instead which makes up for Sinfields absence.

I like the 7/2 price but if it drops to 5/2 before you get on then leave it.

Suggest a drop goal scored  £15 @ 7/2 with betvictor.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #97961 on: March 28, 2015, 02:20:36 PM »

What are people's thoughts on Gibraltar +4.5 vs Scotland.

After getting hammered in their first 2 games, Gibraltar have lost 3-0 and 4-0 to Georgia and Germany respectively. This would hint at a more savvy approach from Gibraltar in terms of defensive set up.

Scotland do tend to struggle to hammer anyone and this could easily be only 2-0 or 3-0. You can get 41/40 with bet £3.65 which is no good for Fred, I know, but would be interested in people's thoughts on this.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #97962 on: March 28, 2015, 02:32:57 PM »

Tighty and I are AWOL today, but please keep the bets coming, the regulars are still around.

Thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #97963 on: March 28, 2015, 02:36:56 PM »

Snooker fans!

Mark Williams has been in fine form recently.. is 33/1 for the worlds too big?
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #97964 on: March 28, 2015, 03:07:47 PM »

Just a heads up, F1 bets will be posted at around 7 ish :-)

Pages: 1 ... 6527 6528 6529 6530 [6531] 6532 6533 6534 6535 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: