blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:32:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6543 6544 6545 6546 [6547] 6548 6549 6550 6551 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13411601 times)
stumpythefish

View Profile
« Reply #98190 on: April 01, 2015, 09:25:14 PM »

Stumpy!

Great to have you on board!

thanks tal only took me a year to post since I met you in vegas Smiley

The number of people who met me shortly before I get knocked out of a tournament..!

Love those daily Aria comps, despite having an appalling record in them. See you in the summer?

You did play superbly until you were knocked out before the break tho and sadly I will not see you in vegas this year unless I win something in the next couple of months

RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #98191 on: April 01, 2015, 09:27:53 PM »

Same old Labour looks good to me.

One person may fight shy of it, but the chances of all of them ignoring it are too big IMHO.

I like Zero Hours Contracts, but I suspect half of these are so ill informed they would be scared to quote a number in front of it.

Scares me that Labour can potentially get so many seats having put us into the last mire.

If only we could bet on short memories!!!

Lol at following "ill informed" with well...what follows it. Did Labour put every other economy in the developed world in the mire too?

No they didn't.

It was good old Gordon Brown who told us he's ended boom and bust, then walked ill prepared into the biggest worldwide bust we've seen in 70 plus years.

Anyone with more than a few brain cells knows that life and economics is cyclical.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #98192 on: April 01, 2015, 09:29:44 PM »

Stumpy!

Great to have you on board!

thanks tal only took me a year to post since I met you in vegas Smiley

The number of people who met me shortly before I get knocked out of a tournament..!

Love those daily Aria comps, despite having an appalling record in them. See you in the summer?

You did play superbly until you were knocked out before the break tho and sadly I will not see you in vegas this year unless I win something in the next couple of months

The brightest stars burn for the shortest time.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #98193 on: April 01, 2015, 10:29:38 PM »

One person may fight shy of it, but the chances of all of them ignoring it are too big IMHO.

I like Zero Hours Contracts, but I suspect half of these are so ill informed they would be scared to quote a number in front of it.

Scares me that Labour can potentially get so many seats having put us into the last mire.

Lol at following "ill informed" with well...what follows it. Did Labour put every other economy in the developed world in the mire too?

Aha. The sadly predictable thing is I expect you probably think I'm a Tory voter, but as a gambling man, I'm all in on you being Labour! Sure only one of us is right.

Regardless of what the excuses the last Labour mob did hide behind, they didn't dig us out, and while the majority of the world struggles to turn things round, we have a bunch in place that have.

#anyonebutlabourplease Wink

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #98194 on: April 01, 2015, 11:07:31 PM »

Aha. The sadly predictable thing is I expect you probably think I'm a Tory voter, but as a gambling man, I'm all in on you being Labour! Sure only one of us is right.

Regardless of what the excuses the last Labour mob did hide behind, they didn't dig us out, and while the majority of the world struggles to turn things round, we have a bunch in place that have.

Probably not the thread for it but this government hasn´t dug us out of anything and the turnaround has been staggeringly imbalanced, only the rich have anything to show for it, tiny economic growth but no economic development. The Conservative government digging us out :-), I don´t think even Ashcroft, Gove and Osborne expected people to believe that. It was worth a try though, clearly. ;-)

Just out of interest what do you think has happened to the deficit in the last 5 years? While they put more people in poverty than any government in British history.
mulhuzz

View Profile
« Reply #98195 on: April 01, 2015, 11:17:01 PM »

Probably not the thread for it but this government hasn´t dug us out of anything and the turnaround has been staggeringly imbalanced, only the rich have anything to show for it, tiny economic growth but no economic development. The Conservative government digging us out :-), I don´t think even Ashcroft, Gove and Osborne expected people to believe that. It was worth a try though, clearly. ;-)

Just out of interest what do you think has happened to the deficit in the last 5 years? While they put more people in poverty than any government in British history.

Don't waste your time pal, it's 1.00001 against you changing opinions.
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #98196 on: April 01, 2015, 11:21:08 PM »

You're right about this not being the thread for this, can't help replying though.

The reason for "tiny economic growth" should be obvious.

It's interesting how Labour supporters think the recovery could happen quickly after the biggest economic crash since the 30's.

Maybe you should be looking at Blair and Brown for the reasons it's too the time it has, rather than the coalition who picked up the pieces and have been dealing with the mess we were left with.

Adz is right, anyone but Labour.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #98197 on: April 01, 2015, 11:31:52 PM »

More than happy to continue the discussion on a more appropriate thread. Always keen to discuss the topic, such an interesting election.

To try and get things back on track, the Easter Classic is a sensational E/W betting race. 8 runners, 4/6 Tryster, 3 no hopers in. 2nd and 3rd favourites both look good, Paddy Power best price on both. Grendisar 9/2 and Complicit 13/2, great E/W bets. There might even be a special from Coral on the day. Not a thread recommend at this stage but with no reason to think anything will come out, there will be a good bet to be had in this race.

Edit: Should have stated 15:45 on Good Friday.
Ironside
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #98198 on: April 02, 2015, 12:07:31 AM »

mr tight end

i have accounts with some of the bookies that thread is restricted at and they have lain dormant for many a year
i only opened them when THM was with prima if Fred wants to get these accounts restricted while winning a few quid of the bad guys then i am open for abuse

lend me a beer and I'll lend you my ear
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #98199 on: April 02, 2015, 12:52:35 AM »

Surely with Labour trying to get some votes in Scotland and even the other parties trying to get some that 1-2 on "I agree with Nicola" is a great bet? Be very confident that this would be something that Ed would be falling over himself to say.
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #98200 on: April 02, 2015, 01:32:16 AM »

Surely with Labour trying to get some votes in Scotland and even the other parties trying to get some that 1-2 on "I agree with Nicola" is a great bet? Be very confident that this would be something that Ed would be falling over himself to say.

These "I agree with ...." markets are on the back of the last election debates where Gordon Brown was ridiculed for constantly saying "I agree with Nick"

Whilst I agree with Aaron Smiley Smiley with the reasoning behind backing this, I would think that the leaders will have it drilled into them to not use those exact words.
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #98201 on: April 02, 2015, 03:05:10 AM »

These "I agree with ...." markets are on the back of the last election debates where Gordon Brown was ridiculed for constantly saying "I agree with Nick"

Whilst I agree with Aaron Smiley Smiley with the reasoning behind backing this, I would think that the leaders will have it drilled into them to not use those exact words.

There isn't any reason to back this tbh, not suggested it. But personally think it's a great bet & I think Labour will be trying hardest to appease Scottish voters.

I wonder what the max is?
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #98202 on: April 02, 2015, 04:07:19 AM »

I would also like to see where we are with the Stoke DNB away to Chelsea.

They are 12/1 to win after being 14's price is obv getting worse, think we should take the 11/1 DNB with Victor ASAP
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #98203 on: April 02, 2015, 04:40:48 AM »

Timberwolves drilled, but Wiggo hit 25pts in defeat.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #98204 on: April 02, 2015, 07:32:21 AM »

[qu
#anyonebutlabourplease

Don't waste your time pal, it's 1.00001 against you changing opinions.
[/quote]

Magnificent.

A post from so one so firmly entrenched in their views telling someone else with the same views you can't tell the only one in the conversation that has changed the direction of their vote, that they can't possibly change their mind.

Thank you. Lol

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Pages: 1 ... 6543 6544 6545 6546 [6547] 6548 6549 6550 6551 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: