blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 6825 6826 6827 6828 [6829] 6830 6831 6832 6833 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410099 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #102420 on: June 10, 2015, 06:19:04 PM »

Going to add some counter argument to the Cavs case. Theres no deny theyve been monumental as a team defensively but more important Delly has been huge. Hes an in your face defender who is, imo inside of Curry's jersey aswell as head. The counter argument is fatigue. LBJ and Delly imparticular are playing soany minutes it would be inhuman to not tire. This has shown in all 3 games. Exerting that much effort for that long is exhausting. In the last 2 games and I think in the first too the GSW Have outscored the Cavs pretty well in the 4th. Last night went from a comfortable 20 point lead to a shakey 1 point leas with basically LBJ having to hold the ball for 24 seconss every possession to wimd the clock down. It isnt going to take much to make these narrow losses into narrow wins for the GSW. Bit more luck/better shot selection.

There's no real way for the Cavs to be as effective while using less energy. From what Im seeing the reason they are being so successful is their inbound pressure. GSW love fast points. If you cant carry the ball out fast enough your instantly on the back foot a bit more and against the clock.

Dont get me wrong I want the Cavs to win this series as it makes an epic underdog story inlight of injuries etc but I wouldnt be steaming into evens personally. Gl if you do.

If you can find a market for LBJ to be mvp for the series its pretty much a lock so not sure what prices will be available.

http://www.oddschecker.com/basketball/nba/nba-championship/finals-mvp

Pretty much the same price as the cavs to win the title.  Why do you think it is a lock if the cavs don't win just out of interest?  I don't disagree with you i am just interested in your view.  I have been posting about this for days to ask for people's view. 
samj19

View Profile
« Reply #102421 on: June 10, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »

At football now so will reply when done later on.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #102422 on: June 10, 2015, 06:33:27 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-cup-of-darts/winner  - Starts tomorrow night.

Hard to see why Holland and England are virtually the same price for this.  Holland should be pretty clear favs for me for obvious reasons.  Taylor and Lewis can't be considered an equal partnership in MVP and RVB in mid 2015.    I think the 15/8 is a very solid bet.  England do have the easier draw and they dodge the other 2 shorties (Holland and Scotland) who are seeded to meet in the semis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_PDC_World_Cup_of_Darts

Australia (Wizard and Nichelson) look awful 4th favs.  Both players are massively out of form/gone at the game! They are 13/8 jollies to win their quarter.  I would love to lay anything approaching this price.  Must be a bet in this quarter somewhere.

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-cup-of-darts/2nd-quarter-winner
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #102423 on: June 10, 2015, 06:42:14 PM »

It's just an easy bet on Belgium at 7/4, isn't it? Can't have Spain or Gibraltar beating the Huybrechts brothers (I assume they're the Belgium team).

Horrible selections. Picking anyone bar the front two in this market is like choosing your favourite member of East 17 but being told you can't pick Brian or Tony.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 06:45:22 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102424 on: June 10, 2015, 07:59:46 PM »

the west indies play australia in the second test tomorrow in Jamaica, 3pm gmt start

obviously australia are the superior team, and won the first test in three days

in that test the west indian leggie devandra bishoo took 6-80 in the first innings

the pitch spun early and compared to their performances against pace the australian batsman have a slight weakness against spin

for example bishoo had steve smith stumped. his delivery that bowled haddin was compared to the warne "ball of the century", hyperbolically, but pitched leg hit off on day 1....

Jamaica is a spinners wicket. in domestic cricket this season spinners have taken a lot of wickets at sabina, including an eight-wicket haul from Barbados left-armer Jomel Warrican.

the west indies quicks are ok, but nothing special. unlikely to be roaring through the aussie batting line up in these conditions

"He's getting back to where he was when he became ICC Young Player of the Year," coach Phil Simmons said of Bishoo

it would make sense for the authorities to prepare a wicket that is dry and turns. they can hardly prepare a sporting wicket for the quicks when facing johnson, starc, hazlewood and co so preparing something that will get bishoo in the game would maximise their opportunities to be competitive (and nathan lyon whilst a solid performer will hold no terrors for them)

so we have

- bishoo is in form
- could be the best bowler in the team
- conditions should suit bishoo
- conditions are unlikely to suit the quicks in his side
- the opposition play spin comparatively poorly

while i was pondering this earlier, before checking prices i made bishoo something like 5-2 favourite

well, we can get him at 7/2 fourth favourite

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/west-indies-v-australia/2nd-test/top-west-indies-bowler

that reflects a market formation for a first innings where spinners typically come into games later on, and the pitch suits a new ball in the first innings

not so much in the west indies though, as we saw when bishoo's 6 for 80 copped 10 days ago at the same price

recommend £50 7/2 Betfred

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102425 on: June 10, 2015, 08:04:09 PM »

http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/world-cup-of-darts/winner  - Starts tomorrow night.

Hard to see why Holland and England are virtually the same price for this.  Holland should be pretty clear favs for me for obvious reasons.  Taylor and Lewis can't be considered an equal partnership in MVP and RVB in mid 2015.    I think the 15/8 is a very solid bet.  England do have the easier draw and they dodge the other 2 shorties (Holland and Scotland) who are seeded to meet in the semis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_PDC_World_Cup_of_Darts

Australia (Wizard and Nichelson) look awful 4th favs.  Both players are massively out of form/gone at the game! They are 13/8 jollies to win their quarter.  I would love to lay anything approaching this price.  Must be a bet in this quarter somewhere.

15/8 is only pp and sj.

i took the 7/4, hope thats ok

Bet Type: Single
            PDC World Cup Of Darts Outright Winner
                Netherlands ( Van Gerwen + Van Barneveld ) 7/4
        Possible Payout (inc. stake) 110.00 GBP
    1 bet @
    40.00 GBP

Total Cost: 40.00 GBP
    Total Possible Payout (inc. stake): 110.00 GBP

the australia/belgium quarter is skybet only

please prod me if more offer the market and we will do belgium

My eyes are open wide
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #102426 on: June 10, 2015, 08:40:35 PM »

the west indies play australia in the second test tomorrow in Jamaica, 3pm gmt start

obviously australia are the superior team, and won the first test in three days

in that test the west indian leggie devandra bishoo took 6-80 in the first innings

the pitch spun early and compared to their performances against pace the australian batsman have a slight weakness against spin

for example bishoo had steve smith stumped. his delivery that bowled haddin was compared to the warne "ball of the century", hyperbolically, but pitched leg hit off on day 1....

Jamaica is a spinners wicket. in domestic cricket this season spinners have taken a lot of wickets at sabina, including an eight-wicket haul from Barbados left-armer Jomel Warrican.

the west indies quicks are ok, but nothing special. unlikely to be roaring through the aussie batting line up in these conditions

"He's getting back to where he was when he became ICC Young Player of the Year," coach Phil Simmons said of Bishoo

it would make sense for the authorities to prepare a wicket that is dry and turns. they can hardly prepare a sporting wicket for the quicks when facing johnson, starc, hazlewood and co so preparing something that will get bishoo in the game would maximise their opportunities to be competitive (and nathan lyon whilst a solid performer will hold no terrors for them)

so we have

- bishoo is in form
- could be the best bowler in the team
- conditions should suit bishoo
- conditions are unlikely to suit the quicks in his side
- the opposition play spin comparatively poorly

while i was pondering this earlier, before checking prices i made bishoo something like 5-2 favourite

well, we can get him at 7/2 fourth favourite

http://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/west-indies-v-australia/2nd-test/top-west-indies-bowler

that reflects a market formation for a first innings where spinners typically come into games later on, and the pitch suits a new ball in the first innings

not so much in the west indies though, as we saw when bishoo's 6 for 80 copped 10 days ago at the same price

recommend £50 7/2 Betfred

Sounds solid logic to me Tighty.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #102427 on: June 10, 2015, 10:10:35 PM »

Robin wins

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/robin-crowned-as-britains-national-bird-after-200000strong-ballot-10311482.html
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102428 on: June 11, 2015, 09:23:08 AM »

Daily Report

Loss on Month £178.01

Outstanding Bets £1563.12

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eCEvN9MELsUxB81rHuWrfoX3zwIMPQQ205Lcjm3kbgU/edit#gid=25

No bets completed yesterday

ongoing positions

At 100-2 Gloucestershire were in good shape chasing 250. After lunch though wickets tumbled, they were dismissed for 160 and Lancashire had won by 91 runs. one of their non-overseas overseas players kyle jarvis took 5-39 and is now the leading wicket taker in the country

Click to see full-size image.

Lancashire, on whom we have 7/2 for the title, are 31 points clear at the top and the best side in the division by a long way

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/county-championship-division-two/table

in the MLB last night the White Sox beat the Astros 4-1 to sweep their three match series

the red sox lost to baltimore

the copa america starts tonight with chile v ecuador

The world cup of darts starts today too

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102429 on: June 11, 2015, 09:26:07 AM »

more NBA

Bet Labs Software
‏@Bet_Labs

In our database, no road team has ever been favored after two straight losses in the #NBAFinals

Warriors currently -2.5 and getting 61% of spread bets for Game 4 according to sports insights

My eyes are open wide
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #102430 on: June 11, 2015, 09:41:21 AM »

More supreme bokking from me on this thread as Bernd is +3 after 6. 

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #102431 on: June 11, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »

More supreme bokking from me on this thread as Bernd is +3 after 6. 

+4 after 10, and in last. As Kush suggested, the bloke isn't trying!!

Clearly no national pride in Austria. Wink Grin

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
hector62

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet

View Profile
« Reply #102432 on: June 11, 2015, 10:45:09 AM »

Morning Tighty.

Tonight's superleague has Leeds hosting Castleford in a local derby. Leeds have only had 4 days rest but should still beat Castleford. With Hardaker still out I think his replacement,Sutcliffe, is value to score a try at anytime. He scored 3 tries in the last game and whilst the opposition is far better tonight, he should be more comfortable, and we get odds against.

I am going to suggest another bet for tonight. Leeds are top of the league and to my mind the main reason for that is Adam Cuthbertson. His stats for tackles and carries are huge but what this man does better than anyone else in superleague is offload. He has had more than twice as many offloads as anyone else in the league, and this enables Leed's big men to run into space at pace. If Leeds win the league then I think he will get the man of steel award. For tonight I suggest we back him to be man of the match.

Sutcliffe to score a try £15 @ 6/4 Ladbrokes or betvictor

Cuthbertson MOTM £5 @ 20-1 with Hills.

I wouldn't put anyone off Solomona to score for Castleford either.

Puristville, Arizona.  Population (1)
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102433 on: June 11, 2015, 10:54:41 AM »

Sutcliffe to score a try is 2/1 at WH.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #102434 on: June 11, 2015, 12:22:44 PM »

Morning Tighty.

Tonight's superleague has Leeds hosting Castleford in a local derby. Leeds have only had 4 days rest but should still beat Castleford. With Hardaker still out I think his replacement,Sutcliffe, is value to score a try at anytime. He scored 3 tries in the last game and whilst the opposition is far better tonight, he should be more comfortable, and we get odds against.

I am going to suggest another bet for tonight. Leeds are top of the league and to my mind the main reason for that is Adam Cuthbertson. His stats for tackles and carries are huge but what this man does better than anyone else in superleague is offload. He has had more than twice as many offloads as anyone else in the league, and this enables Leed's big men to run into space at pace. If Leeds win the league then I think he will get the man of steel award. For tonight I suggest we back him to be man of the match.

Sutcliffe to score a try £15 @ 6/4 Ladbrokes or betvictor

Cuthbertson MOTM £5 @ 20-1 with Hills.

I wouldn't put anyone off Solomona to score for Castleford either.

Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers Liam Sutcliffe (Anytime Try Scorer - 80 Mins) Odds: 6/4 Stake: 15.00 Possible Return:  37.50
Leeds Rhinos v Castleford Tigers Adam Cuthbertson (Man Of The Match - 80 Mins) Odds: 16/1 Stake: 5.00 Possible Return:  85.00

2/1 and 20/1 had gone while i was offline

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 6825 6826 6827 6828 [6829] 6830 6831 6832 6833 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: