blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 05:08:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272772 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7011 7012 7013 7014 [7015] 7016 7017 7018 7019 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13546661 times)
AlunB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105210 on: August 11, 2015, 02:57:57 PM »

argentina look like they'd need to get past ireland in the quarters. not impossible of course but a significant barrier to reaching the semis which is what you need to secure the seventh game that a top try scorer will probably need to place in this?

agreed about the group, and argentina's style

anyway, its a first bet

Bet placed

Bet placed, its reference is 525/567

Bet ref: 525/567 £5.00 Single
Market   Selection   Price   Hcp
Rugby World Cup 2015
Top Tournament Tryscorer
EW 1/4 1,2,3,4,5   Imhoff, Juan   200/1   
Total stake   £ 10.00
Estimated return   £ 1,260.00
Full stake   £ 10.00
Full estimated return   £ 1,260.00

Eek. Gl us. Sorry for burning a tenner there Mr Kendall.

You're probably right about needing seven games. Maybe more important you play in the easy group games though than reach the semis. Also am hoping/expecting Argentina less likely to rotate their squad than others.

Yes Alun, but we'll have some fun with it.

Keep us updated, please, that's part of the fun, & it eases Tighty's workload.

Pardon me asking, but are Wales in it?

Troll level: Experienced

Yes. They are in a group with Australia, Fiji and a couple of no hopers.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #105211 on: August 11, 2015, 03:46:22 PM »

Where I grew up your money spoke.  There seems to be a lot of people in life and on blonde who chirp but don't back their view up with money,  i would suggest they are the guys with huge egos. Talk is very cheap I back up my talk with real cash. But a lot of people say I have a massive ego,  why don't all the other Heros back up their talk with real cash?

The oldest saying in the book is true, it's not bragging if you back it up. So why won't anyone bet against me?

I'll have the 500 arb. Happy for me to send post game? Just about scrapes bet fair. Hopefully any ev I'm giving you is made up in glorious boasting. Be warned.

Lol. Is this booked?

Arb might have been on the Stella but i can confirm that Adams been on the vino. Grin
fwiw i'd rather side with Arb and expect Weds to be >3/1 come game time.

Looks like Fred should lay the chupa chups now then? But yeah should have asked for 250, Arb just seemed desperate for it. He might not want my northern money anyway.

Dung, I think if we presume Arsenal are overbet then the best way is to just lay them, rather than back Palace. I could be wrong here though

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #105212 on: August 11, 2015, 04:21:52 PM »

Any angles for the league cup tonight from anyone?
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #105213 on: August 11, 2015, 04:35:50 PM »

Dungbeetle, I saw your post on Palace at 4/1 and I like it.

However, I am bemoaning the value lost in Palace this year as the market is quite rightly adjusting. I say we should be more like 3/1, but last year this may have been say 7/1 or something similar. I don't want to put it up as an actual tip as I really want to see what we are like during this game, so that I can give a better viewpoint towards the games against bigger sides coming up shortly in City, Chelsea and Spurs. Also, I may not even tip for those games considering Pardew is likely to chop and change so much that I may need 6-8 games to have some sort of idea, and with the season so long I hope I have a good understanding by then.

Watched the full 90 mins against Norwich. Palace looked like they were a little cold at the back, a team suffering a little from not having much game time under their belts, but nevertheless put in a solid enough performance. Going forward was much more promising, Cabaye doing well and Puncheon/Zaha really impressing. Mutch also seems like a new signing as he is much improved from last season.

On the Palace at 4/1 it isn't a bad bet imo. For all its worth and it may be little the last two times we have played them at home we were unfortunate not to get something and I hope Palace are due.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #105214 on: August 11, 2015, 04:36:25 PM »

Sorry about yday guys.  Couple of lunchtime pints turned into a monster session.  I have literally only got up now.  Feel terrible. Self inflicted as usual.  Too old for this shit.

I was doing my nuts at the time the rants started against arron backing dogs odd or even with a punter in the pub.  Literally lost 10 in a row at one stage was comical for what ended up some quite serious money.  No excuse to behave like i did on here even though someone PM'd this morning to say it makes the place more fun when someone literally blows up like that.  

I need to stop posting on blonde when i have had a drink!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #105215 on: August 11, 2015, 04:38:54 PM »

Where I grew up your money spoke.  There seems to be a lot of people in life and on blonde who chirp but don't back their view up with money,  i would suggest they are the guys with huge egos. Talk is very cheap I back up my talk with real cash. But a lot of people say I have a massive ego,  why don't all the other Heros back up their talk with real cash?

The oldest saying in the book is true, it's not bragging if you back it up. So why won't anyone bet against me?

I'll have the 500 arb. Happy for me to send post game? Just about scrapes bet fair. Hopefully any ev I'm giving you is made up in glorious boasting. Be warned.

This is booked if you want it.  Confirm before the game.  I have no idea what the current price is as i have just got up.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #105216 on: August 11, 2015, 04:40:19 PM »

Sorry about yday guys.  Couple of lunchtime pints turned into a monster session.  I have literally only got up now.  Feel terrible. Self inflicted as usual.  Too old for this shit.

I was doing my nuts at the time the rants started against arron backing dogs odd or even with a punter in the pub.  Literally lost 10 in a row at one stage was comical for what ended up some quite serious money.  No excuse to behave like i did on here even though someone PM'd this morning to say it makes the place more fun when someone literally blows up like that.  

Don't think anyone took it too seriously mate so wouldn't worry.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #105217 on: August 11, 2015, 04:43:00 PM »

Any angles for the league cup tonight from anyone?

I've settled on Luton.  No inside info but I have a hunch Bristol will be focusing all their efforts early season on getting a midtable berth in the Championship.

13/5 on home team looks a bit big to me.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #105218 on: August 11, 2015, 04:44:35 PM »

I, for one, am outraged!
My child was crying and saying, "why is that man so angry daddy?"

That's not true, I don't actually have a child Smiley
I think most people thought it was pretty hilarious really Smiley
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #105219 on: August 11, 2015, 04:50:19 PM »

I, for one, am outraged!
My child was crying and saying, "why is that man so angry daddy?"

That's not true, I don't actually have a child Smiley
I think most people thought it was pretty hilarious really Smiley

Think most people blamed Aarron for tipping up Wendies on the road Wink
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #105220 on: August 11, 2015, 04:51:02 PM »

DW son as whilst you were sobering up us "South East Chirpers" we're counting the increases in our and I quote "lol house equity"
:p

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #105221 on: August 11, 2015, 05:01:27 PM »

This is booked if you want it.  Confirm before the game.  I have no idea what the current price is as i have just got up.

No, it's fine, just wanted to give you a spin as you seemed keen. Silly of me really, felt like a good idea at the time but that was alcohol induced too. Hope the head recovers.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #105222 on: August 11, 2015, 05:01:53 PM »

DW son as whilst you were sobering up us "South East Chirpers" we're counting the increases in our and I quote "lol house equity"
:p

Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #105223 on: August 11, 2015, 05:02:41 PM »

No, it's fine, just wanted to give you a spin as you seemed keen. Silly of me really, felt like a good idea at the time but that was alcohol induced too. Hope the head recovers.

We need to get a real job.  Too many piss heads on a Monday afternoon!  Ok nothing done bet wise.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #105224 on: August 11, 2015, 05:05:10 PM »

Can't believe chelski didn't get an extra game for appealing Courtois' red card.

Frivolous in the extreme.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 7011 7012 7013 7014 [7015] 7016 7017 7018 7019 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: