blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 08:59:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 7070 7071 7072 7073 [7074] 7075 7076 7077 7078 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13410339 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106095 on: August 27, 2015, 05:19:06 PM »

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=132058

All mid/wide at romford this afternoon.

Arb, I've never bet a single penny on dogs so can you quickly explain what you mean by all mid/wide? Thanks

Certain weather conditions/watering of the track can lead to tracks favouring the inside traps (1-3) over the outside traps (4-6).  It is never 100% certain if its just random results or whether certain parts of the track are running quicker than others.  From the results this afternoon and listening to the comms of the races it would appear that the outside traps have an advantage over the inside traps.  Just my opinion of course!
baldock92

View Profile
« Reply #106096 on: August 27, 2015, 05:21:08 PM »

http://www.gbgb.org.uk/resultsMeeting.aspx?id=132058

All mid/wide at romford this afternoon.

Arb, I've never bet a single penny on dogs so can you quickly explain what you mean by all mid/wide? Thanks

Certain weather conditions/watering of the track can lead to tracks favouring the inside traps (1-3) over the outside traps (4-6).  It is never 100% certain if its just random results or whether certain parts of the track are running quicker than others.  From the results this afternoon and listening to the comms of the races it would appear that the outside traps have an advantage over the inside traps.  Just my opinion of course!

Ahh ok, thanks for explaining!

Feed em rice.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106097 on: August 27, 2015, 06:09:49 PM »

Obviously next three races won by t2 t1 t1! 
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106098 on: August 27, 2015, 06:32:23 PM »

sorry have been busy all day

champs league draw

this is an espn index that shows chances of winning group and advancing

just for discussion, without worrying about the modelling behind the data

anything in prices going up now that indicates value for any group?

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/champions-league

eg would you have man c or juve favoourites for their group?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106099 on: August 27, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »

would be surprised if man city are 10/11 for that group.

Conversely i would be amazed if Chelski are 10/11 for their group the opposite direction.  If you had to pick one of them to bet at 10/11 to win their group it is a no brainer who you would pick.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 06:46:08 PM by arbboy » Logged
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #106100 on: August 27, 2015, 06:46:31 PM »

The last time I put up Wednesday at 11/4, Argue had just popped in the Nag's Head for a swift one, let's hope he hasn't done the same!

Wednesday are 11/4 at home to M'boro. A comfortable previous game for Wednesday in the cup in the week, whilst M'boro had extra time to contend with. They also come to Hillsborough after an away tie against Burton

think 11/4 is a little bit of value, suggest £40
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #106101 on: August 27, 2015, 07:04:47 PM »

Greyhounds on Sky Sports this evening, the Ladbrokes Gold Cup, from Monmore.

Got a few fancies for tonight but I'm sure arbboy has said recently that Monmore is terrible for having a bias so holding off and perhaps just playing race by race.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #106102 on: August 27, 2015, 07:13:44 PM »

The last time I put up Wednesday at 11/4, Argue had just popped in the Nag's Head for a swift one, let's hope he hasn't done the same!

Wednesday are 11/4 at home to M'boro. A comfortable previous game for Wednesday in the cup in the week, whilst M'boro had extra time to contend with. They also come to Hillsborough after an away tie against Burton

2 of the players who played in the league last saturday played at burton (leadbitter and friend) and one (downing) came on as sub and played 45 mins including extra time

the game was tues night not wednesday night

so that looks irrelevant

but nevertheless sheff wed are 11/4 at home which i would agree looks surrpsing

they have 5 points in 4 games.

are they showing enough this season to be backing them against the favourites for promotion?

Middlesborough are extremely well organised, have conceded 2 goals in 4 league games but aren't firing yet up front

they only conceded 37 goals in 46 games last season, by far the lowest in the championship and the back 5 protected by leadbitter remains unchanged

who do sheff wed have to break down boro? they've only scored a single goal in the last three league games

thanks

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
MattyHollis

View Profile
« Reply #106103 on: August 27, 2015, 07:18:26 PM »

Greyhounds on Sky Sports this evening, the Ladbrokes Gold Cup, from Monmore.

Got a few fancies for tonight but I'm sure arbboy has said recently that Monmore is terrible for having a bias so holding off and perhaps just playing race by race.

I like Dawsons Waft in the 8.33.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106104 on: August 27, 2015, 07:20:34 PM »

betfair currently down.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #106105 on: August 27, 2015, 07:45:21 PM »

2 of the players who played in the league last saturday played at burton (leadbitter and friend) and one (downing) came on as sub and played 45 mins including extra time

so that looks irrelevant

are they showing enough this season to be backing them against the favourites for promotion?

Middlesborough are extremely well organised, have conceded 2 goals in 4 league games but aren't firing yet up front

they only conceded 37 goals in 46 games last season, by far the lowest in the championship and the back 5 protected by leadbitter remains unchanged

who do sheff wed have to break down boro? they've only scored a single goal in the last three league games

thanks

One comment on the rotation - Karanka was under fire for resting a fair few players for the "easy" home game against Bristol City so the league/cup team differences were likely a mishmash of first teamers and reserves.  Think he'll go full strength Saturday.

I wouldn't back Boro at their odds.   Quite fancy low scoring draw personally but a game I'm going to dodge.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #106106 on: August 27, 2015, 07:46:11 PM »

Just saw the Champ League group - seems Man City get the group of death no matter what pot they originate from!
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #106107 on: August 27, 2015, 08:28:32 PM »

Track looks pretty fair for a change at monmore.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #106108 on: August 27, 2015, 08:35:26 PM »

Apparently Burnley have signed Joey Barton.

fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #106109 on: August 27, 2015, 08:50:57 PM »

so that looks irrelevant

thanks

One comment on the rotation - Karanka was under fire for resting a fair few players for the "easy" home game against Bristol City so the league/cup team differences were likely a mishmash of first teamers and reserves.  Think he'll go full strength Saturday.

I wouldn't back Boro at their odds.   Quite fancy low scoring draw personally but a game I'm going to dodge.

A lot of unrest at Boro at the minute, Adomah has just put in a transfer request and (some) of the fans are kicking up a stink about the defeat to Bristol.

This being said, Stuani and Kike are both on form at the start of the season, with 4 and 3 goals respectively, and Boro are VERY difficult to break down.

Wednesday are our bogey team, and whilst they should be favourites, I think it will end up 1-1 personally.
Pages: 1 ... 7070 7071 7072 7073 [7074] 7075 7076 7077 7078 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: