blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:55:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8082 8083 8084 8085 [8086] 8087 8088 8089 8090 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442697 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121275 on: September 04, 2016, 05:56:45 PM »

Sorry for the delay. Was watching Strictly. All in the name of research for Fred, of course... Any Daisy Lowe (dark horse starting from behind but likely to grow into the show with one of the best C&D Pro dancers and has excellent back movement) fans out there?

Happy to duck the bet, then. Thanks for the replies. Good to discuss these things. System works.

Let's do Chompy's bet instead, win that and not look back.

Ladbrokes only, price gone

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl-specials/regular-season/offensive-player-of-the-year

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121276 on: September 04, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »

Sorry for the delay. Was watching Strictly. All in the name of research for Fred, of course... Any Daisy Lowe (dark horse starting from behind but likely to grow into the show with one of the best C&D Pro dancers and has excellent back movement) fans out there?

Happy to duck the bet, then. Thanks for the replies. Good to discuss these things. System works.

Let's do Chompy's bet instead, win that and not look back.

Ladbrokes only, price gone

http://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl-specials/regular-season/offensive-player-of-the-year

Hopefully that means someone got on, rather than Chris Kamara and Ally McCoist are lurking.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121277 on: September 04, 2016, 05:58:17 PM »

David Johnson Regular Season Most Rushing Yards
18/1 Each Way (3 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £50.00
Potential Returns: £612.50

up to you Tal. might be worth it just for the weekly write ups....

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121278 on: September 04, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »

David Johnson Regular Season Most Rushing Yards
18/1 Each Way (3 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £50.00
Potential Returns: £612.50

up to you Tal. might be worth it just for the weekly write ups....

Lol

Well you have placed it so let's do it. Every throw goes to our Carson Palmer passing yards bet, so win either way Smiley

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #121279 on: September 04, 2016, 07:22:57 PM »

If anyone is watching the cricket, Mark Wood has one more over to bowl and needs two wickets to catch our Woakes bet. Win or lose, I love these series bets that go right to the wire. Maximum sweat for your bet!
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #121280 on: September 04, 2016, 09:09:55 PM »

I'd like to recommend a bet in today's Aviva Premiership game between Wasps and Exeter Chiefs.

Wasps have recruited heavily over the summer and have bought in some big names - Kurtley Beale, Willie Le Roux, Kyle Eastmond, Alapati Leiua, Danny Cipriani - but injuries mean that only Cipriani makes the match day squad. In spite of this they still have a decent starting XV with emerging talent like Mullan, Hughes and Elliot Daly and with a fervent home crowd, I expect them to be pumped up and start the game strongly.

Exeter took the opposite approach to recruitment over the summer, preferring to stand pat with a squad that saw them reach the premiership final last season. The one addition they made was an excellent one in the form of Ollie Devoto and he should form an excellent midfield partnership with with highly rated Henry Slade.

Where I think the game will be won and lost is on the replacement bench and Exeter have by far the stronger of the subs. In Dave Dennis, Greg Holmes and Geoff Parling they have three international class forwards waiting to add their power and experience to the pack and Gareth Steenson is one of the most experienced fly halfs in the league and will have no problems steering his team to victory. Wasps have a couple of weapons themselves in Marty Moore and Joe Simpson but will be weakened when they have to introduce their subs.

All this leads me to believe that the bet today is for Wasps to lead at half time and Exeter to overtake them in the second stanza and seal the victory. We can get 9/1 on that eventuality coming to fruition with Mr Hill.

Recommend: £20 on Wasps/Exeter (/FT) with WilliamHill @ 9/1

If you're going to get it wrong, get it completely bloody wrong! Literally happened in completely the opposite way I expected. Hopefully we'll get them next time.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #121281 on: September 04, 2016, 11:38:18 PM »

Same theory as every other day. Djok playing Edmund.

Edmund to win a set 6/4 various.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121282 on: September 05, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »

China avoided an upset yesterday, beating Brazil 3-1. Two of the games looked to be in pretty bad shape at one point, but the Brazilian players were outmuscled under time pressure.

Today sees our chaps take on Italy, who no longer have Fabiano Caruana on top board, as he is playing for the USA.

Incidentally, Italy beat Turkey yesterday. On board four for Turkey was Emre Can. Probably not the same one. Probably.

Click to see full-size image.

Even though both sides are missing a few players, Ukraine v Russia promises to be the best match today. 

Bodily function fans will enjoy this story:

https://chess24.com/en/read/news/olympiad-protest-at-anti-cheating-toilet-rule

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121283 on: September 05, 2016, 10:14:59 AM »

We will be updating the list of signatures above (and many remain to be deciphered)

Have to agree with that.

Not sure I like the use of the word "lavatory", though perhaps, Internationally, it is the correct term.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #121284 on: September 05, 2016, 10:16:56 AM »

China avoided an upset yesterday, beating Brazil 3-1. Two of the games looked to be in pretty bad shape at one point, but the Brazilian players were outmuscled under time pressure.

Do many of the Teams wear a "uniform" type shirt, or just the Chinese?

Rather like the idea of being able to identify them easier. Suit & tie would be better, obv.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121285 on: September 05, 2016, 10:24:49 AM »

Do many of the Teams wear a "uniform" type shirt, or just the Chinese?

Rather like the idea of being able to identify them easier. Suit & tie would be better, obv.

Some do and some don't. Down to the Federations and the players, I'd expect.

Russia's women always look smart:

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #121286 on: September 05, 2016, 12:16:52 PM »

Are those extra queens by the boards in case someone advances a pawn?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121287 on: September 05, 2016, 01:12:58 PM »

Are those extra queens by the boards in case someone advances a pawn?

Yes, exactly. The boards have pressure sensors on them which link directly to the internet feeds of the games. You can see the wires on the Chinese boards. So the queens need to be from the same type, so as not to confuse the computer.

Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #121288 on: September 05, 2016, 11:11:33 PM »

If any of you happen to see Formula E odds anywhere, give me a shout. Oddschecker isn't always fully up-to-date for FE.

I already know who I'm going to be suggesting for the titles this season based on the testing we've seen so far, expecting a decent price too.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #121289 on: September 06, 2016, 08:10:00 AM »

Some interesting results yesterday in Baku, with the top two seeds dropping points. Russia lost to the Ukraine and the USA drew with the Czech Republic.

Alexander Grischuk has played an EPT and the WSOP main event a few times, while remaining part of chess's elite. Yesterday went badly for him, though...

China had no trouble at all and polished Italy off 3-1 without any difficulty, which was nice.  

Here's an interview with Monaco's women's team player, nine year old Fiorina Berezovsky:

China play the Ukraine today in Round 5 of 11. Long way to go but never hurts to be in front.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 08:12:02 AM by Tal » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8082 8083 8084 8085 [8086] 8087 8088 8089 8090 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: