blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:30:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272591 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8193 8194 8195 8196 [8197] 8198 8199 8200 8201 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13432554 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122940 on: October 25, 2016, 01:37:38 PM »

on another subject

the government gave the go ahead for a heathrow third runway today

Zac Goldsmith has tendered his resignation as MP for Richmond Park

so a by-election

Goldsmith will stand as an independent

so you have

- a split tory vote
- a constituency that voted 74% remain in the referendum
- a lib dem party that is quite a formidable local campaigning machine (see Witney, con majority 25k to 5k)

if anyone sees LD's odds against when the by election market goes up, its back up the truck time.

Lib Dems will be winning a ninth seat.  (it was LD til 2010)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond_Park_(UK_Parliament_constituency)

Ladbrokes Politics ‏@LadPolitics 

Liberal Democrats 6/4 with Ladbrokes

--

there you go. enjoy.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122941 on: October 25, 2016, 01:40:17 PM »

"Vote for me - I failed to stop a third runway being built, and also I wanted to leave the EU, unlike you."

here's the background if anyone wants it

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/10/if-zac-goldsmith-picks-fight-richmond-park-hell-lose-it

My eyes are open wide
Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122942 on: October 25, 2016, 01:42:19 PM »

Recommend £20 James Harden NBA Top scorer 3/1 BFSB
Recommend £15 Karl-Anthony Towns 13/5, ALL NBA First team at PP

if anyone is able to help with either of those, please let me know thanks

Karl-Anthony Towns backed £15 to win £100 @ PP

To win £54 apologies.

Have you bet the right market, should be 3.6 decimal odds, won't win £100 for 15. Here (if it works?)
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/basketball/us-basketball/nba-speciials?ev_oc_grp_ids=2696930

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122943 on: October 25, 2016, 01:42:46 PM »

Recommend £20 James Harden NBA Top scorer 3/1 BFSB
Recommend £15 Karl-Anthony Towns 13/5, ALL NBA First team at PP

if anyone is able to help with either of those, please let me know thanks

Karl-Anthony Towns backed £15 to win £100 @ PP

To win £54 apologies.

Have you bet the right market, should be 3.6 decimal odds, won't win £100 for 15. Here (if it works?)
http://www.paddypower.com/bet/basketball/us-basketball/nba-speciials?ev_oc_grp_ids=2696930

perfect, thanks for the help

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #122944 on: October 25, 2016, 01:47:58 PM »

I have a functioning BFSB account so happy to do Harden top scorer for Fred.

I don't actually have an 888 sports account, but seems like a good time to open one later today.

I'm interested in people's MVP views on the NBA and Rookie of the year.
Tonibell

View Profile
« Reply #122945 on: October 25, 2016, 01:51:28 PM »

Chances the Tories select a popular candidate who's Anti ("Local parties are independent, nothing to do with us") and a Remainer? 8-1 Official Tory would look big then. Just thinking of the way they triangulated Farage out of Thanet at the GE.

[EDIT: Ignore my wibbling. Would need an exceptional Tory candidate. LD vote in 2015 nearly 2.5 times the national average.]
 Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:00:15 PM by Tonibell » Logged
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122946 on: October 25, 2016, 02:04:49 PM »

show off

pleqase confirm any bets you can put on when done

tikay can transfer you the money as soon as he is back from holiwork.

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #122947 on: October 25, 2016, 02:05:30 PM »

£20 on Harden top points scorer NBA season at BFSB booked for Fred at 3/1
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #122948 on: October 25, 2016, 02:35:26 PM »

4th ODi tomorrow between India and New Zealand, I like Mishra to take over 1.5 wickets. Koral 7/4. Recc £20.

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/ODI/4th-ODI-India-v-New-Zealand-Amit-Mishra-over-1-5-wickets/74109

5/4 now (when i found it). i have left it pending instructions

5/4 correct price so no bet. I was only allowed a liability of £20 so was a longshot for price to hold.

We no longer have Badbrokes, no? They've boosted Cook to 4/1 and Tamim to 9/2 for the 2nd test, both industry best. Cook didn't score many in 1st innings but is generally a god in these conditions. Tamim has now won top Bangla bat 4/5 against England, and 3/3 at home v England. Wouldn't put anyone off either of those bets. As it's a boost they won't allow much on, but they normally hold the price.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122949 on: October 25, 2016, 03:05:54 PM »

4th ODi tomorrow between India and New Zealand, I like Mishra to take over 1.5 wickets. Koral 7/4. Recc £20.

http://www.bettingkingdom.co.uk/betting-tips/cricket/ODI/4th-ODI-India-v-New-Zealand-Amit-Mishra-over-1-5-wickets/74109

5/4 correct price so no bet. I was only allowed a liability of £20 so was a longshot for price to hold.

We no longer have Badbrokes, no? They've boosted Cook to 4/1 and Tamim to 9/2 for the 2nd test, both industry best. Cook didn't score many in 1st innings but is generally a god in these conditions. Tamim has now won top Bangla bat 4/5 against England, and 3/3 at home v England. Wouldn't put anyone off either of those bets. As it's a boost they won't allow much on, but they normally hold the price.

no tikay lost Ladbrokes i am afraid.

by the by. Were Bangladesh to win the toss and bat in Dhaka, what would you think about Bangladesh at 6/1 to win the second test?

My eyes are open wide
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #122950 on: October 25, 2016, 03:53:28 PM »

by the by. Were Bangladesh to win the toss and bat in Dhaka, what would you think about Bangladesh at 6/1 to win the second test?

I was all set to back Bangladesh for the 2nd test, but the draw is being clipped in constantly. Is it going to rain?

Even so I'm very tempted to back Bangladesh. Looks like they'll drop a seamer (Islam) for Mosadeek to bat 8, so strengthen their batting and another part-time spinner. They'll have learned a load from 1st test. They hadn't played a test in 14 months so even the established players may have needed the run. They know the young spinner is up to it, Sabbhir at 7 can handle the pressure and Rabbi can reverse swing it. If they'd have reviewed Ali (when on one) or won the toss and batted then they could easily have won. They are very competitive in these conditions. You'd expect a similar pitch to Chittagong?

From England's point of view you'd expect Cook/and or Root not to have such a quiet game with the bat, but talk is they'll rotate bowlers. One option I saw mentioned was Ball and Ansari in for Woakes and Broad. Ball's cutters may work well, not sure if he can reverse it. The 4th spinner seems a bit much, they'll end up bowling him for the sake of it. Hameed in, Duckett down to 4, Ballance out is another possibility with one eye on India.

Unless it's going to lash down 6/1 is a bet
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122951 on: October 25, 2016, 04:00:24 PM »

I was all set to back Bangladesh for the 2nd test, but the draw is being clipped in constantly. Is it going to rain?

Even so I'm very tempted to back Bangladesh. Looks like they'll drop a seamer (Islam) for Mosadeek to bat 8, so strengthen their batting and another part-time spinner. They'll have learned a load from 1st test. They hadn't played a test in 14 months so even the established players may have needed the run. They know the young spinner is up to it, Sabbhir at 7 can handle the pressure and Rabbi can reverse swing it. If they'd have reviewed Ali (when on one) or won the toss and batted then they could easily have won. They are very competitive in these conditions. You'd expect a similar pitch to Chittagong?

From England's point of view you'd expect Cook/and or Root not to have such a quiet game with the bat, but talk is they'll rotate bowlers. One option I saw mentioned was Ball and Ansari in for Woakes and Broad. Ball's cutters may work well, not sure if he can reverse it. The 4th spinner seems a bit much, they'll end up bowling him for the sake of it. Hameed in, Duckett down to 4, Ballance out is another possibility with one eye on India.

i think Bangladesh will be competitive and perhaps not quite so stage struck if they get in sight of the line

similar conditions for the second test, and they probably win the first if England bat last

i have heard Buttler for Ballance and rest Broad and maybe Bairstow. they want to get a look at Ansari and Hameed before India

rotation given there are six tests in a row coming is fair enough

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122952 on: October 25, 2016, 04:20:13 PM »

Think we ought to have a little investment in Bangladesh, pretty sure they have improvement in them, & England are being overbet in what I imagine is currently a thin market.  No idea about the weather (& thus draw possibilities) though, so maybe check that first. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 04:23:35 PM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #122953 on: October 25, 2016, 04:22:37 PM »

show off

pleqase confirm any bets you can put on when done

tikay can transfer you the money as soon as he is back from holiwork.

Good word that, though it's more workiwork at the moment.

Very good wifi here, so can settle up Bergeroo & Nakor straight away. Send me Bank Details & amounts owed please & I'll settle immediately.

Most grateful for the help getting us on, much appreciated. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
nellberg

View Profile
« Reply #122954 on: October 25, 2016, 04:29:10 PM »

i think Bangladesh will be competitive and perhaps not quite so stage struck if they get in sight of the line

similar conditions for the second test, and they probably win the first if England bat last

i have heard Buttler for Ballance and rest Broad and maybe Bairstow. they want to get a look at Ansari and Hameed before India

rotation given there are six tests in a row coming is fair enough

Yeh, now is the time to rotate. Bayliss is big on Buttler but he'd have to change his mindset to be successful in tests. We need another right hander in top 6 against Ashwin so worth a go.

I didn't mind how Bangla went at the end, the length of their tail was always an issue. first time around Shakib messed it up, still had Sabbhir in the sheds when he had his brainfade. If they do bring in Mosadeek then they have 8 they can rely on and Mehidi apparently can bat (didn't show much in 1st test). Barring significant rain 6/1 can't be a bad bet.
Pages: 1 ... 8193 8194 8195 8196 [8197] 8198 8199 8200 8201 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: