blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:50:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8239 8240 8241 8242 [8243] 8244 8245 8246 8247 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438809 times)
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #123630 on: November 21, 2016, 11:45:50 AM »

1 RasenBallsport Leipzig1127
 2 Bayern Munich1124
 3 Borussia Dortmund1121
 4 FC Cologne1121
 5 Hoffenheim1121
 6 Hertha Berlin1121
 7 Eintracht Frankfurt1121

Dortmund bet not dead and buried yet after they beat Bayern 1-0 yesterday.

The impressive Red Bull keep winning mind and look contenders at least now.
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #123631 on: November 21, 2016, 11:57:18 AM »

For anyone with Sp0rtingbet who likes a short one. Golden State travel to Indiana tonight. Last night a banged up Pacers won in overtime away in Oklahoma. Tonight they may well again be without their best player Paul George and also Miles. The Warriors had the night off last night, have a full strength team and are on a nice winning streak.

21/100 with S-Bet. A lot shorter elsewhere.

EDIT: Price has gone one min after I posted...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 11:59:09 AM by bergeroo » Logged
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #123632 on: November 21, 2016, 12:30:57 PM »

X factor
Think it's time to get on Sara alto to win
Her performance last night has over a million views on the X factor official YouTube video
Favourite Matt terry has like 200k
I thought maybe a one off
Same last week 1.6 million to 300k of the next closest
Same week before and so on
Crazy the difference in view counts
Anyone know why
Reckon she gets top 3 over Emily too

I put some money on last night.  I haven't seen any of the shows but watched a few Saara videos last night.  She comes across a bit annoying and hit and miss.  Some videos cam across as borderline Euro parp, some were very good though.  She seems to have been in the sing off in weeks one and two?  Not sure that shows a lot of popularity?

Suspect the views may be at least partially due to her previous star status in Finland.  No idea on her PR there, but presumably she is getting some press out there, which means a lot of non voters could be viewing youtube.

But at 10/1 or so on betfair last night, may as well bung a few quid on her.  Not sure I'll be tuning in, the show looks worse than I remember it.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
superwomble

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123633 on: November 21, 2016, 12:43:04 PM »

As an update to Chompy's Fred bet on Wimbledon top 6, we beat Bury 5-1 on Saturday, having beaten them 5-0 in the Cup the previous Tuesday. Saturday's win included 3 goals in 3 first half minutes, with the first being in minute 26th, which was my golden goal ticket number. Shame Whelpdale scored instead of Robinson or I'd have won £100!

Before the game my 6 year old son predicted a 6-1 win for us. I thought he was being stupid but he must know more than I do, and had the late headed chance fallen to someone other than Barnett he may have been spot on. He has done better with his first 3 Dons games than I did, with a 2-0 win, a 0-0 and then this. I had two 3-0 defeats and a 1-1! Mine were against Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool though.

The win takes us to 6th place, but it is very tight around there - 5 points separate 5th from 13th.

We play Millwall, 13th, away tomorrow night.

AFC Wimbledon Poker Club - https://www.facebook.com/afcwpokerclub/
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #123634 on: November 21, 2016, 01:56:34 PM »

Things have clicked for Poshies in a big way since we played you.

We have the best keeper in the league (edges it from Etheridge for me) and this is the best back four in the DMac era.

Massive game for us tomo too, home v Scunny. Things are hotting up in L1.

Can get 5-2 Posh to finish top six, 4-7 not to for those that like an arb.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Simon Galloway

View Profile
« Reply #123635 on: November 21, 2016, 09:02:10 PM »

Great vision.

ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #123636 on: November 21, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »

Great vision.

Lol, brilliant!
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #123637 on: November 21, 2016, 09:23:13 PM »

Great vision.

Haha, brilliant video.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #123638 on: November 22, 2016, 10:00:49 AM »

A quick update on our long term NFL positions.

Minnesota Vikings to win the NFC North (£50 @ 2/1)

We were cruising here. Then four losses in a row happened. The injuries finally became too much to bear. A big win last weekend, though, and we are hopefully back on track.

Detroit 6-4
Minnesota 6-4
Green Bay 4-6
Chicago 2-8

Detroit have the advantage of the tie break currently. Next game? Away in Detroit.

Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl (£20 @ 12/1)

With no offensive line, Carson Palmer was hit a record 23 times on Sunday. The protection is so bad, you'd think the offensive linemen were in on it.

A dramatic turnaround is needed, both in play and in fortunes, or this one is toast.

San Francisco 49ers to have the NFL's worst record (£50 @ 7/1)

Since star linebacker Novarro Bowman was ruled out for the season, the 49ers have conceded an average of 34 points a game.

What's killing us at present is they won a bizarre game at the start of the season and Cleveland didn't.  This will go down to the wire in all likelihood.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers total points over 350.5 (£22 @ 10/11)

Scores in 10 games:

235 points after 10 games, meaning 23.5 on average. That equates to 376 over the season, which is plenty. We need 116 more points over the next six games.

Antonio Brown (Pittsburgh Steelers) to get the most receiving yards (£50 @ 9/2)

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&statisticCategory=RECEIVING&conference=null&season=2016&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RECEIVING_YARDS&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-n=1

Fourth but the guy in second is likely out for the season. 200 yards behind Julio Jones is a position no one wants to be in for this bet. It will require an injury to win this one, although Jones has been known to miss games.

David Johnson (Arizona Cardinals) to have the most rushing yards (£25 each way (1,2,3, 1/4) at 18/1)

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?conference=null&statisticCategory=RUSHING&statisticPositionCategory=&offensiveStatisticCategory=null&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&season=2016&seasonType=REG&experience=&tabSeq=0&role=

This looks like a place money goer, rather than an outright winner. Elliott and Murray are dominating. Our man is leading the race for third, though.

Overall, we are in decent shape for a profit over the season.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:08:32 AM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #123639 on: November 22, 2016, 10:10:56 AM »

^^^^

Thanks Tal Bloke - still plenty of interest then.

With Thanksgiving this Thursday, do the NFL do anything special to mark the occasion?

I do seem to recall that in the UK, a lot of NFL fans go to watch NFL in pubs & clubs on T-Day.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #123640 on: November 22, 2016, 08:02:51 PM »

Interesting looking card supporting The Eclipse at Nottingham this evening.

Anyone got any strong fancies or a sharp in-form pin?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #123641 on: November 22, 2016, 08:14:20 PM »

The track is like lightning according to that time

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #123642 on: November 22, 2016, 08:19:05 PM »

The track is like lightning according to that time

Very quick dog that winner Ralph.  28.25 at newcastle is flying.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123643 on: November 22, 2016, 09:26:24 PM »

^^^^

Thanks Tal Bloke - still plenty of interest then.

With Thanksgiving this Thursday, do the NFL do anything special to mark the occasion?

I do seem to recall that in the UK, a lot of NFL fans go to watch NFL in pubs & clubs on T-Day.

They have 3 matches on thanks giving. Detroit at home is apparently always one of them, as well as the Cowboys playing every thanks giving. That's about all I know tbh! It's obviously a big deal over there. You see it on all the TV shows. Turkey dinner then watch the games.

Vikings @ Detroit
Redskins @ Cowboys
Steelers @ Colts

First one im not sure what's gonna happen. The Lions have trailed in the 4th quarter of every match this season, but are 6-4. They've had less than a differential in every result so far. So either team to win by 6 or less on the Tribet seems sensible. Also. Both teams this last weekend had 2 scores from D/St both a pick 6 and a kickoff return. 

Second game should be a cracker. Both teams are on form at the moment. Cowboys have the best record in the league. 9-1. And have strolled to wins in most of them, last week was their biggest test with the Ravens have a solid run defence. But they wore them down eventually and used 8 mins on their final drive to essentially ice the game. It's what they've done all season. Keep their offence on the field and the oppositions off it. So you've got to think that will work against a very entertaining amd varied Redskins offence.

Last up the Colts have their backup Qb starting as Andrew Luck is in concussion protocol. Betway currently (or earlier today) had Colts u25 team points at Evens. I've got 25 on that as I can see them struggling to score without their star Qb, they don't have much of an alternative in the run game either. Although frank gore will never die. The Steelers aren't awful on defence either, so I'm quietly confident on them getting less than 4 tds.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #123644 on: November 22, 2016, 10:10:09 PM »

Gutsy run from Buick there.

Pages: 1 ... 8239 8240 8241 8242 [8243] 8244 8245 8246 8247 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: