blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:34:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2273099 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8457 8458 8459 8460 [8461] 8462 8463 8464 8465 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13608408 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126900 on: April 03, 2017, 01:19:48 PM »

Worth us adding a little £5/£10 ew Danny Berger to the Masters portfolio?

Playing very nicely in Shell and 10th on his(I think)debut last year in the big one.

100-1 available in places but generally 80-1.

BUMPED in case Tighty missed it.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126901 on: April 03, 2017, 01:20:29 PM »

I'm a bit of a fanboy having picked up bundles over the last half dozen years backing him at the Masters, but Fred Couples top senior getting 9/2 and paying 3 places each way will be getting a chunk of my cash this week.

Stricker is the fave, presumably because he's 10 years younger rather than having much comparative form in the event. Both Langer and Couples are smashing up the seniors tour as usual so would rather have either of them to take Stricker on.

Bumped for Tighty.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126902 on: April 03, 2017, 01:25:01 PM »

The Lions went to war with the Sharks at Ellis Park yesterday. Awesome game and the three minute round up doesn't do it justice.

Now 5-1 after six rounds.

I'm kind of hoping no one followed me in on the Golf? I saw an interview with Brittany Lincicome where she said that her neck was fine. That evening I saw the full interview where she said that her neck was fine at the moment even though she couldn't turn to the left and her caddie was lining everything up for her. Obviously had I seen the full answer first time round I wouldn't have bet her and certainly wouldn't have recomended her. It goes without saying she missed the cut.

Ariya Jutanugarn is five shots off going into the last round. She hasn't had the best of the weather but if anyone can shoot low then she's the one. Mixed feelings though as my favourite, Lexi Thompson, leads by two. Would be typical for her to win the week I don't have money on her. Bitch.

Haven't watched the third round yet but there was an hole in one again, this time by an amateur, Eun Jeong Seong, in the first round. I've seen a video of it but can't find a link on you tube.

Later.

I followed you in on the Ladies Golf, but no regrets here, it's golf, it's high variance, & if you keep putting tips up I'm sure we'll get there.

You bokked poor Lexi an absolute treat, she went to extreme lengths not to disappoint you......

http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2017/04/02/lexi-thompson-given-four-stroke-penalty-after-viewer-notifies-lpga-rules-violation

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126903 on: April 03, 2017, 01:45:06 PM »

I'm a bit of a fanboy having picked up bundles over the last half dozen years backing him at the Masters, but Fred Couples top senior getting 9/2 and paying 3 places each way will be getting a chunk of my cash this week.

Stricker is the fave, presumably because he's 10 years younger rather than having much comparative form in the event. Both Langer and Couples are smashing up the seniors tour as usual so would rather have either of them to take Stricker on.

Bumped for Tighty.

why Couples over Langer, out of interest?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126904 on: April 03, 2017, 01:46:47 PM »

Bookies offering 1/5 odds 6 places on golf are snide bastards.

You mean Stars and Boylesports?  What next fifth first 5 in the National?  Boyles still wouln't lay me a penny each way anyway.

Only thing worse are aftertimers and the fellas who run tiny pop.  Wankers.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126905 on: April 03, 2017, 01:49:11 PM »

Bumped for Tighty.

Sending you a pm.

Ignore this, was thinking it was way better, but it isn't.  Just a bit better if yiu are limited to quarter first 5 (or the sixth first 5 scumbags).  Berger is 95 on betfair, plenty available and 19.5 the place top 5, where you lose a bit.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 01:53:20 PM by Doobs » Logged

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126906 on: April 03, 2017, 01:53:24 PM »

Worth us adding a little £5/£10 ew Danny Berger to the Masters portfolio?

Playing very nicely in Shell and 10th on his(I think)debut last year in the big one.

100-1 available in places but generally 80-1.

BUMPED in case Tighty missed it.

daniel Berger 2017 Masters Winner
80/1 Each Way (5 Places at 1/4 Odds)
Total Stake: £20.00
Potential Returns: £1,020.00

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126907 on: April 03, 2017, 02:03:26 PM »

Bumped for Tighty.

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/2017-masters/top-senior

both are 4/1 i can get 4/1 langer not 4/1 couples.unless someone wants to help. £25 say

My eyes are open wide
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #126908 on: April 03, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »

Bumped for Tighty.

both are 4/1 i can get 4/1 langer not 4/1 couples.unless someone wants to help. £25 say

I've got 40 quid of Fred's money on PP so I can put 25 on couples, just give me the nod...

and let me know Ew or win?
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126909 on: April 03, 2017, 03:18:23 PM »

Was Couples over Langer mainly because at the time could get 9/2 vs 4/1. And he hits it further Smiley

More a steer for lurkers as knew Fred couldn't get on the 9/2

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126910 on: April 03, 2017, 03:27:46 PM »

Was Couples over Langer mainly because at the time could get 9/2 vs 4/1. And he hits it further Smiley

More a steer for lurkers as knew Fred couldn't get on the 9/2

Looking at the prices, if you can get fifth first 3 maybe there is enough value in the place part?

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #126911 on: April 03, 2017, 03:44:27 PM »

This looks quite a dirty ew market with Speith so short, any thoughts?

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/2017-masters/top-former-winner
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126912 on: April 03, 2017, 04:04:40 PM »

This looks quite a dirty ew market with Speith so short, any thoughts?

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/the-masters/2017-masters/top-former-winner

The problem is trying to pick someone to beat him! Dirty e/w markets tend to rely on the 2nd/3rd faves being pretty solid for the place part whereas this looks a bit of a minefield.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #126913 on: April 03, 2017, 04:13:50 PM »

Bumped for Tighty.

I've got 40 quid of Fred's money on PP so I can put 25 on couples, just give me the nod...

thank you,win only

My eyes are open wide
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #126914 on: April 03, 2017, 04:31:27 PM »

Bumped for Tighty.

thank you,win only

Langer is playing regularly and what is wrong with the place?  2 players who have no hope at all and another 3 who are big prices. 

Meh, 4/1 fifth first 3 gone on Langer.

Pages: 1 ... 8457 8458 8459 8460 [8461] 8462 8463 8464 8465 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: