blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8535 8536 8537 8538 [8539] 8540 8541 8542 8543 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330539 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128070 on: May 23, 2017, 07:09:12 PM »

More like a semi-human combine-harvester if you will forgive my boldness.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #128071 on: May 23, 2017, 07:31:25 PM »

First ever job.....sitting in the corner of a field opposite Hurn Airport, weighing strawberries and taking the money.

Think it was £1/hr and a punnet to take home.

Presume most people ate more than they bought, as the field is now an Alice in Wonderland theme park.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #128072 on: May 23, 2017, 09:02:04 PM »

First ever job.....sitting in the corner of a field opposite Hurn Airport, weighing strawberries and taking the money.

Think it was £1/hr and a punnet to take home.

Presume most people ate more than they bought, as the field is now an Alice in Wonderland theme park.

Drove past that the other day on a weekend down to Bournemouth/Poole - had forgotten how lovely that area is. Great weather last weekend, great food in a couple of different restaurants and all a bit off season so not too heaving. Was great and I'm slightly envious if you still live down that way.

sola virtus nobilitat
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128073 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:59 PM »

Big Sam gone.

Pearson?
Pardew? Wink
Moyes?
Mancini?!

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128074 on: May 23, 2017, 11:16:30 PM »

Big Sam gone.

Pearson?
Pardew? Wink
Moyes?
Mancini?!

Blimey.

How bad does Steve Parish run?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128075 on: May 24, 2017, 10:29:25 AM »

The BMW PGA Golf at Wentworth starts tomorrow, has a decent field & is televised from start to finish.

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/bmw-pga-championship/winner

Be careful of the EW prices - they vary from qtr to fifth, & from 5 places to 7 places.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128076 on: May 24, 2017, 10:35:30 AM »

Valverde looks a done deal as next Barca manager, which is nice. Don't get many 33-1 winners but shame it was only for a tenner.

Silva to be next Watford manager looks worth a stab at 10-1 with BMU or 8-1 with Baldyboots.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #128077 on: May 24, 2017, 10:49:03 AM »

The BMW PGA Golf at Wentworth starts tomorrow, has a decent field & is televised from start to finish.

https://www.oddschecker.com/golf/bmw-pga-championship/winner

Be careful of the EW prices - they vary from qtr to fifth, & from 5 places to 7 places.

Full marks to Sky for quarter first 7.

Fifth first 6 for Hills and BFSB is pretty embarassing.  Hills seem intent on following Laddies in to oblivion. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
maldini32

View Profile
« Reply #128078 on: May 24, 2017, 11:11:53 AM »

Valverde looks a done deal as next Barca manager, which is nice. Don't get many 33-1 winners but shame it was only for a tenner.

Silva to be next Watford manager looks worth a stab at 10-1 with BMU or 8-1 with Baldyboots.

Heard he was going to Porto.

Could be mistaken
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #128079 on: May 24, 2017, 11:22:17 AM »

Fair enough. In terms of Palace, I can't really see them want to go for anyone in England currently aside from maybe Silva, but he really harmed his case in the last 4 games and the memory of us clattering Hull may put them off him.

Would Brendan Rodgers be too lofty a pursuit? Would he even be interested? Would the cost to pry him away from Celtic cost too much? Of the UK related managers with premierleague experience i could only see him being someone they go for, actually having a chance is another story.

Otherwise I would imagine they go for a manager with experience in being solid with a middling team abroad that can do well to avoid relegation, rather than someone like Mancini that is less used to a potential relegation dogfight

Hmm if Puel gets sacked I could see us going for him as well. I have just thought aloud there in a waffling manner.

I am still in shock. Having Allardyce or Pulis in the prem is an esteemed position to be in and comes with it a feeling of lovely security, now fear takes over.  
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #128080 on: May 24, 2017, 11:42:33 AM »

Fair enough. In terms of Palace, I can't really see them want to go for anyone in England currently aside from maybe Silva, but he really harmed his case in the last 4 games and the memory of us clattering Hull may put them off him.

Would Brendan Rodgers be too lofty a pursuit? Would he even be interested? Would the cost to pry him away from Celtic cost too much? Of the UK related managers with premierleague experience i could only see him being someone they go for, actually having a chance is another story.

Otherwise I would imagine they go for a manager with experience in being solid with a middling team abroad that can do well to avoid relegation, rather than someone like Mancini that is less used to a potential relegation dogfight

Hmm if Puel gets sacked I could see us going for him as well. I have just thought aloud there in a waffling manner.

I am still in shock. Having Allardyce or Pulis in the prem is an esteemed position to be in and comes with it a feeling of lovely security, now fear takes over.  

Just signed a 4 year deal, is revered & loving it up here. Don't want to jinx it but don't see him leaving till contract up (looking to set the consecutive league titles record), and when he does go I think he'll be looking at challenging for europe/titles so bigger clubs.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 11:44:47 AM by Rod Paradise » Logged

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128081 on: May 24, 2017, 11:58:50 AM »

Roy Hodgson for Palace.  He was spotted driving through south norwood yesterday... (no he wasn't but he is the name in the frame)

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #128082 on: May 24, 2017, 12:14:08 PM »

Roy Hodgson for Palace.  He was spotted driving through south norwood yesterday... (no he wasn't but he is the name in the frame)

Ha. Pretty sure he was raised in the area as well so would have plenty of other reasons to be moping about Smiley

I would be tempted to have a word with Pulis and say yeh you know that court case where we did you for £4m as you lied to us to bring forward your bonus and then leave - lets sweep that under the carpet and be best friends.

I would love for the above to happen, look what that man has done with WBA. I think with the squad at Palace he could be top 10 every year. I really haven't got over his departure haha.

If Coleman gets the job, I could renounce watching the club and go to Dulwich Hamlet games Smiley I probably should do that anyway.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128083 on: May 24, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »

Roy Hodgson for Palace.  He was spotted driving through south norwood yesterday... (no he wasn't but he is the name in the frame)

Ha. Pretty sure he was raised in the area as well so would have plenty of other reasons to be moping about Smiley

I would be tempted to have a word with Pulis and say yeh you know that court case where we did you for £4m as you lied to us to bring forward your bonus and then leave - lets sweep that under the carpet and be best friends.

I would love for the above to happen, look what that man has done with WBA. I think with the squad at Palace he could be top 10 every year. I really haven't got over his departure haha.

If Coleman gets the job, I could renounce watching the club and go to Dulwich Hamlet games Smiley I probably should do that anyway.

Wink

Mr Pulis was forced to pay back the sum he allegedly conned Palace out of, so I guess he'd want that back first.

I somehow fancy there may be a lack of trust between Messrs Parish & Pulis these days.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 12:30:57 PM by tikay » Logged

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128084 on: May 24, 2017, 12:22:31 PM »

He hasn't paid it back yet, i think,if reports are correct.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8535 8536 8537 8538 [8539] 8540 8541 8542 8543 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: