blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8563 8564 8565 8566 [8567] 8568 8569 8570 8571 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13331690 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128490 on: June 21, 2017, 05:59:51 PM »

Where did all his money go?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-40358006

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #128491 on: June 21, 2017, 06:03:39 PM »

That broom-cupboard pecadillo must have been more expensive than we reckoned.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128492 on: June 21, 2017, 06:05:16 PM »

That broom-cupboard pecadillo must have been more expensive than we reckoned.

Ha, possibly.

I fancy the poker economy may have benefitted from his generosity.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
DropTheHammer

View Profile
« Reply #128493 on: June 21, 2017, 06:06:37 PM »

Cost him his marriage (££££) and millions to the Mum of the illegitimate kid. He's probably spanked loads gambling too (only assuming, since he plays poker)
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #128494 on: June 22, 2017, 09:05:11 AM »

I like Kristyna Pliskova vs CC Bellis tomorrow in WTA Mallorca at 2.07 with M´thon. Price is out of line on there.
https://www.oddschecker.com/tennis/wta-mallorca/catherine-bellis-v-kristyna-pliskova/winner

Neither player has much form on grass. Indeed it seems to be the first recorded grass court tournament for 18 year old Bellis. She had a nice result vs Suarez Navarro in round one.

Both players are priced almost identically for the outright for this tourney and Pliskova is shorter for Wimbledon. In her favour Pliskova has a very big serve, obviously useful on grass and her game suits the surface. In five sets so far she has only given up two break points, both of which were taken. (13-2 total for the tourney. Bellis is 20-11 in break points earned/given up)

Lot of unknowns with these two players who are both on an upward curve but just think Pliskova is a marginal favourite so it is a small bet at 2.07. Any shorter then no bet.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128495 on: June 22, 2017, 04:53:48 PM »

Normal service resumes from tomorrow

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128496 on: June 22, 2017, 05:32:02 PM »

Normal service resumes from tomorrow

Welcome back Tighty, you have been much missed.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #128497 on: June 23, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »

Blue Point EW @ 6-1 with those offering a quarter is beyond golden. Win price close and only four with realistic chances. Getting 2.5 a place about a 1.8 shot.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #128498 on: June 23, 2017, 10:57:11 AM »

Blue Point EW @ 6-1 with those offering a quarter is beyond golden. Win price close and only four with realistic chances. Getting 2.5 a place about a 1.8 shot.

help me please. Ascot? which race?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128499 on: June 23, 2017, 11:00:48 AM »

Away from all the diva bollocks at RA there look to be four big name trainers/jockeys travelling a fair distance for only one runner/ride at Marker Rasen over the jumps today.  Always like these angles at the best of times but especially when they are the 'away' meeting on the day to RA/Cheltenham.

Bowens travels 260 miles to run/ride Earthmoves 355 MR for one runner/ride
Nicholls/STDavies on Moabit 320 MR 215 miles for one runner/ride
NeilMulholland/Noel Fehily on Kristal Hart 210 MR 194 miles for one runner/ride
Ronan McNally comes from Ireland (two runners) one of them has Richard Johnson's only ride of the day Da Baba Elephant 435 MR.

Think you could do worse for a lucky 15 today than bang these four 'triers' in together.

Posted this on RA fred so might as well put it on here as well incase anyone didn't read that fred.  Obviously i will be backing them as singles as well but for anyone wanting a 'muggy' combo bet today i think you have more chance with these than trying to find 4 at RA.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #128500 on: June 23, 2017, 11:11:26 AM »

help me please. Ascot? which race?

15.40 @ Ascot

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128501 on: June 23, 2017, 11:32:46 AM »

Gabriel Jesus 40/1 for player of the year next season.

World cup on the horizon, poster boy for Brazilian football, supremely talented individual who has taken to the PL like a duck to water (7 goals 4 assists from 8 league starts last season), young and fit (recovered well from his broken metatarsal, even Otamendi smashing in his eye socket won't stop him).

More thoughts than a rec (though I think you'll have, if nothing else, a great season sweat for £10)

I'm just missing football Sad

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #128502 on: June 23, 2017, 11:44:54 AM »

World cup on the horizon, poster boy for Brazilian football, supremely talented individual who has taken to the PL like a duck to water (7 goals 4 assists from 8 league starts last season), young and fit (recovered well from his broken metatarsal, even Otamendi smashing in his eye socket won't stop him).

More thoughts than a rec (though I think you'll have, if nothing else, a great season sweat for £10)

Seems an incredible price for a totally exposed young striker who plays for the favs for the title.  Hard to understand where the price comes from tbh.  Should be a lot shorter imo.  Good bet.  He is as short as 5/1 to win the Golden Boot.  8/1 in a place.  If he wins the golden boot Man City are probably odds on to win the league.  If they win the league and he wins the golden boot he will be a very short price for player of the year.  He is also 1.01 certain to be in the EPL all season next year as well unlike numerous players above him in the betting who could move anywhere over the summer/jan window.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 11:49:58 AM by arbboy » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128503 on: June 23, 2017, 12:01:08 PM »

Seems an incredible price for a totally exposed young striker who plays for the favs for the title.  Hard to understand where the price comes from tbh.  Should be a lot shorter imo.  Good bet.  He is as short as 5/1 to win the Golden Boot.  8/1 in a place.  If he wins the golden boot Man City are probably odds on to win the league.  If they win the league and he wins the golden boot he will be a very short price for player of the year.  He is also 1.01 certain to be in the EPL all season next year as well unlike numerous players above him in the betting who could move anywhere over the summer/jan window.

Was looking at some of the guys in and around him in the betting and there were some head scratchers;

DDG 40s....keepers just don't win it.
Fabregas 40s.....is far from a first teamer at Chelsea these days.
Costa 40s....he could score 100 next season but hard to see someone with his 'personality' getting the nod.
Ozil 33s...if it was the 'going missing' award then fair enough.
Mkhitaryan 40s......yeah sure.

Looking at some of the faves, Hazard seems more than a little skinny at , Kane is a threat at 10s, Pogba at 10s is just lol

I'm totally biased but Jesus at 40/1 looks way out of line for the reasons outlined by myself but much better by Arb Smiley

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #128504 on: June 23, 2017, 01:25:13 PM »

He's just been cut to 20s at PadPow, leaving only BV as the 40s, fred can't get on there?

I can get on with BV (if I can remember my log in details!) fwiw.

On a similar note, Sane is 16/1 with PP for young player of the year.....

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/young-player-of-the-year

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/player-of-the-year

Edit....have stuck £20 on at 40s on BV, thread welcome to have half or leave it, I'm happy either way.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:30:49 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 8563 8564 8565 8566 [8567] 8568 8569 8570 8571 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: