blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:45:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8653 8654 8655 8656 [8657] 8658 8659 8660 8661 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13443279 times)
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #129840 on: August 15, 2017, 08:57:03 AM »

who said this yesterday?

clue: a chompy favourite

Click to see full-size image.

Steve Evans? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
RickBFA

View Profile
« Reply #129841 on: August 15, 2017, 09:54:13 AM »

who said this yesterday?

clue: a chompy favourite

Click to see full-size image.

Steve Evans? 

I thought that too then realised he is still manager at Mansfield so doubt its him.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129842 on: August 15, 2017, 09:59:32 AM »

Ha!

The worst manager in the history of the game but somehow his reputation remains in tact.

He'll get another gig in L2 at some point this season and will take the club a couple of seasons backwards before moving on.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129843 on: August 15, 2017, 10:01:43 AM »

Ha!

The worst manager in the history of the game but somehow his reputation remains in tact.

He'll get another gig in L2 at some point this season and will take the club a couple of seasons backwards before moving on.

Played for 13 clubs & managed 11 clubs.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graham_Westley

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #129844 on: August 15, 2017, 10:22:49 AM »

No coincidence. Made an early impact at our place and the players loved his ways but they soon saw through him. Ten different left-backs in one season! He truly believes he's a genius though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #129845 on: August 15, 2017, 11:11:43 AM »

Worth considering a bet on Sunderland to beat Sheffield Wednesday at 29/10 with BFSB or 14/5 with baldfred.

Wednesday are having a poor start to the season. Carvalhal is playing a very negative 4-4-2 formation with very little attacking intent. We also have Forestieri out of the squad due to a training ground incident and both Loovens and Hutchinson injured on Saturday. Looks like left back Pudil will have to play centre half - he isn't quick and isn't a centre half. No creativiity to make chances for the likes of Rhodes and Hooper upfront.

So trouble behind the scenes, key injuries and a manager looking not to lose games with the players confidence disappearing fast.

Recommend £20 bet.

Sheffield Wednesday v Sunderland
Match Result
   Sunderland   14/5   
Total stake   20.00
Estimated return   76.00
Full stake   20.00
Full estimated return   76.00

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #129846 on: August 15, 2017, 11:27:31 AM »

A note on Palace randomly as relegation talk was being discussed. We're trying to play total football with players attuned with a more explosive direct style. The game at Huddersfield wasn't teething problems where promise was shown it was all at sea. Huddersfield were solid but I think judgement on them needs to be deferred. We would have struggled against most teams.

It could happen for us and it all works out with the possession football but if it doesn't can De Boer go against his philosophy and play a Pulis/Allardyce style?  Pardew had success too deploying that style before pushing more towards posession attacking football. Showing just how inept the players are at playing that style - Holloway too had huge issues.

De Boer, to my knowledge, has never done the counter attacking style before and if it all goes tits up he could be one to look at for leaving this season. And also with the wrong next appointment with the pressure on, Palace could be relegation candidates despite a strong mid table squad.

It was interesting how Palace's two main chances on Saturday came from long balls to Benteke.

Also Zaha up to 4 weeks sidelined which is a hammer blow.

I'll keep an eye out and come back with bet suggestions if I feel confident.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #129847 on: August 15, 2017, 11:40:53 AM »

Any of the boxing boys changing their minds a bit as we near the Money/Conor fight? Or are the odds just now too good to be true?

Why would we be changing our minds? It's a genuine question. The whole thing is so absurd it's hard to know where to begin.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129848 on: August 15, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »

Any of the boxing boys changing their minds a bit as we near the Money/Conor fight? Or are the odds just now too good to be true?

Why would we be changing our minds? It's a genuine question. The whole thing is so absurd it's hard to know where to begin.

Maybe its all the one way hype I am seeing, but the size differences they have fought at seems a big factor.

I saw an interesting piece with Frotch earlier, who said the person who hurt him most and gave him the most aggro was Andre Ward who came from a junior wrestlng background. He explained the way he would twist and turn and get in niggly punches that "boxing taught" boxers didnt use.

I have no reason to doubt the wisdom here, but wondered if any had also been softened by the hype.......I guess not!! Smiley

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #129849 on: August 15, 2017, 01:55:11 PM »

Maybe its all the one way hype I am seeing, but the size differences they have fought at seems a big factor.

I saw an interesting piece with Frotch earlier, who said the person who hurt him most and gave him the most aggro was Andre Ward who came from a junior wrestlng background. He explained the way he would twist and turn and get in niggly punches that "boxing taught" boxers didnt use.

I have no reason to doubt the wisdom here, but wondered if any had also been softened by the hype.......I guess not!! Smiley

Aye, it's been fun talking to MayMac hype believers. Conor is going to become the worlds richest troll.

Back to your point, Froch was referring to inside game. Think of it as an extra curricular activity learned in the pro ranks of boxing. Floyd has it and MMA fighters do not. He's also dealt with Hattons inside game and an extremely good bigger man in Saul Alvarez. I'm gonna stop there cus the whole thing is nuts.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #129850 on: August 15, 2017, 02:16:03 PM »

Andre Ward has been boxing since the age of 10 with an extensive amateur record including an Olympic Gold Medal. He is also considered one of the best p4p boxers of the past decade. McGregor is making his boxing debut. It's not really comparing like with like.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #129851 on: August 15, 2017, 02:32:38 PM »

Andre Ward has been boxing since the age of 10 with an extensive amateur record including an Olympic Gold Medal. He is also considered one of the best p4p boxers of the past decade. McGregor is making his boxing debut. It's not really comparing like with like.

Cool.

Just asking some questions and helping to keep things moving, nothing more chaps!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129852 on: August 15, 2017, 02:34:10 PM »

McGlashen/Bazza - What do you think will be the biggest price matched pre fight on Mayweather on betfair for decent money?  How big can he get?
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #129853 on: August 15, 2017, 02:35:31 PM »

If he ends up anywhere near Hatton prices, I'll try and pay for next years Vegas flight Cheesy

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #129854 on: August 15, 2017, 02:40:45 PM »

If he ends up anywhere near Hatton prices, I'll try and pay for next years Vegas flight Cheesy

That was my point mainly.  Could it ever get that stupid where money is going off 4/6?  I think this is one of those situations where 99% of wagons pissed up on a Saturday night are only going to be betting one guy because a) he is odds against and b) he is irish c) they love his attitude etc.
Pages: 1 ... 8653 8654 8655 8656 [8657] 8658 8659 8660 8661 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: