blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:44:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272627 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8686 8687 8688 8689 [8690] 8691 8692 8693 8694 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13448192 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130335 on: September 30, 2017, 01:31:46 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Looks a nice bit of value to me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Rick.

Tighty is MIA today I think, so it's over to his #2.

I tried to get £25 @ 2/1 with Coral & it said "you have already exceeded your max stake". I worked down in £5 increments but gave up at £10. (I've not had a bet on the game, so no idea why they state "already").

Best I seem to be able to get is 39/20 with Sporting Bet, so we've had £20.

£20 @ 39/20, Stoke to beat Southampton, Sporting Bet.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130336 on: September 30, 2017, 01:33:12 PM »

It's the Cambridgeshire Handicap today, a sure sign that Autumn will soon yield to Winter & the jumps season proper can start.

35 runners today, 7/1 the field, & the place terms vary from 4 places, quarter odds, to 8 places, one fifth the odds.

https://www.oddschecker.com/horse-racing/newmarket/15:35/winner

If anyone has a suitably inebriated arachnid, today's the day for it to strut its stuff.  

Qassem has been mentioned already.

I like Novoman and Linguistic at similar prices.

Are 6 places 1/4 better than 8 places 1/5 for the top 10 in the market?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130337 on: September 30, 2017, 01:35:36 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

I think it is a good bet.  Also Wobbly West Ham and Liverpool look like lays... and what have Everton done to be so short against Burnley?

In other news Qassem now best 14/1.  Guess nobody got on for thread.  And it all looks to be going wrong for the Vettel bet.  We had a good run.

We are now on Stoke, if you want to give me a price guide on West Ham & Liverpool lays on Betty, maybe Everton too, let me know & I'll have a bash.

I've had a small personal bet on Qassem @ 14/1, but nothing for Fred. I've dabbled on "Bravery", too.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130338 on: September 30, 2017, 01:38:07 PM »

It's the Cambridgeshire Handicap today, a sure sign that Autumn will soon yield to Winter & the jumps season proper can start.

35 runners today, 7/1 the field, & the place terms vary from 4 places, quarter odds, to 8 places, one fifth the odds.

If anyone has a suitably inebriated arachnid, today's the day for it to strut its stuff.  

I'll need to await advice from Team Maths on that, Tal. I can get on with BetFred, Sporting Bet & Wm Hill if the prices are there & the right place terms.

Enjoying the game at Huddersfield, one assumes? God knows how much Kane would sell for in today's market.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130339 on: September 30, 2017, 01:39:51 PM »

I'll need to await advice from Team Maths on that, Tal. I can get on with BetFred, Sporting Bet & Wm Hill if the prices are there & the right place terms.

Enjoying the game at Huddersfield, one assumes? God knows how much Kane would sell for in today's market.

Let's not concern ourselves with such matters.

He's one of our own, you know, tikay?

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130340 on: September 30, 2017, 01:41:08 PM »

I'd take quarter first 6, top 10 in the market.  Pretty sure it is best.  Kane very good indeed.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #130341 on: September 30, 2017, 01:47:11 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

I think it is a good bet.  Also Wobbly West Ham and Liverpool look like lays... and what have Everton done to be so short against Burnley?

In other news Qassem now best 14/1.  Guess nobody got on for thread.  And it all looks to be going wrong for the Vettel bet.  We had a good run.

We are now on Stoke, if you want to give me a price guide on West Ham & Liverpool lays on Betty, maybe Everton too, let me know & I'll have a bash.

I've had a small personal bet on Qassem @ 14/1, but nothing for Fred. I've dabbled on "Bravery", too.

Did you sign up for the betfair 2% for September on the premier league.   Maybe keep it pretty small if you didn't.  They all look short right now.  I don't really like backing Newcastle, as think they are a bit overated too, but Liverpool seem have underachieved for so long.

I would be pretty interested how Liverpool do vs betfair by season if anyone gets the data.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130342 on: September 30, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »

We are on both at quarter odds, 6 places, both for £20 EW.

Novoman @ 14/1, BetFred

Linguistic @ 12/1, BetFred.

Sorry if I've missed better prices elsewhere, but am a bit all over the shop at the mo.

2 BETS PLACED

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130343 on: September 30, 2017, 01:57:17 PM »

Stoke v Southampton

Stoke are 2/1

Any thoughts?

Did you sign up for the betfair 2% for September on the premier league.   Maybe keep it pretty small if you didn't.  They all look short right now.  I don't really like backing Newcastle, as think they are a bit overated too, but Liverpool seem have underachieved for so long.

I would be pretty interested how Liverpool do vs betfair by season if anyone gets the data.

No, I did not, sorry.

I'm busy at the mo, but will try & have a look before kick off & see if we can have a small dabble.

Tighty will love me, he drafted up the End of Month Statement yesterday. We were in profit at that stage. If we can increase the profit, I'm sure he wont mind re-casting the numbers.  But if they all go down the pan I'm gonna blame.......Adzy. Seems reasonable, & Marky will love that.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130344 on: September 30, 2017, 02:00:55 PM »

Well you say that, but surely he has earned the right to move to a big club?

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130345 on: September 30, 2017, 02:21:10 PM »

Well you say that, but surely he has earned the right to move to a big club?

Indeed. How he has stayed at a feeder club for so long is incred.....

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #130346 on: September 30, 2017, 02:26:57 PM »

Can't keep selling your best players or you'll end up playing Thursday nights in the Dog and Duck League.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #130347 on: September 30, 2017, 02:45:48 PM »

Can't keep selling your best players or you'll end up playing Thursday nights in the Dog and Duck League.

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #130348 on: September 30, 2017, 02:47:37 PM »

As you well know!

Cant be talking about Arsenal......we dont have any best players.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #130349 on: September 30, 2017, 02:47:49 PM »

Yup, Mate in 3.

Pages: 1 ... 8686 8687 8688 8689 [8690] 8691 8692 8693 8694 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: