blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:54:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8912 8913 8914 8915 [8916] 8917 8918 8919 8920 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13437086 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133725 on: July 09, 2018, 05:40:18 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133726 on: July 09, 2018, 07:23:46 PM »

On a similar note to the Newcastle spot, and it pains me to say it, but I think Arsenal at 3/1 to beat City on the opening day could look huge in a couple of weeks.

We still have 7 first team squad members involved in Russia. They won't be back with the squad until August (6th August people seem to think, we play Arsenal on the 12th).

Our Brazilian, Spanish and Argentinian contingent are all getting an extended break before coming back for pre season (training started today), and it looks like its gonna be a highly disrupted preparation for the new season.

Danilo has come back injured too, meaning we could be very short on full backs by the time the Arsenal game comes round (Walker, Delph, Mendy all still at the WC)

As above, pre season training started today but its basically kids plus Laporte, Bravo and Sane. Even Gundogan isn't due back for another week despite Germany's early exit.

Throw in the new manager angle and I think 3/1 will shrink the closer we get to kick off.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-man-city/winner

I've not looked but whatever Chelsea are for the Charity Shield is probably value too bearing in mind the above.

Edit, just looked and generally around 3/1 again. They have a couple of players still in Russia but most are home (I think), so again it's one that will shrink the closer we get to August methinks.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:56:46 PM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #133727 on: July 09, 2018, 07:42:33 PM »

if someone could help with Denise 365 please?

Done.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #133728 on: July 09, 2018, 08:36:22 PM »

On a similar note to the Newcastle spot, and it pains me to say it, but I think Arsenal at 3/1 to beat City on the opening day could look huge in a couple of weeks.

We still have 7 first team squad members involved in Russia. They won't be back with the squad until August (6th August people seem to think, we play Arsenal on the 12th).

Our Brazilian, Spanish and Argentinian contingent are all getting an extended break before coming back for pre season (training started today), and it looks like its gonna be a highly disrupted preparation for the new season.

Danilo has come back injured too, meaning we could be very short on full backs by the time the Arsenal game comes round (Walker, Delph, Mendy all still at the WC)

As above, pre season training started today but its basically kids plus Laporte, Bravo and Sane. Even Gundogan isn't due back for another week despite Germany's early exit.

Throw in the new manager angle and I think 3/1 will shrink the closer we get to kick off.

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/arsenal-v-man-city/winner

I've not looked but whatever Chelsea are for the Charity Shield is probably value too bearing in mind the above.

Edit, just looked and generally around 3/1 again. They have a couple of players still in Russia but most are home (I think), so again it's one that will shrink the closer we get to August methinks.

Not so sure about this - we'll be missing Welbz

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #133729 on: July 10, 2018, 05:25:22 PM »

Ronaldo moves on;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44785173

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133730 on: July 10, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »

Welcome to Manchester, Mahrez.

Can still get 4/6 for the title, though the smart money might be to wait to see if we have a disjointed start due to the WC before (hopefully) storming away with it again.

Jorginho next to follow then I think thats the chequebook going away for the summer. Couple of cracking additions.

Best Bitter.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133731 on: July 10, 2018, 09:31:19 PM »

Mbappe into near evens for golden ball

One time please e.t.c
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133732 on: July 10, 2018, 11:10:14 PM »

Anyone seen any firms out with top scorer for the spl?

Nothing on oddshecker yet

Tia
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133733 on: July 10, 2018, 11:33:20 PM »

They're way behind this season. Betfair only recently got the league outrights up. Combination of the WC and Betfair standards slipping I guess.

No prices for Champo top scorer either. I'd be surprised if they're out much before the end of the month.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133734 on: July 11, 2018, 12:10:31 AM »

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/promotion

Stoke 9/4 betway to get promoted is close to their 'top 2' finish price based on their tight 6/1 price to win the league.   Basically getting a freeroll EV wise to win in the play offs.  Worth £200 if anyone can get fred on with these jokers.  It's been knocked over every other firm and this 9/4 won't last.  skysweat opened 3/1 and victor 5/2 and both long gone.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 12:14:48 AM by arbboy » Logged
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #133735 on: July 11, 2018, 01:24:30 PM »

I know they've got the parachutes payments, Coates money etc, but looking at their squad, what makes them favs to go up? Shaqiri and Butland look like leaving and, other than them, I'm struggling to see the talent that puts them as promotion favs? Despite having a lot of middle table champ talent imo, those players won't be used to the 46 game schedule either which has to be a negative.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133736 on: July 11, 2018, 06:30:38 PM »

I know they've got the parachutes payments, Coates money etc, but looking at their squad, what makes them favs to go up? Shaqiri and Butland look like leaving and, other than them, I'm struggling to see the talent that puts them as promotion favs? Despite having a lot of middle table champ talent imo, those players won't be used to the 46 game schedule either which has to be a negative.

Where is Butland going?  Non tournement year.  He isn't going to be England's number 1 in the next 2 years even if he gets a move to Read Madrid.  We got rid of Grant (reserve keeper to Manure) so i find it hard to believe they would get rid of both keepers in one summer or that Grant would leave to be manures 3rd choice if he knew he would be Stoke's auto first choice next year.

Joe Allen probably going to stay as well.  Isn't too many of him floating around the championship.   Shaq is probably the only player who is certain to leave.  Who has more talent than us alongside a bigger war chest in both areas that you mention?  Berahino could easily be a 30 goal a season striker at this level with a new gaffer and fully motivated.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133737 on: July 11, 2018, 06:52:50 PM »

Berahino could easily be a 30 goal a season striker at this level with a new gaffer and fully motivated.

Call

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #133738 on: July 11, 2018, 07:06:00 PM »

Where is Butland going?  Non tournement year.  He isn't going to be England's number 1 in the next 2 years even if he gets a move to Read Madrid.  We got rid of Grant (reserve keeper to Manure) so i find it hard to believe they would get rid of both keepers in one summer or that Grant would leave to be manures 3rd choice if he knew he would be Stoke's auto first choice next year.

Joe Allen probably going to stay as well.  Isn't too many of him floating around the championship.   Shaq is probably the only player who is certain to leave.  Who has more talent than us alongside a bigger war chest in both areas that you mention?  Berahino could easily be a 30 goal a season striker at this level with a new gaffer and fully motivated.

I think there is a lot more talent at champ level than you reckon. Would take Brentford's starting XI over Stoke's currently.

I'll take Joe Allen, very good player. Berhaino however, more like to score <30 rest of his career than 30 in a season in the champ. Standard is basically like bottom half of the prem over and over again (aside from bottom 6) and he couldn't score against that oppo for past three years.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #133739 on: July 12, 2018, 01:30:29 AM »

Berahino could easily be a 30 goal a season striker at this level with a new gaffer and fully motivated.

Call

Easy to call one thing i say that 'could be'.  What about the rest of the stuff i said?  Seems pretty obvious why we are favs right?  Stoke are easily the biggest club financially in the EFL.  It isn't even close.

How many genuine england keepers have played in the EFL for a season in the last 30 years?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 01:55:39 AM by arbboy » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8912 8913 8914 8915 [8916] 8917 8918 8919 8920 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: