blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:10:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8918 8919 8920 8921 [8922] 8923 8924 8925 8926 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13442750 times)
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133815 on: July 21, 2018, 09:27:56 AM »

Everton bid 50m for Richarlison.

Incredible.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133816 on: July 21, 2018, 10:10:27 AM »

Man City to score 100+ 5-2 this season. What a great bet that was last time.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #133817 on: July 21, 2018, 03:52:04 PM »

T20 cricket on Sky at 5pm

Might be worth a couple of quid on Colin Munro of Hampshire to be MOM.

A big hitting opener and finding his feet now after a slow start...he opens the innings and top scored last night (63). The other advantage is he is a useful bowler as well in this format. Took 2 for 20 off 3 overs last night.

Backing an all rounder gives you 2 bites....and very helpful if they open.

8/1 generally available.

https://www.oddschecker.com/cricket/england/vitality-t20-blast/essex-v-hampshire/man-of-the-match

hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133818 on: July 21, 2018, 05:15:37 PM »

Over 99.5 on billyhill is 5/6  Cheesy

I do like the RAB for under 25 goals.....In before we ship 4 at Arsenal on the opening weekend!

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #133819 on: July 21, 2018, 06:03:51 PM »

Over 99.5 on billyhill is 5/6  Cheesy

I do like the RAB for under 25 goals.....In before we ship 4 at Arsenal on the opening weekend!

Are they 5-6 about under 99.5? Or even better, evens?

someone should request it. Pretty sure they'd have to offer a price.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 06:05:37 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
bergeroo

View Profile
« Reply #133820 on: July 21, 2018, 06:30:58 PM »

Incredible.

If this transfer goes through, let's get the Watford board involved in the Brexit negotiations please
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133821 on: July 21, 2018, 07:33:39 PM »

Over 99.5 on billyhill is 5/6  Cheesy

Are they 5-6 about under 99.5? Or even better, evens?

someone should request it. Pretty sure they'd have to offer a price.

They will and it will be 1/20

Someone on twitter posted up some of the RABS hills have for the new season nothing short of scandalous and it is ripping of punters who do not give a jot about price

the new cashout but even less value
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #133822 on: July 21, 2018, 07:34:44 PM »

Incredible.

If this transfer goes through, let's get the Watford board involved in the Brexit negotiations please

I am swimming alone with this one, think it is a good deal for both parties

Worth remembering he was physically shot since xmas, if the deal had been done then would have been more after him
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #133823 on: July 21, 2018, 08:02:08 PM »

Incredible.

Worth remembering he was physically shot since xmas, if the deal had been done then would have been more after him

Agree to a certain extent but it has to be good business for Watford.  Even if he had a storming season for us surely the ceiling is 60m for his move to a big club?  I do think he might be great if he improves his finishing.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133824 on: July 21, 2018, 08:07:10 PM »

Incredible.

I think it's actually £35M+addons which might include the toffees winning everything.

He did look a very good player during the first few months of last season, and was the star of the under-20's world cup previously, so £35M sounds okay.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #133825 on: July 21, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »

Incredible.

I think it's actually £35M+addons which might include the toffees winning everything.

He did look a very good player during the first few months of last season, and was the star of the under-20's world cup previously, so £35M sounds okay.

Think it’s 44 + 7 (not sure what add on entails).
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #133826 on: July 21, 2018, 08:11:22 PM »

Incredible.

The U20 World Cup star I think you might be thinking of Peneranda?  He’s with us this season but is coming off the back of a 2 year drinking session by all accounts.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #133827 on: July 21, 2018, 08:19:54 PM »

How do our in house Watford fans feel about the coming season?

I backed them for the drop about halfway through last season and although they sometimes flirted with it, they never really looked in any danger of going down. Aim just to stay or looking a bit higher up the table?

Best Bitter.
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #133828 on: July 21, 2018, 08:24:12 PM »

How do our in house Watford fans feel about the coming season?

I backed them for the drop about halfway through last season and although they sometimes flirted with it, they never really looked in any danger of going down. Aim just to stay or looking a bit higher up the table?

We’ve lost ground compared to other teams.  The key requirements we needed were to upgrade CB and Striker.  We’ve done neither.  CBs are either injury prone or a year older and slower.  Andre Gray needs to come good.  Richarlison money needs to be reinvested.  Midfield remains top class, probably best outside top 6 so may paper over cracks.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #133829 on: July 21, 2018, 08:25:55 PM »

Incredible.

The U20 World Cup star I think you might be thinking of Peneranda?  He’s with us this season but is coming off the back of a 2 year drinking session by all accounts.

Reluctant to link this heinous rag but I knew I'd read it somewhere:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5975375/Everton-close-signing-Richarlison-Watford-deal-worth-50m.html

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 8918 8919 8920 8921 [8922] 8923 8924 8925 8926 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: