blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:56:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8955 8956 8957 8958 [8959] 8960 8961 8962 8963 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13330595 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134370 on: October 11, 2018, 06:52:43 PM »

Isn't Seann with the unneccessary n Walsh at odds against to leave on Sunday just huge?

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/strictly-come-dancing/next-elimination

mostly female voters, wronged now ex-girlfriend got huge support when she went public detailing his history as an over-controlling partner, its been front of the crappy part of the news for a week now since the sunday's broke it

awkward ITT last night was cringe-worthy, didnt draw a line under the angst out there

Katya's husband ginger neil also an injured party and very popular

who they hell is voting to keep them in?

But don't the judges have final say in a dance off?

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134371 on: October 11, 2018, 07:17:16 PM »

Yes. Unlikely to be in a dance off with anyone worse. There isn't anyone worse on the evidence of three dances

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134372 on: October 11, 2018, 08:47:52 PM »

Yes. Unlikely to be in a dance off with anyone worse. There isn't anyone worse on the evidence of three dances

Luckily I grabbed a bit of 2/1 earlier in the week.Although surely in the bottom two, it's a bit concerning another couple might be a bit worse on the night...and then wouldn't it a bit tricky for the "super fair" judges to show any bias?

PS still 15/8 with Star Sports

PPS..now 11/10 !
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:08:54 PM by ripple11 » Logged
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134373 on: October 11, 2018, 09:55:11 PM »

Isn't Seann with the unneccessary n Walsh at odds against to leave on Sunday just huge?

mostly female voters, wronged now ex-girlfriend got huge support when she went public detailing his history as an over-controlling partner, its been front of the crappy part of the news for a week now since the sunday's broke it

awkward ITT last night was cringe-worthy, didnt draw a line under the angst out there

I get all that, but he's not the worst dancer and the judges have no interest either way in whether he stays. Producers might like the publicity. Front page of the Mail and Sun again today. He has to end up in the dance off against someone better to be eliminated.

Katie, Ranj and Charles all look ropey in training. Swann (also with one N too many) looking squiffy too in his jive training.

Def wouldn't be smashing in 5/4.

2/1 a good bet tho.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:56:51 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #134374 on: October 11, 2018, 10:58:01 PM »

I get all that, but he's not the worst dancer and the judges have no interest either way in whether he stays. Producers might like the publicity. Front page of the Mail and Sun again today. He has to end up in the dance off against someone better to be eliminated.

Katie, Ranj and Charles all look ropey in training. Swann (also with one N too many) looking squiffy too in his jive training.

Def wouldn't be smashing in 5/4.

2/1 a good bet tho.

I'd lay 5/4 all day, I think there are worse so he doesn't lose the dance off.  He doesn't seem particularly hated to me, I think it is quite a bit of newspaper hype.  One drunk kiss and she's off, maybe there were a few issues there already.   Think we are already at the sympathy vote stage. 

And that dance last week was pretty special even if all he did was walk around looking moody.

Guess he could still be a bag of nerves after this week, and really cock it up though.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134375 on: October 11, 2018, 11:18:11 PM »

Ha, such a good description.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134376 on: October 13, 2018, 09:04:09 AM »

a fleeting visit potential present

Colts Tight end health update: (at Jets Sunday)

Jack Doyle (hip) -- Not playing this week
Eric Ebron (entire body) -- DNP Weds & Thurs. seriously the injury report said "entire body"
Erik Swoope -- Healthy

Swoope went 3 receptions for 44 yard and a touchdown in Week 5 despite running only 11 pass routes. Nearly had 2nd TD but ruled down at the 1.

11/1 Skynobet anytime TD is either stale or uninformed

11/2 Betfred reasonable

7/2 rest of market fair

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/indianapolis-colts-at-new-york-jets/anytime-touchdown-scorer

Andrew Luck targets his tight ends (especially with Hilton out) in the red zone a lot, usually Ebron

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
fatcatstu

View Profile
« Reply #134377 on: October 13, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »

Eric Ebron (entire body) -- DNP Weds & Thurs. seriously the injury report said "entire body"
Erik Swoope -- Healthy

Swoope went 3 receptions for 44 yard and a touchdown in Week 5 despite running only 11 pass routes. Nearly had 2nd TD but ruled down at the 1.

11/2 Betfred reasonable

7/2 rest of market fair

https://www.oddschecker.com/american-football/nfl/indianapolis-colts-at-new-york-jets/anytime-touchdown-scorer

Andrew Luck targets his tight ends (especially with Hilton out) in the red zone a lot, usually Ebron

6/1 on sky now. Like the look of this.
Cavey007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134378 on: October 13, 2018, 07:33:44 PM »

Erik Swoope -- Healthy

11/2 Betfred reasonable

7/2 rest of market fair

6/1 on sky now. Like the look of this.

Also on this one

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134379 on: October 14, 2018, 04:05:13 PM »

Verified account @SkyBetRichard
"If a customer is betting in a way that a bookmaker believes will mean they win in the long term, then bookmakers will limit their losses to this customer. We do this to approx 3% of all of betting accounts and 5-6% of all winning betting accounts"

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134380 on: October 14, 2018, 04:20:44 PM »

Red Zone will give you 20/23 for Will Fuller to get over 51.5 receiving yards in the Houston v Buffalo game.

It's my biggest bet of the day.

Bills are being said by some to be playing a zone scheme, but that's not really what we're doing. Tre'Davious White is generally tracking the opposing top receiver. That means Nuk Hopkins will be getting his company and, whilst that shouldn't be enormously scary for the league's current receiving yards leader, it's mostly relevant to his peers, who won't be up against the Bills' top corner.

Will Fuller can have fun in the deep against a pretty slow secondary. The Bills will stack the box and scheme to make Watson (who's passed a fitness test) beat them through the air. He likely won't have to do it often (it's an unders game IMO) but targeting Fuller is a smart move, where other deep ball receivers have enjoyed busted coverage splash plays this year.

Recommend £46 at 20/23

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #134381 on: October 14, 2018, 04:31:37 PM »

"If a customer is betting in a way that a bookmaker believes will mean they win in the long term, then bookmakers will limit their losses to this customer. We do this to approx 3% of all of betting accounts and 5-6% of all winning betting accounts"

Isn't that a bigget number than they have said before?

The matchbook premium chargre hasn't attracted much comment here.  Just as they were beginning to be a serious rival for betfair too.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134382 on: October 14, 2018, 04:51:09 PM »

"That’s correct. The style of betting on an account is far more important (for restricting) than winning/losing. We have hundreds of thousands of ‘mass market’ unrestricted winning accounts (over 12m). We don’t restrict because in our opinion they are long term decent accounts."

Want to troll this guy so hard but he's being more honest than most of his ilk tbf, so will resist.

Exchanges have had their day innit Doobs? The main one is a shadow of the site it was pre-takeover. Daq has always been tinpot at best. Matchbook arrived on the scene too late and have had to accept the inevitable I guess.

The fixed odds boys, who all threw their arms up when Betty came along, have played the long game and got there in the end.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134383 on: October 14, 2018, 05:10:18 PM »

Red Zone will give you 20/23 for Will Fuller to get over 51.5 receiving yards in the Houston v Buffalo game.

It's my biggest bet of the day.

Bills are being said by some to be playing a zone scheme, but that's not really what we're doing. Tre'Davious White is generally tracking the opposing top receiver. That means Nuk Hopkins will be getting his company and, whilst that shouldn't be enormously scary for the league's current receiving yards leader, it's mostly relevant to his peers, who won't be up against the Bills' top corner.

Will Fuller can have fun in the deep against a pretty slow secondary. The Bills will stack the box and scheme to make Watson (who's passed a fitness test) beat them through the air. He likely won't have to do it often (it's an unders game IMO) but targeting Fuller is a smart move, where other deep ball receivers have enjoyed busted coverage splash plays this year.

Recommend £46 at 20/23

Thanks Tal.

We are in with RedZone, though only at 5/6. Guess that'll do.

Ended up with £48 @ 5/6.

BET PLACED

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134384 on: October 14, 2018, 06:11:06 PM »

Erik Swoope -- Healthy

11/2 Betfred reasonable

7/2 rest of market fair

Tighty sir, 100% not a troll as you may think it may be, but honestly interested. Ebron is playing does that mean 0% chance for Swoope or will they change it around?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 06:13:20 PM by Killerkilsby » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8955 8956 8957 8958 [8959] 8960 8961 8962 8963 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: