blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:56:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8962 8963 8964 8965 [8966] 8967 8968 8969 8970 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332105 times)
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134475 on: October 21, 2018, 06:35:58 PM »

Janice Robinson at 7/4 to be eliminated first tonight
Oldest contestant has to be a negative, American has to be a negative, her most liked tweet was a tweet about another contestant, the 2nd favourite to go tonight who has 2000+ more followers than her. Although pixie Lott tweeted her 1 million+ followers to vote for janice today, it’s had 4 retweets in a few hours.

Think it's right she's fav to go first....but no value for me at 7/4, given all 16 are left.
 Ive taken a punt with the two young girls (A +A) at 20/1...poor performance last night, and well criticized by the judges.

Price plunge on Shan last night after her performance. Early days but she does seems a cut above the rest.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134476 on: October 21, 2018, 07:30:31 PM »

Pint pre game Tal?

No can do, I'm afraid, but thanks.

Any Chargers player to score a Touchdown at 9/2 with lads/choral is a worthy sweat. Bradley's defense likes to gamble on passes, which makes them high risk and high reward. Mariota struggling for form but will need to pass a bit today.

Must be wrong, its under evens for any touchdown😅

Should read ‘defensive player’.

Sorry. Yes!

Good shout Simon!

I obviously missed it as it was an early ko.

Assume it won but couldnt get on as didnt understand the random bet, gl to you.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134477 on: October 21, 2018, 07:48:45 PM »

Pint pre game Tal?

Any Chargers player to score a Touchdown at 9/2 with lads/choral is a worthy sweat. Bradley's defense likes to gamble on passes, which makes them high risk and high reward. Mariota struggling for form but will need to pass a bit today.

Sorry. Yes!

Good shout Simon!

Didn't win.

Sorry for my typo, furthering the confusion.

Hope you had a good day. Good game for a change.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #134478 on: October 21, 2018, 08:41:20 PM »

Wonder how many votes were in it
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #134479 on: October 21, 2018, 08:52:45 PM »

Wonder how many votes were in it

probably not a lot....unlucky
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134480 on: October 21, 2018, 08:56:28 PM »

Pierre Gasly finished 14th and was way off the pace. He must have been carrying damage out there as he ended up over 25 seconds behind his team mate, Brendon Hartley. There was an awful lot of contact on the opening lap, I suspect he was caught up in that at some point.

Superb race though, and a brilliant advert for Formula One in the US.  Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134481 on: October 22, 2018, 09:59:49 AM »

http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/interview-brian-chappell/

Elsewhere, does anyone remember owt about Macbet from back in the day?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #134482 on: October 22, 2018, 06:23:31 PM »

Pint pre game Tal?

Sorry. Yes!

Good shout Simon!

Didn't win.

Sorry for my typo, furthering the confusion.

Hope you had a good day. Good game for a change.

Sorry Simon, I thought I read that the chargers scored two TD's following interceptions.

No rubdown intended.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
suriarte
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #134483 on: October 22, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »

Hi guys, new member but longtime lurker so thanks for many tips! I posted these in the nfl thread but thought i'd see what you guys think...

Two bets tonight is Cards vs Broncos for me, both David Johnson related.

1- Over 17.5 rush attempts 5/6 on Bet fair.  Last 3 games has had 18, 18, 22 @vikings @49s and home Seahawks.  Tonight game is a pick em and will be close affair and both teams should be able to sustain drives.  Broncos are dead last 32/32 against the run this season and opposition averaging just shy of 25 carries per game vs them.  Cardinals will lean on as passing game is in bottom 5 of league.

2- David Johnson- 2+tds price boosted to 5/1.  Of his 39 starts hes had 11/39 2tds performances, given reasons above against worst run defence in league so far, at home I think this is good spot for him to continue.

Morning suriarte,

A belated welcome.

Seems like we got a bit unlucky with that bet, but no worries, I'm sure plenty more spots will come along.

Interesting alias, is it based on anything particular?

What part of the UK do you reside?

Not being nosy, just getting to know you.

Hi tikay, sorry I missed this the other day.

Think bet was unfortunate. Would have liked to have got off with a winner.

Alias based on name and I’m from just outside Glasgow.
peejaytwo

View Profile
« Reply #134484 on: October 22, 2018, 08:14:00 PM »

http://www.starsportsbet.co.uk/interview-brian-chappell/

Elsewhere, does anyone remember owt about Macbet from back in the day?

Alec was/is a good judge and never afraid to make a book around that opinion. Used to price up first so was always a crowd in front waiting for the rick but he was well informed so mistakes were not so frequent.
I remember asking "five for four, Alec" and getting a rather curt response of "hundreds or thousands?"

Dunno what he's doing nowadays.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134485 on: October 23, 2018, 11:17:12 AM »

Hi guys, new member but longtime lurker so thanks for many tips! I posted these in the nfl thread but thought i'd see what you guys think...

Two bets tonight is Cards vs Broncos for me, both David Johnson related.

1- Over 17.5 rush attempts 5/6 on Bet fair.  Last 3 games has had 18, 18, 22 @vikings @49s and home Seahawks.  Tonight game is a pick em and will be close affair and both teams should be able to sustain drives.  Broncos are dead last 32/32 against the run this season and opposition averaging just shy of 25 carries per game vs them.  Cardinals will lean on as passing game is in bottom 5 of league.

2- David Johnson- 2+tds price boosted to 5/1.  Of his 39 starts hes had 11/39 2tds performances, given reasons above against worst run defence in league so far, at home I think this is good spot for him to continue.

Morning suriarte,

A belated welcome.

Seems like we got a bit unlucky with that bet, but no worries, I'm sure plenty more spots will come along.

Interesting alias, is it based on anything particular?

What part of the UK do you reside?

Not being nosy, just getting to know you.

Hi tikay, sorry I missed this the other day.

Think bet was unfortunate. Would have liked to have got off with a winner.

Alias based on name and I’m from just outside Glasgow.

Glasgow? By chance, I was up there the weekend before last. It may well be lovely when the sun shines, but it rained non-stop.

blondepoker used to have an "interest" in a poker club in Glasgow, think it was on Bridge Street, one of the nicer parts of town.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134486 on: October 23, 2018, 01:03:15 PM »

https://www.iol.co.za/entertainment/royals/prince-harry-is-hoping-for-a-baby-girl-17581619

Interesting little chat this. My reads are that Evens a girlie is more than deece. £100 please.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #134487 on: October 24, 2018, 12:23:35 PM »

My local team (Bohemians of Dublin) new away strip for next year features a picture of Bob Marley who played at their stadium in the 1980's Smiley
Pretty natty design!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/league-of-ireland/bob-marley-makes-an-appearance-on-new-bohemians-jersey-37449443.html
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #134488 on: October 24, 2018, 08:31:37 PM »

My local team (Bohemians of Dublin) new away strip for next year features a picture of Bob Marley who played at their stadium in the 1980's Smiley
Pretty natty design!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/league-of-ireland/bob-marley-makes-an-appearance-on-new-bohemians-jersey-37449443.html

Looks a nice kit!
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134489 on: October 25, 2018, 02:06:44 PM »

Did fred take the 33s Mendelssohn advised after the first run stateside?

Well if anyone did he is going for the classic and looks like being around 9/1 come the night.

Pages: 1 ... 8962 8963 8964 8965 [8966] 8967 8968 8969 8970 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: