blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:21:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8978 8979 8980 8981 [8982] 8983 8984 8985 8986 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13438536 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134715 on: December 04, 2018, 07:00:54 PM »

Backed James at 25s this morning (thanks for the steer missed the 40s but happy with 16s+)
Arry looks to be getting bored/ratty now, Emily is lovely but seems to have run her race already think one of the rags can at least go far, hopefully it is James (tad dull but seems lovely genuine and starting to show a tad more lately)

And go on Fury!

Emily is 10/1 for next elimination.

If she was bottom 2 last night, higher than expected no?

You have to assume the bookies know something about the voting patterns, however I suspect if Emily voters took a night off they will be back in force tonight. Not seen anything to suggest she has "run her race", she was till giving it a good go yesterday with her dancing(god forbid, anyone dare ask her to twerk.....another national meltdown.). 

Could be totally wrong though and not a bit surprised anymore!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134716 on: December 04, 2018, 07:37:07 PM »

I just watch it because I like it dont profess to have any clue about how the market works

at 25s+ I tend not to think as much these days anyway

In the unlikely event anyone reading this does have a unibet account that is alive to more than 13p Lerma is big at 5/2 to be shown a card tonight in the Bournemouth game fwiw
youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #134717 on: December 04, 2018, 08:08:52 PM »

Backed James at 25s this morning (thanks for the steer missed the 40s but happy with 16s+)
Arry looks to be getting bored/ratty now, Emily is lovely but seems to have run her race already think one of the rags can at least go far, hopefully it is James (tad dull but seems lovely genuine and starting to show a tad more lately)

And go on Fury!

You have to assume the bookies know something about the voting patterns, however I suspect if Emily voters took a night off they will be back in force tonight. Not seen anything to suggest she has "run her race", she was till giving it a good go yesterday with her dancing(god forbid, anyone dare ask her to twerk.....another national meltdown.).  

You can get James to be top man @ 16s which I didn’t see before. Takes Emily and fleur out the running (who are at 7/2 and 10/1 to win) though I do think Emily is value at this price... would this 16s be more value?

Are we sure that when they say ‘it might be you’ like they did for Emily it means she received the second lowest vote count? Is it possible it’s random who the loser is up against?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134718 on: December 04, 2018, 08:18:27 PM »

And go on Fury!

You can get James to be top man @ 16s which I didn’t see before. Takes Emily and fleur out the running (who are at 7/2 and 10/1 to win) though I do think Emily is value at this price... would this 16s be more value?

Are we sure that when they say ‘it might be you’ like they did for Emily it means she received the second lowest vote count? Is it possible it’s random who the loser is up against?

Has to be random....ish surely, or it would be a licence to print money in the long term.

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #134719 on: December 04, 2018, 09:08:06 PM »

And go on Fury!

Has to be random....ish surely, or it would be a licence to print money in the long term.

Thats kinda what I thought. If this is the case I'm very surprised so much has been made out of it and Emily has drifted so much.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134720 on: December 04, 2018, 09:34:28 PM »

Cant see anyone kicking her out after that!.

If she wasn't in the game, she must be back in it now.....especially after the "elephant in the room" incident...

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134721 on: December 04, 2018, 09:57:36 PM »

Nice work Chompy. Looked easy enough!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134722 on: December 05, 2018, 01:17:54 AM »

You'd expect L2 reserve sides to be weak but this lot were absolute trees. Poshies never out of first gear. Wemberrrllleyyy etc.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134723 on: December 05, 2018, 08:53:04 AM »

Big swing last night with Emily back into second fav. Fleur a big drifter. Maybe the bookies don't understand how it works and are working on the exit 2 influencing their pricing.

Interestingly, I thought the Fleur mask slipped a bit when she heard she was in bottom two, looking well pissed off, unlike everyone else who has been in the bottom 2.

I thought our boy James had a chance to shine last night in the car trial, but he was totally outperformed by Fleur. Needs to up his extrovert levels, or tell a few jokes methinks.

Harry has this in the bag though unless he has a proper strop that the production team don't like.

Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134724 on: December 05, 2018, 11:30:53 AM »

That show last night was one of the most remarkable pieces of TV editing to sway an audience Ive ever seen.

It was the Emily show, well and truly. Even scenes where loved ones were getting messages read and she wasn’t involved they kept panning to her crying.

The task they made so she had to do the ‘hard bit’ but made it very clear she had the hard bit. She spent more time in the hut than i spend in the Dunny most days!

She was playing it well, saying the right things and the camera followed her all day.

Remarkable
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #134725 on: December 05, 2018, 11:37:10 AM »

That show last night was one of the most remarkable pieces of TV editing to sway an audience Ive ever seen.

It was the Emily show, well and truly. Even scenes where loved ones were getting messages read and she wasn’t involved they kept panning to her crying.

The task they made so she had to do the ‘hard bit’ but made it very clear she had the hard bit. She spent more time in the hut than i spend in the Dunny most days!

She was playing it well, saying the right things and the camera followed her all day.

Remarkable

Very, very true.

James has nothing about him at all, unfortunately.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134726 on: December 05, 2018, 09:39:28 PM »

James is a complete wet lettuce.
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #134727 on: December 05, 2018, 10:46:56 PM »

Have you guys seen this? May be of some interest for TFT?

https://skybetgroups.skybet.com/

EDIT: Scrap that, just remembered we can't use Sky. Clever concept though.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134728 on: December 06, 2018, 10:20:33 AM »

When Southampton scored in the 93rd minute v Spurs last night at a half-empty Wembley Stadium, it completed a remarkable stat - a full round of Premier League fixtures, over 2 days (Tuesday & Wednesday) when both teams scored.

BTTS backers must be loving life right now.

When was the last time BTTS happened in a full round of Premier League games, anyone know? Must be fairly unusual. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134729 on: December 06, 2018, 10:30:08 AM »

When Southampton scored in the 93rd minute v Spurs last night at a half-empty Wembley Stadium, it completed a remarkable stat - a full round of Premier League fixtures, over 2 days (Tuesday & Wednesday) when both teams scored.

BTTS backers must be loving life right now.

When was the last time BTTS happened in a full round of Premier League games, anyone know? Must be fairly unusual. 

Sept 2010

the BTTS acca paid 444/1 with Bet365

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 8978 8979 8980 8981 [8982] 8983 8984 8985 8986 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: