blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:47:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272623 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 8983 8984 8985 8986 [8987] 8988 8989 8990 8991 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13446692 times)
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134790 on: December 15, 2018, 02:12:36 PM »

Woken to find Tikay has beaten me to it elsewhere, but Billy have the Caspian at Chelts as paying first 7.

A must bet rather race.

Suggest 25 ew on each.

Cepage

Romain de Senam

Guitar Pete.

Thanks Adzy,

Why not? Might as well try & get some Xmas money. And if they all bomb, we can cancel Xmas. Win-Win if ever I saw it.

All three are on.

Guitar Pete @ 9/1

Cepage @ 11/1

Romain de Senam @ 12/1  

All £25 EW, one fifth odds, 7 places.

Click to see full-size image.

Two out of three, and with Marky on the 3rd, it was the best we could ever hope for.........

Hopefully no money lost.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #134791 on: December 15, 2018, 02:15:03 PM »

Woken to find Tikay has beaten me to it elsewhere, but Billy have the Caspian at Chelts as paying first 7.

A must bet rather race.

Suggest 25 ew on each.

Cepage

Romain de Senam

Guitar Pete.

Good effort Adzy, 2nd & 3rd, & we came out just about in front.

Shame Romain never ran his race, never looked off, or there was something amiss.  

No complaints though.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134792 on: December 15, 2018, 02:23:55 PM »

A must bet rather race.

Suggest 25 ew on each.

Cepage

Romain de Senam

Guitar Pete.

Good effort Adzy, 2nd & 3rd, & we came out just about in front.

Shame Romain never ran his race, never looked off, or there was something amiss.  

No complaints though.

They are saying its not soft, but its sure not good, in which case ground went against him.

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134793 on: December 15, 2018, 05:57:50 PM »

Lovely stuff, Adz.

Thanks.  thumbs up

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #134794 on: December 15, 2018, 08:48:10 PM »

Season five of the Formula E championship begins this weekend with the A-d Diriyah ePrix in Saudi Arabia. Despite my numerous e-mails, many bookies are refusing to price up the market. However, we do have a bigger selection of options than in previous seasons.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/drivers-championship

With a brand new car for this season, there's definitely value out there. However, with only three officially timed test days taking place back in October, knowing who's going to be fastest is extremely tricky.

Nevertheless, there are some very good spots we need to be taking.

The BMW's looked quickest by some margin during the three test days. Whether or not they've managed to maintain that remains to be seen. It would be huge surprise if they're not in the mix for wins though. Their drivers have exceptionally good prices so I would suggest bets on both.

Alexander Sims (14/1) - £50 EW (1-3 1/5).
Antonio Felix da Costa (12/1) - £20 EW (1-3 1/5).

Higher stake on Alex purely because I see him coming on top in that battle over the course of the season, although I would expect Antonio to potentially be quicker for the first few races.

Mahindra Racing were the third quickest team during testing, and signing up one of the six drivers who has taken part in every Formula E race to date is a very interesting move. Why he is 50/1+ is nothing short of an abomination.

Jerome d'Ambrosio (50/1+) - £10 EW (1-3 1/5).

Virgin Racing were near the back during testing, however they're a customer team of the defending champions Audi. If current champion Lucas di Grassi (Audi) is the title favourite according to the bookies, I don't see why Sam Bird (Virgin) should be 20/1+. Sam has won multiple races in the past, and is another of the drivers to take part in every single Formula E race to date.

Sam Bird (20/1+) - £20 EW (1-3 1/5).

Finally, I want to suggest we have money on the fastest driver in the field. If he has a competitive car, he will be up there.

Felipe Massa (9/1+) - £10 EW (1-3 1/5).

With these bets I'm covering five drivers across four teams. I'll be extremely disappointed if at least one of these selections doesn't come in. Let's see how it plays out.

WP Peter, looks like 12/1 winner and 50/1 place.
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134795 on: December 15, 2018, 09:01:16 PM »

superb Peter
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134796 on: December 15, 2018, 10:10:09 PM »

superb Peter

Werent these season long bets? Good result anyways, but no 50/1 place?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134797 on: December 15, 2018, 10:11:18 PM »

Season five of the Formula E championship begins this weekend with the A-d Diriyah ePrix in Saudi Arabia. Despite my numerous e-mails, many bookies are refusing to price up the market. However, we do have a bigger selection of options than in previous seasons.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-e/drivers-championship

With a brand new car for this season, there's definitely value out there. However, with only three officially timed test days taking place back in October, knowing who's going to be fastest is extremely tricky.

Nevertheless, there are some very good spots we need to be taking.

The BMW's looked quickest by some margin during the three test days. Whether or not they've managed to maintain that remains to be seen. It would be huge surprise if they're not in the mix for wins though. Their drivers have exceptionally good prices so I would suggest bets on both.

Alexander Sims (14/1) - £50 EW (1-3 1/5).
Antonio Felix da Costa (12/1) - £20 EW (1-3 1/5).

Higher stake on Alex purely because I see him coming on top in that battle over the course of the season, although I would expect Antonio to potentially be quicker for the first few races.

Mahindra Racing were the third quickest team during testing, and signing up one of the six drivers who has taken part in every Formula E race to date is a very interesting move. Why he is 50/1+ is nothing short of an abomination.

Jerome d'Ambrosio (50/1+) - £10 EW (1-3 1/5).

Virgin Racing were near the back during testing, however they're a customer team of the defending champions Audi. If current champion Lucas di Grassi (Audi) is the title favourite according to the bookies, I don't see why Sam Bird (Virgin) should be 20/1+. Sam has won multiple races in the past, and is another of the drivers to take part in every single Formula E race to date.

Sam Bird (20/1+) - £20 EW (1-3 1/5).

Finally, I want to suggest we have money on the fastest driver in the field. If he has a competitive car, he will be up there.

Felipe Massa (9/1+) - £10 EW (1-3 1/5).

With these bets I'm covering five drivers across four teams. I'll be extremely disappointed if at least one of these selections doesn't come in. Let's see how it plays out.

WP Peter, looks like 12/1 winner and 50/1 place.

I thought these were season bets, not for the first race?

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #134798 on: December 15, 2018, 10:17:32 PM »

sorry was just joining in!
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #134799 on: December 15, 2018, 10:26:38 PM »

I also apologise, misread.
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #134800 on: December 15, 2018, 10:49:44 PM »

Awesome
Shouts still and he did tip the race winner seperate so still awesome, but I got really excited I may of misclicked.
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #134801 on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:01 PM »

Why does the guy from the Inbetweeners say "Sheffield awaits" on the current Ladbrokes advert?

Google turns up nothing but the addresses of ladbrokes shops in sheffield

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #134802 on: December 16, 2018, 01:47:48 PM »

Why does the guy from the Inbetweeners say "Sheffield awaits" on the current Ladbrokes advert?

Google turns up nothing but the addresses of ladbrokes shops in sheffield

I think it's just that he's going from town to town, giving out offers from Ladbrokes.

They'll have picked one that doesn't have a Premier League team.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #134803 on: December 16, 2018, 01:58:06 PM »

James Buckley can only play one character. He's been Jay in The Inbetweeners, Zapped, White Gold and the Laddies' Addy.

"Lads, Lads, Lads...(and everyone)." Love the inclusivity.

Ronnie seems to have lost a leg today. Gone from 14 to 55 on the machine. Still some mileage in Dina at 16-1 a third two spots.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:04:05 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #134804 on: December 16, 2018, 04:06:38 PM »

Don't understand this market at all.

Ronnie drifted like a barge but Tyson still around 12s after a midweek drift.

Considering this is all about voting tonight surely they are betting on what they know about the editing?

Unless Ronnie has killed a child overnight why the massive drift?

On the other hand the fact that Tyson isn't out there with him at 50s suggests he may get a good crack of the whip.

Just please not that gormless Spurs twat.

Pages: 1 ... 8983 8984 8985 8986 [8987] 8988 8989 8990 8991 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: