blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:25:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9032 9033 9034 9035 [9036] 9037 9038 9039 9040 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332698 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135525 on: March 11, 2019, 10:08:46 PM »

Cheltenham tomorrow and this place is dead.

Can't say I didnt try......

There's a tipster competition you could join, if you don't mind mixing with us commonfolk Wink

StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #135526 on: March 11, 2019, 10:12:20 PM »

There's a tipster competition you could join, if you don't mind mixing with us commonfolk Wink

I'll happily tell people what to avoid once I've span my lucky wheel tomorrow

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #135527 on: March 11, 2019, 10:26:20 PM »

Are Hills paying 7 places in Supreme in shops or is that just wishful thinking ? Cheers
T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #135528 on: March 11, 2019, 10:34:57 PM »

Are Hills paying 7 places in Supreme in shops or is that just wishful thinking ? Cheers

shops as well, best dig my running shoes out
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135529 on: March 11, 2019, 10:40:27 PM »

I'll happily tell people what to avoid once I've span my lucky wheel tomorrow

Cheesy

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135530 on: March 11, 2019, 11:01:26 PM »

It is customary to join in with the banter though whilst relieving the forum of it's hard-earned.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #135531 on: March 12, 2019, 07:44:36 AM »

Time for Fred to get his betting boots on!!

We have been here before and once again Billy are going 7 places on the Supreme.

We have to dig deep and back the front of the market, but please spare some ew shekels for Aramon and Itchy Feet.

Deep breath and BET< BET BET

Thanks for the steer Adz, managed to get a few days off work so look forward to shouting these two home.

Goodluck all, lets hope it’s some great racing.
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #135532 on: March 12, 2019, 07:57:59 AM »

It is customary to join in with the banter though whilst relieving the forum of it's hard-earned.

Past experience is that I forget after day one or two.

Have fun.

Come on the Erec.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #135533 on: March 12, 2019, 08:21:52 AM »

Have fun.

Come on the Erec.

Adz

I would be grateful if you could put up any thoughts you have so I can add them to my portfolio!

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135534 on: March 12, 2019, 09:38:32 AM »

Have fun.

Come on the Erec.

Good luck mate!

doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #135535 on: March 12, 2019, 01:42:36 PM »

Time for Fred to get his betting boots on!!

We have been here before and once again Billy are going 7 places on the Supreme.

We have to dig deep and back the front of the market, but please spare some ew shekels for Aramon and Itchy Feet.

Deep breath and BET< BET BET

well done
Peter-27

View Profile
« Reply #135536 on: March 13, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »

Based on my pre-season analysis, these are my season long bet suggestions, along with some associated notes. I'm not going to suggest stakes, but I will give an indication into what the price should be. I'm also very much focussing on quality over quantity this season.

Drivers' Champion - Charles Leclerc @ 4/1+. From what I have seen, I believe Ferrari to have the quickest car be 0. per lap. I do expect Mercedes to out-develop them as the season progresses, but the damage will be done by then. I'm so excited to see Leclerc vs Vettel. IMO this is the driver with the most raw talent of all time (Leclerc) against the best of all time (Vettel). Vettel should have the upper hand at the start of the season, and they'll push each other to improve as the season progresses too. Charles has a higher talent ceiling though and could well be the quicker driver come the end of the year. 4/1 is a cracking price, I believe this should be more like 7/2. Note: I also believe Vettel to be value at 2/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/f1-2019-drivers-world-championship

Constructors' Champion - Ferrari @ 11/8. As mentioned above, the general consensus is that Ferrari are quicker. However, even if we assume Mercedes are equal on pace, or even a little bit faster, who wins the constructors title? IMO that's still Ferrari. Leclerc and Vettel against Bottas and Hamilton. There's one driver in that list who is clearly the weakest. Bottas had a poor season last year, and it looks to me like he's already mentally beaten this season too - which will effectively gift Ferrari the title. This really is a phenomenal spot, they should be less than EVS. This is a max bet. Let me put it this way; I have never been this keen to put a bet on.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/constructors-championship/winner

Championship W/O Big Six - Alex Albon @ 33/1. Occasionally, some drivers perform considerably better in F1 than they ever demonstrated in lower categories, and I believe Albon will be an example of this. He looked extremely comfortable in testing with impressive long run pace that appears to have gone unnoticed. I believe the Toro Rosso to be fast too, the car looks well balanced with a stable rear end. I don't expect this one to happen, but it's certainly much more likely than the 33/1 price suggests. I would suggest this should be more like 20/1.

https://www.oddschecker.com/motorsport/formula-1/championship-without-the-big-6

I still need to look into some markets, and Australian GP specific bets. Expect another post tomorrow Smiley

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135537 on: March 13, 2019, 12:12:45 AM »

I got Fred an Ayrton on the 33/1 poke.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135538 on: March 13, 2019, 07:02:00 AM »

I got Fred an Ayrton on the 33/1 poke.

You are the best, thanks Marky.

Thanks also to Peter who is starting to become a serious poker player. He's the Quickdraw Champ now.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #135539 on: March 13, 2019, 08:50:18 AM »

I am really looking forward to seeing Charles LeClerc in the Ferrari too.  I did get on earlier at a bigger price but was limited to £50 max win.   Grates a bit to see him described as the most promising of all time, and I don't even think Vettel is the best now.   I do think Ferrari have an edge right now though.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Pages: 1 ... 9032 9033 9034 9035 [9036] 9037 9038 9039 9040 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: