blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:47:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9051 9052 9053 9054 [9055] 9056 9057 9058 9059 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13334005 times)
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135810 on: April 21, 2019, 11:17:42 AM »

It was impossible to find a date for these until this week and nobody in the game seems to understand it.

Sidwell sayed on The Debate in the week it should go to VVD or Sterling depending on who wins the league. Errrr.

My gut feeling is it should be nearer a flip for the main award than 2-5, 5-2.

City <25 opened 40-1 last summer I believe? Held firm at 25-1 for a long time after that. Crazy price whatever happens from here.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135811 on: April 21, 2019, 11:49:19 AM »

It was impossible to find a date for these until this week and nobody in the game seems to understand it.

Sidwell sayed on The Debate in the week it should go to VVD or Sterling depending on who wins the league. Errrr.

My gut feeling is it should be nearer a flip for the main award than 2-5, 5-2.

City <25 opened 40-1 last summer I believe? Held firm at 25-1 for a long time after that. Crazy price whatever happens from here.

That 22/1 spot you found of over 85 each and under 30 each is looking good, just need the scouse to net a few goals in their remaining games and they have relatively kind fixtures to do exactly that.

Another bizarre price, certainly some mileage in these goals based bets when the bookies offer up such incred/wrong prices.

Sterling has had a cracking last 2 months which must have really helped his cause, whereas VVD has been steady. Raheem calling out The Sun and The Mail for being racist pieces of shit should get him the nod.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 11:52:02 AM by hhyftrftdr » Logged

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135812 on: April 21, 2019, 01:42:17 PM »

That's kind of the way I've been looking at it. The 'kick it out' stuff, with Raheem its spiritual leader, transcends what's happened on the pitch this season. He'd be a deserving winner anyway, although it would be ridic for the best defender in the world not to get it.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #135813 on: April 21, 2019, 03:04:54 PM »

Can we assume that if Sterling wins the main Silva is much more likely to win the young player? As voters may look to spread the love. I know young players have won the main without winning the YPY award as well oddly.

I say this as I wonder if its worth laying my good position on VVD as I also have a position on Silva for YPY and I could fill my boots twice. As its near impossible Sterling isn't winning one.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135814 on: April 21, 2019, 04:27:49 PM »

Can we assume that if Sterling wins the main Silva is much more likely to win the young player? As voters may look to spread the love. I know young players have won the main without winning the YPY award as well oddly.

I say this as I wonder if its worth laying my good position on VVD as I also have a position on Silva for YPY and I could fill my boots twice. As its near impossible Sterling isn't winning one.

Yes please Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135815 on: April 21, 2019, 05:20:08 PM »

Who knows how footballers think? Look at Hennessey!

Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #135816 on: April 21, 2019, 05:48:02 PM »

What a sorry incident that was. Comical. I think the argument that he does the outstretched arm, and covers his mouth to project a shout to get a waiters attention could just about be feasible as an argument contextually, however unlikely that is considering he is looking directly at the camera for the pic but to then go overboard saying he doesn't know what a nazi is reeks of overcompensation imo. I don't know what to think. If he is genuinely that ignorant, it's amazing.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135817 on: April 21, 2019, 07:29:48 PM »

What a sorry incident that was. Comical. I think the argument that he does the outstretched arm, and covers his mouth to project a shout to get a waiters attention could just about be feasible as an argument contextually if he wasn't doing a Nazi salute to his German team-mates phone.

Another FYP

Best Bitter.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #135818 on: April 21, 2019, 08:11:46 PM »

What a sorry incident that was. Comical. I think the argument that he does the outstretched arm, and covers his mouth to project a shout to get a waiters attention could just about be feasible as an argument contextually, however unlikely that is considering he is looking directly at the camera for the pic but to then go overboard saying he doesn't know what a nazi is reeks of overcompensation imo. I don't know what to think. If he is genuinely that ignorant, it's amazing.

My mate Mike was in his class at school. Mike confirms they did study WW2 as part of the cirriculim. Outrageous that the FA bought his excuse.

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135819 on: April 22, 2019, 09:30:32 AM »

Do something bad on social media...claim stupidity...never fails it seems.

The weaker the excuse the more chance of getting it through.

They were discussing it on The Sunday Supplement yesterday. Henry Winter summed it all up quite well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47996638

I mean, this is all just one big wind up isn't it? Admit what you did ffs.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135820 on: April 22, 2019, 10:59:16 AM »

Love the idea that Wayne Hennessey takes an interest in World War I history, but binned off the sequel.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135821 on: April 22, 2019, 11:05:42 AM »

Do something bad on social media...claim stupidity...never fails it seems.

The weaker the excuse the more chance of getting it through.

They were discussing it on The Sunday Supplement yesterday. Henry Winter summed it all up quite well.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47996638

I mean, this is all just one big wind up isn't it? Admit what you did ffs.

The excuses he's trotted out only serve to make him look like an even bigger idiot/dickhead.
Anyone with eyes knows he was doing a Nazi salute, directed at his German team-mates phone.

The initial ''trying to get the photographers attention'' line was hilarious. Of course you'd cover your mouth to make yourself heard. And naturally you'd wave with a straight right arm. It was just unlucky that the camera picked up what it did at that exact moment. Big misunderstanding.

To then claim that you actually don't know anything about the Nazi's is beyond contempt. Anything to get away with it and the FA are bent as fuck that they believed him.

It would've been so much 'better' if he'd just been honest from the start.....'was a bit pissed up and celebrating our big cup win over 10 man Grimsby, thought I was being funny but sorry for any offense caused' etc etc

I have a Palace supporting friend (you know him Tikay) who is so blinkered that he still backs Hennessey's pathetic excuses and refuses to admit it was a Nazi salute.

Best Bitter.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #135822 on: April 22, 2019, 01:39:55 PM »

A hat-trick yesterday for Mbappe took him to 30 league goals in the season, a nice pre-season prediction from someone on here. I got it @25's - so many thanks!!

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135823 on: April 22, 2019, 01:44:56 PM »

Shame useless Ronaldo (19) couldn't get to the same number for that double.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135824 on: April 22, 2019, 01:47:44 PM »

A hat-trick yesterday for Mbappe took him to 30 league goals in the season, a nice pre-season prediction from someone on here. I got it @25's - so many thanks!!

Not sure, but think it was Hhy.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 9051 9052 9053 9054 [9055] 9056 9057 9058 9059 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: