blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:34:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9052 9053 9054 9055 [9056] 9057 9058 9059 9060 ... 9207 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13332509 times)
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #135825 on: April 22, 2019, 02:14:13 PM »

Admitting it for Hennessey could have put his career in jeoperdy so I can see why he goes for the desperate cover up. Currently he trots away pretty unaffected.

The FA, who conveniently didn't want to kick up a storm, are questionable.

People on the Palace top 10 with me, we have a very slim chance of doing it. The squad got further decimated with both starting cb's out, and Townsend not fit enough to start. Great result yesterday but teams won't be so open at the back in our remaining games. Also other results haven't really gone our way with Everton beating United yesterday. Need to win all three to have a shot, but even then, could struggle.

Zaha should be gone in the summer and has to, to show what he is really about as he is way too stifled here. I think he could really flourish in a possession dominant team. He would need to start regularly to get the best out of him so he needs to team select properly.

I mourned when my favourite Palace player in Bolasie left us and if the other winger wonder goes a lot of our identity as a side goes with it. We may never see that sort of electricity again here for a while. We were spoilt as fans to have them both here at the same time and are now with Zaha here alone. Gutting this could be his last three games. I hope he puts on a show.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135826 on: April 22, 2019, 02:37:17 PM »

A hat-trick yesterday for Mbappe took him to 30 league goals in the season, a nice pre-season prediction from someone on here. I got it @25's - so many thanks!!

Not sure, but think it was Hhy.

Pass.

It was the double that I put up, which sadly Ronny is gonna let down as Chompy points out.

Best Bitter.
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135827 on: April 22, 2019, 02:39:21 PM »

First Cornerback Drafted

Lonnie Johnson 50/1 Chorals/Redblokes

Small bet - tenner if we can

Barely mentioned in the press, but has had a lot of private visits with teams and I think the secret is soon to be out on him.

He had a poor combine, but performed much better in his pro day (4.38 forty put pay to his 4.50 in the combine). He is 6'2" (a rare size for a corner) and is a man coverage type (again, sought after for teams who face teams with one big star receiver).

He wasn't the most productive in college but he played every game and has very coachable qualities.

There are more obvious candidates out there, but I'm not the biggest Greedy Williams fan and Byron Murphy might not fit the teams in the late teens.

The draft always throws up a surprise, where the fans in the room aren't sure who the guy is and no one in the studio had him on their big board for thursday night. This is exactly that sort of pick.

At 50/1, he seems like a bet to me.

Best Lonnie Available

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 02:43:50 PM by Tal » Logged

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135828 on: April 22, 2019, 02:40:30 PM »

Admitting it for Hennessey could have put his career in jeoperdy so I can see why he goes for the desperate cover up. Currently he trots away pretty unaffected.

People on the Palace top 10 with me, we have a very slim chance of doing it. The squad got further decimated with both starting cb's out, and Townsend not fit enough to start. Great result yesterday but teams won't be so open at the back in our remaining games. Also other results haven't really gone our way with Everton beating United yesterday. Need to win all three to have a shot, but even then, could struggle.

Zaha should be gone in the summer and has to, to show what he is really about as he is way too stifled here. I think he could really flourish in a possession dominant team. He would need to start regularly to get the best out of him so he needs to team select properly.

I mourned when my favourite Palace player in Bolasie left us and if the other winger wonder goes a lot of our identity as a side goes with it. We may never see that sort of electricity again here for a while. We were spoilt as fans to have them both here at the same time and are now with Zaha here alone. Gutting this could be his last three games. I hope he puts on a show.

Quite a few rumours doing the rounds at City that we'll be selling Danilo to Inter this summer and will be looking quite seriously at AWB.
Not sure how eager Palace would be to let both Zaha and AWB leave in the same window though. They can command top whack for both.

Incred that on the 3 man FA panel, only 1 of them saw it as a Nazi salute. Absolutely incred.

Best Bitter.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135829 on: April 22, 2019, 02:46:26 PM »

For anyone on the Salford gravy train, huge game today between 1st (Leyton Orient) and 3rd (Solihull).
Salford are sandwiched between them so either a draw or Solihull win would really help their push for top spot with just a couple of games to go.

Best Bitter.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135830 on: April 22, 2019, 02:49:29 PM »

First Cornerback Drafted

Lonnie Johnson 50/1 Chorals/Redblokes

Small bet - tenner if we can

Barely mentioned in the press, but has had a lot of private visits with teams and I think the secret is soon to be out on him.

He had a poor combine, but performed much better in his pro day (4.38 forty put pay to his 4.50 in the combine). He is 6'2" (a rare size for a corner) and is a man coverage type (again, sought after for teams who face teams with one big star receiver).

He wasn't the most productive in college but he played every game and has very coachable qualities.

There are more obvious candidates out there, but I'm not the biggest Greedy Williams fan and Byron Murphy might not fit the teams in the late teens.

The draft always throws up a surprise, where the fans in the room aren't sure who the guy is and no one in the studio had him on their big board for thursday night. This is exactly that sort of pick.

At 50/1, he seems like a bet to me.

Best Lonnie Available

I had to check with Wiki that there really is a "Greedy Williams". And indeedy there is, Greedy Deedee originally, it seems.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #135831 on: April 22, 2019, 02:53:48 PM »

Greedy's real first name is Andreaz, but no one is calling him that.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135832 on: April 22, 2019, 04:10:01 PM »

Trying to get you on, but we're spinning at the moment.

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #135833 on: April 22, 2019, 04:14:24 PM »

A hat-trick yesterday for Mbappe took him to 30 league goals in the season, a nice pre-season prediction from someone on here. I got it @25's - so many thanks!!

Not sure, but think it was Hhy.

Pass.

It was the double that I put up, which sadly Ronny is gonna let down as Chompy points out.

Think the odds on Ronny had dropped when I saw it - so just did the single - the thanks still count because I wouldn't have done the bet otherwise. Not a Ronny fan but hope he hits a barrel load in the run in for you.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135834 on: April 22, 2019, 04:28:14 PM »

Got £10 on between both sites, so we're on for a fiver each, Tikay.

£5w @ 50/1 Lonnie Johnson (Jokers)

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #135835 on: April 22, 2019, 05:37:21 PM »

Orient slip up, so naturally Salford lose at home. Marv.

Who went 25-1 Mbapples to score 30+? Crazy price.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #135836 on: April 22, 2019, 05:43:53 PM »

Good work Marky, thank you.

I might just get round to addressing my PM backlog shortly, sorry for delay, all work no play at the mo.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #135837 on: April 22, 2019, 06:00:15 PM »

Good work Marky, thank you.

I might just get round to addressing my PM backlog shortly, sorry for delay, all work no play at the mo.

Get to the Vegas schedule before the PMs Wink

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #135838 on: April 22, 2019, 06:04:38 PM »

I'd take him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #135839 on: April 22, 2019, 06:14:05 PM »

I'd take him at Arsenal in a heartbeat.

Apparently he wants to move to a club playing Champions League football though.

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 9052 9053 9054 9055 [9056] 9057 9058 9059 9060 ... 9207 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: