blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 04:33:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Tips for Tikay
Pages: 1 ... 9099 9100 9101 9102 [9103] 9104 9105 9106 9107 ... 9208 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tips for Tikay  (Read 13402535 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #136530 on: August 11, 2019, 10:31:40 AM »

thanks for the detailed response.

helpful to making decisions :-(

Sterling at 7-1 in the same market is far more solid right?

The "personal redemption now a good guy" story sells to voters and he's going to play and score a hatful

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136531 on: August 11, 2019, 10:43:50 AM »

thanks for the detailed response.

helpful to making decisions :-(

Sterling at 7-1 in the same market is far more solid right?

The "personal redemption now a good guy" story sells to voters and he's going to play and score a hatful

I didn't really get the first question tbh. There will always be rotation at City unless your name is Ederson. Some players just get rotated less than others.
Bernardo Silva is our best footballer, and probably the leagues best footballer, and Pep's wet dream. The fact he started on the bench yesterday really isn't any indication of things to come and would be foolish to read anything into it. Aguero didn't start yesterday, do we think he's gonna be benched more often than not?

Sane is now, sadly, out for the season too.

With POTY voted for by fellow pros, I think Bernardo is more of a 'footballers footballer' than Sterling.
As has been already mentioned, Raheem will be there or thereabouts too.
I think there is way more value in Bernardo at 14s than Sterling at though. Despite all the plaudits Raheem got last season, Bernardo was our POTY.

All my opinion of course.

Best Bitter.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136532 on: August 11, 2019, 11:32:56 AM »

Raheem for everything for me this season. Still think there's mileage in current prices for GB, PFAPOTY and SPOTY.

He would have won both PFA awards last season but for VVD's exploits.

My biggest concern is Bernardo won't score enough. He was bubbling under last season for sure but Raheem is good for 20+ barring injury and I think Bernardo would need 15+ to topple him. I just never fancy him when he's in on goal.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136533 on: August 11, 2019, 11:40:09 AM »

Might need 30 to win the boot this year.  Can't see how a rag or semi rag can realistically win it.  When MC are going away to top half teams and pounding them by 5 someone could really get a double figure score put on them this year.  I think the key question for this market is who is going to take MC's pens if SA keeps missing them?  Who is gtd 2nd choice if he isn't on the pitch and/or they make a change?   Sterling will never take them right?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 11:52:52 AM by arbboy » Logged
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136534 on: August 11, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »

Rodri going to get enough game time to be a runner in Young POTY @ 18-1 hhhyyyfffhhhyyy?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136535 on: August 11, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »

Rodri going to get enough game time to be a runner in Young POTY @ 18-1 hhhyyyfffhhhyyy?

I feel under pressure now, where's Archer gone to field some of these City questions? Smiley

Yes, I think so. I've mentioned before, I don't think YPOTY is a particularly strong field, and you can now remove Sane from the equation.
Rodri looks a bit of a beast but obv playing in a somewhat unfashionable position to get the recognition for these awards.
Can see him having a big season though and playing an integral part in any success we might have, so certainly wouldn't put anyone off at 18s.

Regarding Sterling, as we discussed you could easy just back him every year for goals and POTY. Odds on both have obv been slashed after yesterday, it was an impressive performance but do get the impression the bookies have overcompensated for what ultimately was just one game in what will be a long season.
I know I'm fighting a losing battle but for me the real value in the POTY market is Bernardo now he's out to 14s. Seems like another big overreaction from beteveryday due to him starting on the bench yesterday, and I feel it's a great spot to take advantage of said overreaction.

Best Bitter.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #136536 on: August 11, 2019, 11:56:16 AM »

Kane at 16/1 to be player of the year must be too big if he is 7/2 to win the GB and this years total could be big to win it.    Hard to see why he is 4 times the price?  Do you really  have to win the league or be close second like Liverpool last year to win this award?

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/pfa-player-of-the-year
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 12:03:50 PM by arbboy » Logged
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #136537 on: August 11, 2019, 11:58:44 AM »

Might need 30 to win the boot this year.  Can't see how a rag or semi rag can realistically win it.  When MC are going away to top half teams and pounding them by 5 someone could really get a double figure score put on them this year.  I think the key question for this market is who is going to take MC's pens if SA keeps missing them?  Who is gtd 2nd choice if he isn't on the pitch and/or they make a change?   Sterling will never take them right?

More City questions Smiley

Our best taker is Gundogan, but Aguero will always have first dibs if on the field. Jesus doesn't have a great record but is probably the default 2nd choice.
There are probably half a dozen players who could argue they should be taking them if Aguero isn't playing (KDB, Sterling, Mahrez, Bernardo, Silva etc), but I think one of the 2 forwards will take priority.

Best Bitter.
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #136538 on: August 12, 2019, 12:09:17 AM »

Kicking off on twitter as skybet not paying out on Maguire tackles today.....according the Opta stats he was zero! ....you don’t get much for 80 million these days 😂

They “super boosted “ a mug bet of Magiure two tackles and Rashford two shots on target 6/1 from 3/1.
 Obviously if their stats company say no tackles took place according to the definition ,,,then of course Skybet aren’t going to pay out. However there is a least one “tackle” I’ve seen on the 65 min that  for me definitely fits their definition of a tackle. Opta seem at fault..but punters obviously  blaming Sky. ...who aren’t budging. Not good PR.
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136539 on: August 12, 2019, 07:05:51 AM »

Kicking off on twitter as skybet not paying out on Maguire tackles today.....according the Opta stats he was zero! ....you don’t get much for 80 million these days 😂

They “super boosted “ a mug bet of Magiure two tackles and Rashford two shots on target 6/1 from 3/1.
 Obviously if their stats company say no tackles took place according to the definition ,,,then of course Skybet aren’t going to pay out. However there is a least one “tackle” I’ve seen on the 65 min that  for me definitely fits their definition of a tackle. Opta seem at fault..but punters obviously  blaming Sky. ...who aren’t budging. Not good PR.

Surely, they should just pay out on this? The people placing these bets are the ones they want to keep sweet aren't they?
HutchGF

View Profile
« Reply #136540 on: August 12, 2019, 07:17:31 AM »

The twitter thread is pretty funny actually. Some of the videos posted of tackles seem pretty clear cut to me, how can opta rule he made zero tackles?
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #136541 on: August 12, 2019, 09:14:58 AM »

Surely, they should just pay out on this? The people placing these bets are the ones they want to keep sweet aren't they?

Exactly....you feel if this was Paddy ,they would at least refund and make a joke of 80 million well spent!
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #136542 on: August 12, 2019, 09:40:07 AM »

Can You Beat The Bookies?

BBC1 tonight 10.35. Should be interesting.

Another tonight

BBC Panorama: Addicted to Gambling on 12 August at 8.30pm on BBC One and on the BBC iPlayer afterwards
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136543 on: August 12, 2019, 09:51:33 AM »

Another one to watch.

https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/bbc-panorama-investigation-shows-significant-surge-in-bookmaker-complaints/394837?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=RP%20-%20News&utm_content=Panarama&utm_term=Null

Oops, just seen the Ripple post...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 10:03:04 AM by Chompy » Logged

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #136544 on: August 12, 2019, 10:04:26 AM »

Joke having prices for this sort of thing but the acca whackers love them. What exactly constitues a tackle now then? Apparently not the moment when Arraham got dumped for the tenth time by Maguire it seems.

Pages: 1 ... 9099 9100 9101 9102 [9103] 9104 9105 9106 9107 ... 9208 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: