blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 03:53:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272586 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604208 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3240 on: December 20, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »

"Arsene Wenger laments injury to Olivier Giroud that leaves Arsenal with one fit striker for chaotic festive period"

that would be Lacazette?

Sanchez can't play as a false 9? walcott and welbeck not fit either?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3241 on: December 20, 2017, 10:47:28 AM »

"Arsene Wenger laments injury to Olivier Giroud that leaves Arsenal with one fit striker for chaotic festive period"

that would be Lacazette?

Theo is not fit for purpose but Nketiah might get a chance.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3242 on: December 20, 2017, 11:08:11 AM »

that would be Lacazette?

Just one more example of how AW is frequently quoted out of context to try and make him look daft.

Here is what he actually said:

http://news.arseblog.com/2017/12/wenger-wary-of-squad-fatigue-after-giroud-blow/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3243 on: December 20, 2017, 06:36:17 PM »

Tomas Rosicky finally hangs up his boots and in typically classy fashion he called the club and gave an interview.

news.arseblog.com/2017/12/rosicky-calls-arsenal-to-thank-fans-says-im-a-gunner-forever/?utm_campaign=autotwitter&utm_medium=

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3244 on: December 22, 2017, 09:18:57 AM »

Why Arsene Wenger must start taking a more pragmatic approach in big games - starting on Friday night against Liverpool

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/21/arsene-wenger-needs-finally-show-humility-arsenal-beat-liverpool/

My eyes are open wide
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3245 on: December 22, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »

Wenger’s efforts to counter the counter cause Arsenal confusion.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/dec/21/arsene-wenger-counter-arsenal-confusion?CMP=share_btn_tw 

My eyes are open wide
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3246 on: December 22, 2017, 10:41:00 AM »

In my eyes our problem is one of balance and playing three left-footers in midfield won't help that.

I think we might play a back four this evening with Maitland-Niles playing in his natural DM position which would lead to one of Xhaka, Wilshere, or Ozil being benched.

muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #3247 on: December 22, 2017, 07:33:27 PM »

I'm not familiar enough with other teams. Is it standard for managers to play unproven DM's at left back and left backs at centre back?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3248 on: December 24, 2017, 10:11:12 PM »

A Christmas Poem by Tim Stillman:

https://arseblog.com/2017/12/arsenal-ode-2017/

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3249 on: December 24, 2017, 10:40:05 PM »

And an ode from Arseblog:

https://soundcloud.com/arseblog/twas-the-night-before-christmas-2017

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3250 on: December 31, 2017, 09:30:01 PM »

Mike Dean is an humungous *****

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3251 on: January 01, 2018, 12:19:15 PM »

Mike Dean is an humungous *****

He is, but it was a piss poor performance yet again.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3252 on: January 03, 2018, 06:57:04 PM »

I can't honestly say that I'm looking forward to this evening's game.

The left side of our defence with Holding behind Maitland-Niles looks sure to be targeted so let's hope the two youngsters acquit themselves well.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3253 on: January 03, 2018, 07:16:03 PM »

The left side of our defence with Holding behind Maitland-Niles looks sure to be targeted so let's hope the two youngsters acquit themselves well.

I'll have an even 5p with you that those 2 do better than Chambers and Bellerin

sola virtus nobilitat
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3254 on: January 03, 2018, 07:30:41 PM »

I'll have an even 5p with you that those 2 do better than Chambers and Bellerin

The good thing about Mustafi playing centrally is that he seems to dive in less - hopefully not famous last words.

I shall be assuming my usual position behind the sofa with eyes partially covered...

Pages: 1 ... 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: