blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:58:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604919 times)
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3345 on: March 01, 2018, 10:26:27 PM »

where is bigadz when you need him!  30 points off top spot with 10 games left!  Closer to bottom spot than top spot!
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: March 01, 2018, 11:46:44 PM »

where is bigadz when you need him!  30 points off top spot with 10 games left!  Closer to bottom spot than top spot!

Probably not come up for air, since the handicap weights got published.

I'm hoping he'll return before Chelts, but if not then, before the footy season ends Smiley

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: March 02, 2018, 11:28:35 AM »

@FOBRacing

Are Arsenal trying to protect their handicap mark before Cheltenham?

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: March 02, 2018, 11:31:12 AM »

@FOBRacing

Grin At this rate they will be playing them in a couple of years 
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: March 02, 2018, 11:37:28 AM »

@FOBRacing

Grin At this rate they will be playing them in a couple of years 

very good

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: March 02, 2018, 11:38:20 AM »

Not even mildly funny.

Next thing you know Arsenal will be mocked by Stoke fans, rofl.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: March 02, 2018, 11:41:17 AM »

Gary Neville was getting stuck into Arsenal again last night, pointing out there were many empty seats.

It was -5c, ("feels like" -12c), a gale was howling, snow was falling, most public transport was cancelled, if ever there was a night to stay at home it was last night.

I enjoy Gary's analysis, but his constant whining on his pet topics is a bit much.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: March 02, 2018, 11:48:33 AM »

Gary Neville was getting stuck into Arsenal again last night, pointing out there were many empty seats.

It was -5c, ("feels like" -12c), a gale was howling, snow was falling, most public transport was cancelled, if ever there was a night to stay at home it was last night.

I enjoy Gary's analysis, but his constant whining on his pet topics is a bit much.

Personally I think he is one of the best sports commentators out there along with John McEnroe , a breath
of fresh air to the mundane "analysis" of the likes of Alan "unbelievable" Shearer.

The MOTD post match analysis is cringe worthy boring and simplistic , basically just replaying the goals.

Utter tosh.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: March 02, 2018, 11:51:28 AM »

In the space of a few hours and on different shows I heard Martin Keown and Ian Wright both say Wenger was "too old". I just find that a staggering statement to make. How can you be too old to be a good manager? Too young for sure but too old? Loads of older guys than Wenger have experienced success. Roy at the palace being the most recent. Stale maybe but too old. What is this nonsense??

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: March 02, 2018, 11:53:35 AM »

Personally I think he is one of the best sports commentators out there along with John McEnroe , a breath
of fresh air to the mundane "analysis" of the likes of Alan "unbelievable" Shearer.

The MOTD post match analysis is cringe worthy boring and simplistic , basically just replaying the goals.

Utter tosh.

Yes, agree with every word, surprisingly, as I rarely agree with a word you say, as you do tend to spout a lot of bollox.

Just think chuntering on & on about the reduced attendance last night was a bit ott. Did he really think any ground suffering that weather would be full last night?

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: March 02, 2018, 11:54:57 AM »

In the space of a few hours and on different shows I heard Martin Keown and Ian Wright both say Wenger was "too old". I just find that a staggering statement to make. How can you be too old to be a good manager? Too young for sure but too old? Loads of older guys than Wenger have experienced success. Roy at the palace being the most recent. Stale maybe but too old. What is this nonsense??

It's called lazy journalism, or following the herd.

bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: March 02, 2018, 11:57:08 AM »

Class of 92 is also a great insight into the semi professional game and the trials and tribulations
of trying to keep everyone on board when your looking to change everything about the club.

Have to say , I am mightily impressed with everything he does , apart from managing a club of course Sad
bookiebasher

View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: March 02, 2018, 12:05:43 PM »

Utter tosh.

Yes, agree with every word, surprisingly, as I rarely agree with a word you say, as you do tend to spout a lot of bollox.

Just think chuntering on & on about the reduced attendance last night was a bit ott. Did he really think any ground suffering that weather would be full last night?

He obviously forgot that most Arsenal fans are southern softies not used to a bit of snow whereas  all the
Man Utd fans are hardened northern .......hang on a minute ....errrr.......southern softies as well  Grin
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: March 02, 2018, 02:26:50 PM »

Maybe he got told to go gently on them this time, so rather than ripping apart the team again, he just dug them out about lack of attendance.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: March 03, 2018, 08:33:28 AM »

When Arsenal can't even summon one of their usual post-disappointment responses, what's left?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/mar/01/arsenal-bad-habits-undoing-again-manchester-city-defeat

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Pages: 1 ... 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: