blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 12:39:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 603446 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3330 on: February 04, 2018, 11:32:14 PM »

"When you look at the 5 big leagues in Europe, in December we know all 4 champions - England, France, Germany & Spain...

... That means something is not right in our game. The huge financial power of some clubs is basically destroying the competition."

- Arsène Wenger.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: February 05, 2018, 07:14:29 AM »

"When you look at the 5 big leagues in Europe, in December we know all 4 champions - England, France, Germany & Spain...

... That means something is not right in our game. The huge financial power of some clubs is basically destroying the competition."

- Arsène Wenger.

Suck it up Arsene.  I’ll respect that viewpoint after you put a shift in managing Burnley.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: February 09, 2018, 01:52:36 PM »

http://news.arseblog.com/2014/09/is-this-the-greatest-ever-arsenal-sprs-combined-xi/

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
muckthenuts

View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: February 22, 2018, 11:34:05 PM »

Arsenal fans, at what point do we just start breaking shit?

Was at the game today, and the only mildly entertaining part of the evening was being part of the crowd. The atmosphere was palpable to being in a strip club for 14 hours, popping a blue pill, then discovering all the brothels had shut for the night. The frustration everyone felt was crazy.

Every player on the pitch tonight was shite, but some really sucked more than others. Out of those who did you have Holding, Chambers, Elneny and Welbeck, all Wenger has spent actual money on bringing to the club. Given how crap they are it actually makes you wonder if Wenger didn't just run like absolute God when we he some put together the invincibles team. I'm convinced Iwobi has nudes of Wenger on his phone to keep getting picked like he is. It's early days but Mhikitaryan is threatening to be part of the worst deal in the history of trades, maybe ever. All in, it's the same shit year in year out.

So I want to know for those who feel the same as me, when do we start breaking shit? 

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: February 23, 2018, 12:06:47 AM »

I'm not that bothered about tonight as it was always going to be an iffy game with the cup final only a couple of days away.   Wasn't great, but I'd rather they got it right Sunday.   At least we're through.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: February 26, 2018, 11:12:38 AM »

its s obad, no longer worthy of comment it seems

lets leave it to Gary Neville

“I don’t even want to talk about them because they’ve been an absolute disgrace. Ramsey and Xhaka walking on a Football pitch. Absolutely spineless.”

My eyes are open wide
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: February 26, 2018, 12:39:26 PM »

Great rant by Neville yesterday..borne out of a historical respect for arse as rivals when he played I imagine. Pretty insipid yesterday and  a bit unexpected given recent year performances in domestic cups.

sola virtus nobilitat
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: February 26, 2018, 12:53:29 PM »

Should sack the manager. All the proper clubs are doing it.

Need to be quick if you want Fatty Evans though.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: February 28, 2018, 09:24:38 AM »

Have the majority of players regressed under Arsene Wenger's management?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/02/26/has-every-arsenal-player-regressed-arsene-wenger/

My eyes are open wide
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: March 01, 2018, 11:33:21 AM »

Arsenal are due to host Man City tonight, what chance it going ahead?

The pitch will be fine, but local transport & roads not so much.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: March 01, 2018, 11:59:56 AM »

Arsenal are due to host Man City tonight, what chance it going ahead?

The pitch will be fine, but local transport & roads not so much.

The mancs were due to travel up to London today and if they failed to arrive would forfeit the match.

The game being called off might well scupper our best chance of collecting the points.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: March 01, 2018, 03:06:58 PM »

Click to see full-size image.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: March 01, 2018, 08:14:16 PM »

Jeez, what a goal that was.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: March 01, 2018, 08:45:48 PM »

Our defending has been pretty poor again but they were great goals by City.    We've had chances that we've just not been good enough to convert.   

gg Arsene, time to call it a day

kp24

View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: March 01, 2018, 09:09:44 PM »

I’m not an arsenal fan but it whines up me royally watching arsenal and wengers blind faith in what he’s got a club when most of the players aren't good enough if you want to challenging for top honours,it doesn’t help that the hierarchy aren’t bothered about winning trophies only getting into the top 4 and I think that’s helped contribute to the general malaise at the club and acceptance of 2nd best. I hate to say it but wenger should have 5-6 years ago but worry for you as wenger genuinely thinks he’s the man to turn it around still!
Pages: 1 ... 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: