blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:07:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604788 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: March 03, 2018, 10:06:32 AM »

Had a punt on Eddie Howe to be next manager @20/1 and would love to see that happen. Was thinking this was a heart ruling head type scenario but with Brenda @5/1 & Arteta @10/1 which both appear ridic, maybe not. Hope they don't auto look abroad as usual when the time comes. In the meantime if the Bournemouth gaffer changed his name to Eduardo Howentiz we might see that price tumble.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: March 03, 2018, 10:52:58 AM »

If Coral make Wenger 5-2 to still be in charge at the start of next season and we trust their opinion, he's 2-5 to leave.

Amazed the 28-1 Conte is still there tbh. He's been moaning again about the club needing to show ambition and RA won't put up with it you feel.

Such an obvious fit isn't it?

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: March 03, 2018, 11:10:20 AM »

If Coral make Wenger 5-2 to still be in charge at the start of next season and we trust their opinion, he's 2-5 to leave.

Amazed the 28-1 Conte is still there tbh. He's been moaning again about the club needing to show ambition and RA won't put up with it you feel.

Conte wants to go back to Italy though lifestyle wise doesn't he?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: March 03, 2018, 11:16:42 AM »

I don't see him as an obvious fit - mainly because I feel he's more of a short-term appointment and we need someone younger for the long haul.

I've dabbled on Howe @33/1
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 11:27:43 AM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: March 03, 2018, 01:27:46 PM »

I don't see him as an obvious fit - mainly because I feel he's more of a short-term appointment and we need someone younger for the long haul.

I'd be very surprised if the Arsenal board went with Howe. He's done well with a lower mid table size (although it could be argued he's spent money this year and they have regressed).
Since when does doing well with a lower mid table side get you the Arsenal job? That appointment would be a fair sight worse than the Moyes -> Man Utd appointment imo. At least Moyes won 3 LMA awards and got a relegation threatened side to Champions League (qualifiers) and had proven himself over 15 years.
Arsenal need a steady pair of hands, not a wild gamble imo.
Break the bank and get Simone imo.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: March 03, 2018, 02:38:10 PM »

I'd be very surprised if the Arsenal board went with Howe. He's done well with alower  mid table size (although it could be argued he's spent money this year and they have regressed).
Since when does doing well with a lower mid table side get you the Arsenal job? That appointment would be a fair sight worse than the Moyes -> Man Utd appointment imo. At least Moyes won 3 LMA awards and got a relegation threatened side to Champions League (qualifiers) and had proven himself over 15 years.

Isn't that What Arsenal are now?

Grin

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: March 03, 2018, 05:05:24 PM »

Click to see full-size image.

Cheesy

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: March 04, 2018, 01:57:42 PM »

Too funny this.

Lewandowski having a field day against the statues at the back.

Conte IN!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 01:59:44 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: March 04, 2018, 01:58:52 PM »

This is just so bad from Arsenal. Really does look as though nobody on the pitch even cares anymore...

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: March 04, 2018, 03:45:27 PM »

First time Wegner has lost 4 in a row. Upcoming fixtures:

AC Milan (A)
Watford (H)
AC Milan (H)
Stoke (H)

Would he resign if it gets to 8 in a row? I imagine the atmosphere at those 3 home games is going to be, err, interesting.
Royal Flush

Booooccccceeeeeee

View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: March 04, 2018, 07:55:57 PM »

We didn't play that well today (effort was top notch) and beat Arsenal, to beat Arsenal we should have a performance of a season or get very lucky, neither happened.

That team today didn't even try, so many high balls to the middle of the pitch unchallenged, Wilshere aside they've given up.

[19:44:40] Oracle: WE'RE ALL GOING ON A SPANISH HOLIDAY! TRIGGS STABLES SHIT!
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: March 04, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »

I'd be very surprised if the Arsenal board went with Howe. He's done well with a lower mid table size (although it could be argued he's spent money this year and they have regressed).

How many premier league games has Simeone won?

I despise this philosophy that foreign managers or indeed players totally unproven in a unique league are a safe bet to succeed in that league. Stops the progression of our home grown talent massively and in all reality the lifespan of a manager these days is like 3 games so I don't think the gambol is all that huge. Obviously you're right but I still want more Jamie Vardy stories in the EPL please!

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: March 05, 2018, 09:48:51 AM »

What worries me is that there's nobody on that board that appears to have much of a clue about football.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: March 09, 2018, 06:52:57 AM »

Decent last night..Glad Wenger catches a break from all the criticism for a few days at least

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: March 09, 2018, 02:33:41 PM »

Decent last night..Glad Wenger catches a break from all the criticism for a few days at least

Last night has to be worth a 3 year extension, for sure Wink

Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: