blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:05:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272607 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Arsenal FC a very promising story
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 ... 279 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Arsenal FC a very promising story  (Read 604770 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2820 on: July 24, 2017, 07:15:19 PM »

I heard that we bid £10m for Elneny, Arsenal accepted but player declined as it was London or nothing if he was to stay in England.

any chatter of that from the Arsenal end?

(could of course just be agent/journalist nonsense, as much of this stuff is)

Just caught the first whiff of an Elneny transfer rumour on my spider's web - apparently Galatasaray's sporting director is in town to begin negotiations   

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: July 29, 2017, 11:34:52 PM »

I think we might have a player in Reiss Nelson - only seventeen but showed a lot of promise today - wouldn't be surprised to see him feature for the first team.

Obviously some might disagree Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
rinswun

View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: July 30, 2017, 05:41:03 AM »

Did he cost £60mil though? Not gonna be a player if not. #fanlogic

Free Golf Tips - www.fairwaywedge.com

@fairwaywedge
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: July 30, 2017, 07:40:28 AM »

Did he cost £60mil though? Not gonna be a player if not. #fanlogic

Very good. Wink

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: July 31, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »

It is 'ideal' that afc have eight players out of contract next years, claims Arsene Wenger

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/07/30/mesut-ozil-likely-leave-arsenal-free-next-summer-says-arsene/

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2825 on: August 01, 2017, 08:57:15 AM »

Arsenal summer clear-out delayed with players refusing to take pay cuts to join new clubs http://dailym.ai/2tSeWEk

Gibbs,chambers etc

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: August 01, 2017, 01:28:09 PM »

Listening to Tim Vickery in the small hours last night and he suggested a Sanchez/Aguero swap may be on the cards?
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: August 01, 2017, 02:23:16 PM »

Seems a pretty ridiculous suggestion. Aguero is on £220,000 a week, way higher than the highest payed player at Arsenal. Doubt they'd break their wage structure to essentially swap a like for like player exactly the same age. Aguero probably gets free reign over where he goes if he ever moves, doubt Arsenal would be very high on his list either.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: August 01, 2017, 04:30:37 PM »

Seems a pretty ridiculous suggestion. Aguero is on £220,000 a week, way higher than the highest payed player at Arsenal. Doubt they'd break their wage structure to essentially swap a like for like player exactly the same age. Aguero probably gets free reign over where he goes if he ever moves, doubt Arsenal would be very high on his list either.

Theo is on £150K p/w and he is not our highest earner so I doubt £220K per week is "way higher".

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #2829 on: August 01, 2017, 04:58:29 PM »

Theo is on £150K p/w and he is not our highest earner so I doubt £220K per week is "way higher".

Source?
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: August 01, 2017, 05:01:07 PM »

Source?

Pretty much common knowledge as is the fact Ozil and Alexis are currently on ~£180K p/w.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2831 on: August 01, 2017, 05:39:49 PM »

Lacazette is on £200K p/w according to the media too.

Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: August 02, 2017, 11:01:03 AM »

Source?

Pretty much common knowledge as is the fact Ozil and Alexis are currently on ~£180K p/w.
[/quote

Not surprising that Ozil and Sanchez want more if they know Theo is on £150k!

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: August 02, 2017, 12:26:37 PM »

Source?

[/quote

Not surprising that Ozil and Sanchez want more if they know Theo is on £150k!

It was that summer when we lost both Cesc and Nasri with the natives growing increasingly restless at the thought of losing another.

Theo (clearly guided by his extremely smart agent Jonathan Barnett) had let his contract run right down to a couple of months so he was effectively on a Bosman and found himself in a perfect storm to sign an incredible deal having played some of his best football in the weeks leading up to him "signing da ting".

It always amuses me when players show their best form when a new deal is in the offing.

diondustbin

View Profile
« Reply #2834 on: August 03, 2017, 11:16:08 PM »

important we dont get smashed by chelsea this weekend or the wenger out boys will be on his back instantly
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 ... 279 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: