blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:04:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live poker
| | |-+  Live Tournament Staking
| | | |-+  Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Tournament Staking Package SOLD OUT  (Read 25557 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 28, 2012, 03:54:20 PM »

Bust the GP unfortunately guys in 169th for £170

We lost 2 sets of blinds as the shorties just jammed or rejammed and we found nothing then after 35mins mp open jams for 152k at 2500/5000/500 and were in the big blind with 2red jacks and call it off but he had QQ and we didnt get there.
Next orbit after blinds have gone through us it folds to us in the co and we jam 60k with A5ss getting snapped by the bb who covers us and dominates us with AKo

Our final tourney of the stake is the £200 here next weekend and I'm playing Saturday 1b

current kitty £170

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »

You lose my money slower than I lose my own Rich!

Difference is, I just sit & pass......

This has been - is - tremendous fun, loved it, we've huffed & puffed & had near misses galore.

Well done you.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 28, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »

You lose my money slower than I lose my own Rich!

Difference is, I just sit & pass......

This has been - is - tremendous fun, loved it, we've huffed & puffed & had near misses galore.

Well done you.
Thanks Tikay
I have really enjoyed it as well and feel I have in a weird way played very differently than if it was all my own money.
*note to self, must take care of the pounds!!

Fingers crossed we get a deep run next weekend Wink

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 04, 2012, 04:37:15 PM »

Arrived at DTD having left Essex at 2pm for our final event Wink on the never ending stake!!

Let's try and build another stack for a deep run.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47:27 PM »

DTD Tournament Report

I had a ok starting table with Liam Batey having immediate position on me and Thewy on the table as well and a couple of aggro spots and being dealt a succession of 2/9 8/3 7/4 combos meant we could stay out of the way in the early exchanges whilst watching people move chips back and forwards pre-antes with a variety of different holdings and didnt play a hand of note until the blinds were at 250/500/50 by which time George2loose had joined the fun and we were dealt   and raised to 1125 which just got the 4 callers and we see a flop of   which the BB checks and I cbet 2800 which gets flatted to my immediate left and after 2 folds the short stack from the BB goes all in for 14k total, I re-jam and after a dwell and an ask for the "pot to be spread" the chap to my right calls off with   and the BB had   the dealer dealt a sweatastic   on the turn and the   otr meant we more than double up to 68k.

With G2L on the table I know he is going to be opening loads of pots and that he would defo make life difficult for me by 3/4 b'ing me when I open early so tried to stay out of his way as much as I could but we played a couple of interesting hands where he opened utg to 1300 @ 3/600 (which he had on the last 3 occasions) and after 2 less experienced oppos had flatted I 3b the co to 4275 with   , G2L flats and we see a flop of  three clubs  G2L ck we cbet 6350 into circa 13000 and he flats again so now know he has something and the dealer rolls of the  Two Diamonds which whilst being about 7 spots lower than the diamond we wanted gave us a chance and after he checked I felt that taking the free card is the best option as if he now CR us our stack sizes are very awkward and were only drawing to the flush. The river was the   and George chks again so I fired out 11600 but am repping a fairly thin line of AA/AK and G2L sigh flicked in the call with QQ but overall I am happy with my line.

I now had to sit tight as had 40bigs and no cards and the next forward movement we made was at 1/2k where I receive a double through after the chap to my left received AA to knock out Liam the very next hand I find   utg2 and make it 2200 and whilst still stacking his chips the gentleman just over min3b's to 4800 so we flat the extra 2600 from a 50k stack and see the flop of   and donk lead 5300 which gets met with a raise to 16k after a short pause we announce allin and he snaps with   and after a heart sweat on the turn we move over 100k with the average at 56k.

I had played a further couple of pots with G2L where he won either pre or the other pot where we saw a flop  and I folded the river with   on a   runout and we missed the riverwith the action going me raise pre G2L 3b we flat oop flop George bets we flat and then small donk lead the turn looking for a cheap river but miss and ck ck losing to 88 but we got back a lot of those chips and some when again we found 99 and raise to 3500 at 8/1600 from about 110k which gets met by the now obligatory 3b from G2L to 8200 but this time he was in the SB so give him a bit more credit and had already got a plan for the hand to make a small 4b and if he 5b's again likely to be small this will leave us some options and a 6b from me is going to look vvv strong as despite looks I am a few years older than G2L  Wink and the rest of the hand played out with me 4 b'ing to 18700, him 5b'ing to 29100 and then a final and committing 6b from me to 53500 and winning the pot and George folding A2 or something.

With 2 levels of the day left a having raise folded a couple of times we were back down to 116k when we sadly departed this event after finding AK utg and making it 6200 at 15/3000 G2L again 3b's the btn to 13500 and Nirvana (hero) 4b's from the BB which depsite him being nearly 85 does not mean he always has a hand, however after discussing the hand with G2L he is also not aware of mine and his dynamic but is defo aware in game of the fact that G2L is going to light alot her and 4b's to 32000 and with the action back to me I have a fold or shove option and chose the latter with George snap folding and Glen snap calling with Aces and we lost a big pot that would have given us a chance for day2.  I think this hand is fairly close and driving down the M1 again felt I could have found the fold and just not told anyone but in-game is so different.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:07:19 PM by Eso Kral » Logged

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 06, 2012, 02:00:44 PM »

Well that concludes this epic saga of a staking thread where we played 10 or 11 tournaments in total for an outlay of £2798 in actual entries played and an overall cash of £11770 and an overall ROI of 321% so you guys defo ran good (obv feel sorry for the next lot of stakers  Wink) of which there is £170 from the DTD Grand Prix left over and the first £600 was rolled over and the %'s owed from the £11k bink paid up when the chq cleared.

I am happy to ship back based on this which would be
£17 Tikay
£17 Dylan
£51 Flushy/Dubai
OR....
We can have one final Hurrah at the £500+ £60 at DTD for which I am already regg'd for Day1a Thursday 30th having won a satty 3 weeks ago which would mean some ££ coming back my way with details below

Tikay £39
Dylan £39
Flushy/Dubai £117
Will wait to hear from Tikay and Dylan but am pretty sure Dubai and Flushy are Gambling!

Thanks for the stake guys it has been very very interesting!

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 06, 2012, 02:03:52 PM »

Well that concludes this epic saga of a staking thread where we played 10 or 11 tournaments in total for an outlay of £2798 in actual entries played and an overall cash of £11770 and an overall ROI of 321% so you guys defo ran good (obv feel sorry for the next lot of stakers  Wink) of which there is £170 from the DTD Grand Prix left over and the first £600 was rolled over and the %'s owed from the £11k bink paid up when the chq cleared.

£17 Tikay
£17 Dylan
£51 Flushy/Dubai
OR....
We can have one final Hurrah at the £500+ £60 at DTD for which I am already regg'd for Day1a Thursday 30th having won a satty 3 weeks ago which would mean some ££ coming back my way with details below

Tikay £39
Dylan £39
Flushy/Dubai £117
Will wait to hear from Tikay and Dylan but am pretty sure Dubai and Flushy are Gambling!

Loved this from start to finish, Rich, great fun, so yes, please, I owe you £39 & we go for the DTD £500.

Shall I send by Bank TX?

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 06, 2012, 02:22:54 PM »

£17 Tikay
£17 Dylan
£51 Flushy/Dubai
OR....

Tikay £39
Dylan £39
Flushy/Dubai £117

Loved this from start to finish, Rich, great fun, so yes, please, I owe you £39 & we go for the DTD £500.

Shall I send by Bank TX?
Bank would be great thanks Tikay lmk if you need the details again.
Had text from Dubai and obv they are in so just need Dylan in the team again.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: August 06, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »

£17 Tikay
£17 Dylan
£51 Flushy/Dubai
OR....

Tikay £39
Dylan £39
Flushy/Dubai £117

Shall I send by Bank TX?
Bank would be great thanks Tikay lmk if you need the details again.
Had text from Dubai and obv they are in so just need Dylan in the team again.

SENT by Bank TX.

I have sent £78, not £39. I know Dyl wil want in, but he does not get on blonde every day, so I've paid on his behalf, too, & he can settle up with me whenever. If by chance he does not want it, I'll take it.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2012, 11:43:48 AM »

That's All Folks

The £500 was the final event on the never ending package and I late regged having had a hellish day on the roads at 250/500 but with 50k s/s it was fine but then proceeded to lose 3 hands with Pairs in pos to spin me down to 27k 30 mins later on my first break so then I had to nit it up a bit and make sure the hands played were meaningfull and I got the opportunity at 4/800/100 when "Local Anon" raised to 2100 otb and we find  in the bb and 3b to 4700 which he snap calls and we see a flop of  , now the villain in question has not folded many hands all day and is sitting on over 100k at the start of the hand and I had noticed that to most small cbets he put in a chunky rr so I fired 4900 and after some umming and ahhing and asking the delaer to spread the pot he folded  Sad and we had 34k at the end of level 8.

I managed to get above ss for the first time when I received a full double through to 62k with KK vs AJ all in on a flop of  and as reported despite an antirail from Celtic and Kinboshi we held and we were back in the game, unfortunately I had to 4b fold in awhat looked like a great spot for one of the blinds to 3b a lp open from me after the btn flatted which dented us backwards to 44k at 500/1000 and then in the next level I handed a full double to 2 players in the same hand when CF who had just lost a pot and was now down to 7200 open shipped UTG and I find 33 next to act and knowing that Charles is likely to be very wide here rejam 18bbs and am not loving life when the co calls AI for 23k total and flips 77 with CF holding AQo who triples through with the co getting the other 16k and I am down to 9bigs.

The blinds went through me and then I couldnt find any 2 cards close to jam with and after folding utg1 I decided it was either jam UTG without looking or be forced to call allin from the bb the hand after and took the former option so after a fake look shipped the 6bb's and get 3b by the btn with both blinds folding and I peek at the first card which is the  but was sadly followed by an offsuit 3 and we dont get there vs JJ.

So that's it my first package done and dusted and a decent profit for all with a few sweats along the way so thanks to Tikay/Dylan/Demps and Dubai for the stake and if any of you guys are interested when I come back from hols early oct I will most likely be putting together a similar staked package for a few live events to the end of the year as with Petra pregnant again I need to be tight with my BR so if any of you guys are interest again pls pm me and I shall give you guys first option but if not no worries and thanks again for the opportunity.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »

That's All Folks

The £500 was the final event on the never ending package and I late regged having had a hellish day on the roads at 250/500 but with 50k s/s it was fine but then proceeded to lose 3 hands with Pairs in pos to spin me down to 27k 30 mins later on my first break so then I had to nit it up a bit and make sure the hands played were meaningfull and I got the opportunity at 4/800/100 when "Local Anon" raised to 2100 otb and we find  in the bb and 3b to 4700 which he snap calls and we see a flop of  , now the villain in question has not folded many hands all day and is sitting on over 100k at the start of the hand and I had noticed that to most small cbets he put in a chunky rr so I fired 4900 and after some umming and ahhing and asking the delaer to spread the pot he folded  Sad and we had 34k at the end of level 8.

I managed to get above ss for the first time when I received a full double through to 62k with KK vs AJ all in on a flop of  and as reported despite an antirail from Celtic and Kinboshi we held and we were back in the game, unfortunately I had to 4b fold in awhat looked like a great spot for one of the blinds to 3b a lp open from me after the btn flatted which dented us backwards to 44k at 500/1000 and then in the next level I handed a full double to 2 players in the same hand when CF who had just lost a pot and was now down to 7200 open shipped UTG and I find 33 next to act and knowing that Charles is likely to be very wide here rejam 18bbs and am not loving life when the co calls AI for 23k total and flips 77 with CF holding AQo who triples through with the co getting the other 16k and I am down to 9bigs.

The blinds went through me and then I couldnt find any 2 cards close to jam with and after folding utg1 I decided it was either jam UTG without looking or be forced to call allin from the bb the hand after and took the former option so after a fake look shipped the 6bb's and get 3b by the btn with both blinds folding and I peek at the first card which is the  but was sadly followed by an offsuit 3 and we dont get there vs JJ.

So that's it my first package done and dusted and a decent profit for all with a few sweats along the way so thanks to Tikay/Dylan/Demps and Dubai for the stake and if any of you guys are interested when I come back from hols early oct I will most likely be putting together a similar staked package for a few live events to the end of the year as with Petra pregnant again I need to be tight with my BR so if any of you guys are interest again pls pm me and I shall give you guys first option but if not no worries and thanks again for the opportunity.

Thanks Rich, I've really enjoyed this stake, & had a bundle of fun, & you've been great, keeping us updated & everything.

As to your last para, all things being equal (you never know, I might go skinto, or the Umpire might signal Close of Play earlier than hoped) I'd definitely take up the option if offered, please.

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2012, 01:59:32 PM »

Yeah a model example of how to do a staking thread, in terms of communication, how you deal with things....and winning.  I'll def take a piece next time if I am quick enough and the balla crew of Dubai, Flusy and Gramps don't rest instantly

Thanks for taking Vinny home as well yesterday, I had an early meeting and it was really appreciated....wasn't in the mood to hang around and socailise.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: