blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:36:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1021594 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: October 21, 2014, 10:27:17 AM »

Simon said he was quite interested in Best Trip.

So was i, i never said i had backed it. On reflection i was not as keen as i thought earlier in the day to suggest a bet upon doing the race in more detail. The non runner was the icing on the cake for me. (Fwiw a very senior/highly respected blonde member who i help out betting wise agreed and made it one of his only two bets on the day) This led to me having a minimum win bet on the animal near the off.

You may think i am a "punterer" but i don't actually have that many bets (small nfl ones to keep me awake during night shifts talking £5/£10 max don't really count)

I have put things up on here that have won and i haven't backed and vice versa its not a betting log for me just a sounding board of opinions.

Spending a hell of a lot of time on the Breeders at the moment, hopefully will be a few winners ala Casper to come from that.

John,

FWIW, there will be a "Breeders Cup Betting Preview" Show on Ch 861 next Tuesday, with the Usual Suspects in the Studio.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: October 21, 2014, 10:31:32 AM »

Is the spider in attendance?

Smiley
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: October 21, 2014, 10:39:50 AM »

Is the spider in attendance?

Smiley

Mr Channing never goes anywhere without his spider, & copious quantities of alcohol.

That's the whole secret of Betting Emporium, you know - the drunken spider.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: October 21, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »

From Plumpton yesterday.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: October 21, 2014, 10:59:51 AM »

From Plumpton yesterday.

great pic

The two out the back waiting for handicaps?
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: October 21, 2014, 11:02:05 AM »

From Plumpton yesterday.

Bloody kids

No wonder the ground rode like a ploughed field!

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: October 21, 2014, 11:07:30 AM »

I thought it was a wonderful photo.

It's the Shetland Pony Gold Cup, no less.  

Here's the jockey line-up.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 11:10:42 AM by tikay » Logged

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: October 21, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »

So was i, i never said i had backed it. On reflection i was not as keen as i thought earlier in the day to suggest a bet upon doing the race in more detail. The non runner was the icing on the cake for me. (Fwiw a very senior/highly respected blonde member who i help out betting wise agreed and made it one of his only two bets on the day) This led to me having a minimum win bet on the animal near the off.

You may think i am a "punterer" but i don't actually have that many bets (small nfl ones to keep me awake during night shifts talking £5/£10 max don't really count)

I have put things up on here that have won and i haven't backed and vice versa its not a betting log for me just a sounding board of opinions.

Spending a hell of a lot of time on the Breeders at the moment, hopefully will be a few winners ala Casper to come from that.

Wish the non-runner had put me off. The icing on the cake was that I thought I should have a saver on one Hugh Taylor put up for the race - the trio finished 12th 13th and 15th of 15 runners....  lol

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: October 21, 2014, 02:07:33 PM »

https://www.timeform.com/Racing/Articles/Rowleyfile_Investigates_The_Industry_Starting_Price,_part_two

brilliant read
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: October 21, 2014, 02:10:41 PM »

Wish the non-runner had put me off. The icing on the cake was that I thought I should have a saver on one Hugh Taylor put up for the race - the trio finished 12th 13th and 15th of 15 runners....  lol

Dont let that put you off mate.

Need more of your selections

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: October 21, 2014, 03:48:03 PM »

I thought it was a wonderful photo.

It's the Shetland Pony Gold Cup, no less.  

Here's the jockey line-up.

Which one is Pleno?

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: October 21, 2014, 04:42:19 PM »

lol @ go west young man at exeter
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: October 21, 2014, 04:43:46 PM »

Its low sun, time of year(sure someone will use it anyway). They been all over the track at Wolves too today.

horseplayer

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: October 21, 2014, 04:47:47 PM »

utter rogue isnt it?

Almost went behind them somehow

Strange day Biscuit has ridden a winner and the grand old boy Methaaly makes all at wolver from box 13

funny game
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: October 21, 2014, 04:48:26 PM »

Its low sun, time of year(sure someone will use it anyway). They been all over the track at Wolves too today.

thought it was just living up to its name lol
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: