blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:23:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Racing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 ... 400 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Racing Thread  (Read 1021591 times)
swinebag22

View Profile
« Reply #2505 on: October 25, 2014, 03:25:24 PM »

tyty
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: October 25, 2014, 03:29:53 PM »

sam waley-useless
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: October 25, 2014, 04:20:06 PM »

meh aloft 2nd woteva
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: October 25, 2014, 08:50:22 PM »

What was the last race on c4 today?
exstream

View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: October 25, 2014, 08:54:04 PM »

tree fiddy donny
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: October 25, 2014, 08:56:58 PM »

tree fiddy donny

Cheers
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: October 26, 2014, 10:50:46 AM »

Rolling Maul 12/1 e/w is a punt for me. Looks like it will appreciate the increase in distance after doing its best work late on in its previous run.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: October 26, 2014, 11:05:34 AM »

PP money back in 3:15 at aintree no good at the minute i dont think as there prices are poor but maybe later on will be of interest 8 horse race with a 3/1 fav and money back if 2nd or 3rd sounds good to me!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
icles test

View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: October 26, 2014, 05:51:39 PM »

Rolling Maul 12/1 e/w is a punt for me. Looks like it will appreciate the increase in distance after doing its best work late on in its previous run.

out of its depth, and forgot rebecca curtis horses dont lose atm even when they stop dead after a hurdle
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: October 28, 2014, 10:07:19 AM »

Some useful Breeders Cup Stats for you.

Friday

1. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf

Only one of the 21 horses in the first three in the betting on the US tote has won this race so far.

However, the biggest priced winner was just 12.5/1. The average price in last 7 renewals 15/2

2. Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile

Six of the seven Dirt Mile winners were aged three or four. This year, just five of the twelve pre-entries are in that age bracket. The only five year old to win paid $77.40 (about 37/1).

3. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf

Five of the six Juvenile Fillies Turf winners had won over a mile or more already.

The one exception, French-trained Flotilla, had been beaten less than two lengths in the Group 1 Prix Marcel Boussac on her prior start, and paid over 11/1 on the US tote.

4. Breeders’ Cup Distaff

Last fifteen Distaff winners were aged three or four. That accounts for just half of the twelve pre-entries. 25 of the 30 Distaff winners since the start of the Breeders’ Cup were aged three or four.

Saturday

5. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies

25 of the 30 Juvenile Fillies winners had already won at Graded level.

This year, just four of 15 have.

6. Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf

Seven of the last eight FM Turf winners were aged three or four.

This year, no less than ten of pre-entries are five and up, with two six year olds attempting to do what none that age has achieved before.

7. Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Sprint

Four of the seven Filly and Mare Sprint winners had tasted Grade 1 glory that season. Of the other three, one was Groupie Doll last year, who was the reigning FM Sprint queen; and the other two had both been second in G1 company that season, and were double figure prices.

8. Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint

Four renewals held on this, and all four have been won by a horse with at least two wins over course and distance.

This year, just three of the eligible pre-entries qualify

9. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile

Not a strong trends race at all

10. Breeders’ Cup Turf

All 31 winners of the Turf (taking in both dead heaters in 2003) were aged three to five. That is against five of the sixteen pre-entries

11. Breeders’ Cup Sprint

15 of the last 21 Sprint winners had already scored at least twice in the season at the distance.

12. Breeders’ Cup Mile

Often considered to be one of the best chances of the Euro horses, 14 of the last 16 were won by either a US horse, or Goldikova (3 wins).Both the other two Euro wins were by French-trained horses.

Hope they are of use.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: October 28, 2014, 10:54:50 AM »

Thanks for taking the trouble to post, guess I better listen to Neil et al on Sky tonight and see if in conjunction with stats we can't find a winner or two.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: October 28, 2014, 11:04:07 AM »

Thanks for that, Adz. Helps my spider out.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: October 28, 2014, 11:14:39 AM »

These are the tabs I have open on my browser when I look at the day's racing:

Oddschecker                              Self explanatory
SportingLife                               Looking at form and race videos
AtTheRaces  Predictor page        Think it's worth looking at the selection particularly if it's at a decent price and trying to understand why it has been selected.
AtTheRaces  Speed Ratings         Don't understand these enough, but take them to strengthen a selection if they appear favourable
Flatstats                                    Useful for examining draw biases and overview of sire characteristics
Drawbias                                   Quick overview of course characteristics and biases
Betfair                                       Looking at price trends and prices in the place market

Does anyone use any other resources they would recommend that I'm missing out on?

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
bobby1

View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: October 28, 2014, 02:07:47 PM »

Some useful Breeders Cup Stats for you.

Friday

1. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Turf

Only one of the 21 horses in the first three in the betting on the US tote has won this race so far.

However, the biggest priced winner was just 12.5/1. The average price in last 7 renewals 15/2

2. Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile

Six of the seven Dirt Mile winners were aged three or four. This year, just five of the twelve pre-entries are in that age bracket. The only five year old to win paid $77.40 (about 37/1).

3. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf

Five of the six Juvenile Fillies Turf winners had won over a mile or more already.

The one exception, French-trained Flotilla, had been beaten less than two lengths in the Group 1 Prix Marcel Boussac on her prior start, and paid over 11/1 on the US tote.

4. Breeders’ Cup Distaff

Last fifteen Distaff winners were aged three or four. That accounts for just half of the twelve pre-entries. 25 of the 30 Distaff winners since the start of the Breeders’ Cup were aged three or four.

Saturday

5. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies

25 of the 30 Juvenile Fillies winners had already won at Graded level.

This year, just four of 15 have.

6. Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Turf

Seven of the last eight FM Turf winners were aged three or four.

This year, no less than ten of pre-entries are five and up, with two six year olds attempting to do what none that age has achieved before.

7. Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Sprint

Four of the seven Filly and Mare Sprint winners had tasted Grade 1 glory that season. Of the other three, one was Groupie Doll last year, who was the reigning FM Sprint queen; and the other two had both been second in G1 company that season, and were double figure prices.

8. Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint

Four renewals held on this, and all four have been won by a horse with at least two wins over course and distance.

This year, just three of the eligible pre-entries qualify

9. Breeders’ Cup Juvenile

Not a strong trends race at all

10. Breeders’ Cup Turf

All 31 winners of the Turf (taking in both dead heaters in 2003) were aged three to five. That is against five of the sixteen pre-entries

11. Breeders’ Cup Sprint

15 of the last 21 Sprint winners had already scored at least twice in the season at the distance.

12. Breeders’ Cup Mile

Often considered to be one of the best chances of the Euro horses, 14 of the last 16 were won by either a US horse, or Goldikova (3 wins).Both the other two Euro wins were by French-trained horses.

Hope they are of use.

Thanks for posting these Adz.

Where do I send the subs bud?

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: October 28, 2014, 02:52:48 PM »

These are the tabs I have open on my browser when I look at the day's racing:

Oddschecker                              Self explanatory
SportingLife                               Looking at form and race videos
AtTheRaces  Predictor page        Think it's worth looking at the selection particularly if it's at a decent price and trying to understand why it has been selected.
AtTheRaces  Speed Ratings         Don't understand these enough, but take them to strengthen a selection if they appear favourable
Flatstats                                    Useful for examining draw biases and overview of sire characteristics
Drawbias                                   Quick overview of course characteristics and biases
Betfair                                       Looking at price trends and prices in the place market

Does anyone use any other resources they would recommend that I'm missing out on?

I'm sure there must be some value in this

http://www.formgrids.com/

but I haven't quite got round to having a really good look at it.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 ... 400 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: